Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Fondle A Beech.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going over my post, I realize my recommendations are mostly sexual. I almost always advise dudes to think of how to ramp a pussie rather than spend their time trying to understand her action or words and that is how I qualify chics.

If she aint fcuking, what's the point?

So I stumbled on this write up from a girl version of SS and want us to learn from. A honest girl to girl feedback.

Newbies and Gents can relate to this.
It's one thing when the girl gets to decide "we're just friends" — some well-meaning dude with food in his beard and a tucked-in t-shirt wants to drive you to Walmart and carry your groceries upstairs? Why the hell not? This other homeboy with a bowl cut who smells like old soup doesn't mind picking up your bar tab and fronting the money for tickets to that concert you want to go to? Why stop him?! But it's different when some talking gorilla turns the fcuking tables on YOU. Dudes are supposed to want to have sex with everything, all the time, so when one gives you the old "we're best pals, you can wear your eating pants in front of me" speech, it's a major slap in the face.
If a dude is doing all the boyfriend stuff except putting his honey bee into your flower, beech you just got bro'd. Oh, I know. He's opening doors and pulling out chairs and helping you into your coat. Believe me, I KNOW. Romantic gestures up the butt: flowers on your birthday, bottles of Jo Malone at Christmas, expensive dinners just because, all of which are followed by absolutely zero physical contact. If you're a month in and he's still not trying to get his dikc sucked in the back of a cab, you might just need to put your match.com profile back up, sister.
If a dude regularly asks you to hang out with him and a bunch of his male friends, beech you just got bro'd. I know it's easy to think that maybe he's showing you off to his pals, but dudes who want to fcuk you know that EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO FCUK YOU. And no lion is going to drop a zebra carcass smack in the middle of a circle of hyenas. He's going to tear its heart out and then drag it to his hiding place so he can enjoy that meal alone.
Apparently, if you do romantic things for girls before you fcuk them, they consider you friendzoning them.

Translation, if you're trying to win the heart before you fcuk them, you've lost.

Forget about the heart, if you continuously fill that punani with your sausage, the heart would follow.

If you continuously fill the heart with your gestures, the punani would run.

If you can count how many times you've fcuked a girl then

- Do not buy flowers

- Do not meet her family

For girls you havent even fcuked? You should not be doing any additional/extra sheet until she spread her legs.

You should be trying to get in there! Fcuk being polite. :woo:

but a dude will take you to a nice dinner and slow dance with you and massage the tension out of your neck while knowing full goddamned well he is never going to bend you over the back of the couch.
Know why she thinks that? the chump didnt make a fcuking move, thats why.

You took her to dinner, no moves

You slow dance, no moves

You massage her and still no fcuking moves? what is she supposed to think? that you do not have intentions of fcuking her even if it's been only 1-3 occasions.

If you're not texting to fcuk, you shouldnt be texting at all.

Fellas, these beeches wanna get fcuked, every single one of them.

In the words of J Cole. "She needs a fella that's gan put it in her mouth." :rock:

If she agrees to a date, it means she's already internally agreed to fcuk you as long as you do not give her reasons to not fcuk you.

She automatically think you dont find her attractive, if you spend time with her without fondling her.

She automatically thinks you've stopped finding her attractive, if you spend time with her without fondling her. Get it?

Always fondle a beech. Always.

http://jezebel.com/5914608/you-are-not-his-girlfriend-how-to-know-when-youve-been-brod

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post sir,
There is a video on youtube where two girls talk to each other and tell why they are attracted to thugs, please post here. thats a good one we can add to this

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
if you're trying to win the heart before you fcuk them, you've lost.
Agreed, but that's why you schizophrenically alternate between histrionic gestures of affection and apparent utter indifference right from the outset. They don't call it falling "madly in love" for nothing.

That and because it trips up the brain's reward system. Give a rat cocaine, then take the cocaine away and watch him frenetically tear his nest apart looking for more. Same concept applies to humans with affection, sex and anything else people want besides (mainly money and drugs). Most cults operate on the principle of love-bombing; making someone feel supremely special and then taking that feeling away to encourage them to actively seek it out. Female "victims" of male psychopaths consistently describe laser-like focus emanating from eyes like high-beams that "make you feel like the only person who matters at that moment". The part they always leave out is when he disappears without a trace and comes back months later because he needs a place to lay low for a few days.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stevo, this is fantastic information.

This reveals so much that I have wanted to know, shines light on why some of my interactions with women fell through when I had no idea what I did wrong...

I remember vividly when I wanted to ask my 'oneitis' to hang out, and I thought that by inviting her over to a group hangout with a mutual friend (another guy) she'd feel more comfortable. Instead, not only did she not want to hang out, I'm pretty sure she took it as a big slap in the face and an indicator of disinterest. Jeez, how dumb of me...

I would spend so much time with her, we'd have great conversations, I'd be teasing her, we'd be laughing, etc., but I never really tried or even thought to get physical until it was too late...and her interest had noticeably waned by then.

This is more helpful than you'll know. Every guy should be thinking in this manner - what was the old chateau heartiste motto? Bang first, befriend later - so true.

Thanks again. +1 rep

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao the principle of this is spot on

However society deceives men into believing this sort of behaviour is wrong and will be condemned

Even i am struggling to find the confidence to start feeling a completely new chick up on the first date

But i suppose it goes hand in hand with giving absolutely zero fvcks and an abundance mentality

also i guess if you aint gonna do it some other guy will .....

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stevo,
thanks for directing me to this post.. It makes complete sense.. One of things that Ive been seeking is to try to get into the female psychology.. just to have a roadmap to understanding what her expectations are when agreeing to go on a date.. This just gave it to me. If she agrees to the date then is, by default, agreeing to fcuk unless I dont follow through for some reason. This actually relaxes me more than you know..

So I guess at this point, no means yes until she really means it? The answer to this will probably help to complete the circle for me... meaning, I know sometimes women will giggle while saying no and I know sometimes women will just give you a look and move your hand away (non-threatening) and then I know when you've pissed her off!!! lol.. This is probably where experience will be my best teacher though, right?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the OP, of course. A few minor quibbles:
And no lion is going to drop a zebra carcass smack in the middle of a circle of hyenas. He's going to tear its heart out and then drag it to his hiding place so he can enjoy that meal alone.
Sounds more like a tiger than a lion. Tigers are solitary, lions live in communities. But whatever.

Apparently, if you do romantic things for girls before you fcuk them, they consider you friendzoning them.
Sounds like she is saying if you do romantic things without fvcking them, not before. But I am no fan of romantic gestures anyway, so I'm not espousing them. I do know guys who use that stuff successfully though, so it can be done.

Female "victims" of male psychopaths consistently describe laser-like focus emanating from eyes like high-beams that "make you feel like the only person who matters at that moment". The part they always leave out is when he disappears without a trace and comes back months later because he needs a place to lay low for a few days.
Society may leave out the latter. But I've always thought that this forum concentrates on the latter while leaving out the former.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to chime in that any self respecting B!itch would not do that to a man. These are the women who have been shaped by beta males, the one y'all are complaining about on these boards. It's not fair or right to have a man you are not romantically interested in do you favors under the guise that maybe he'll get somewhere. Men have feelings too and deserve respect. Personally, this beta behavior always made me uneasy - felt like I was taking advantage of someone, seemed thirsty and was a turn off.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Make a move. That's it. These guys are doing **** for these girls and not even escalating at all, they're the girl's errand boys. It isn't hard, do a little touch, make a little dance, and get down tonight. Jesus, so much over thinking. Good post op

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to the women from that article:

especially in America, we men are/were raised to respect women, show them your intention by...
buying her dinner, helping her with bathroom CAULK, etc.
All we want is a FVCKING SIGN for the "go ahead".
=
WHY?
To show we are a man, and not just a "dude", we want to show we dont just want sex ONLY.
If you, as a woman cant, show some hint of interest toward a "go ahead",
we dont "go ahead",
or when we do without a SIGN we get slapped, and told we are already in the friendzone.

lets logic this:

dude asks for a date, or, caulks your bathroom = he wants to fvck you
dude continues caulking, opening doors = he wants to fvck you
dude leads you on for 2 weeks only to hear about his "gf" = its your fault/reason/unattractive he does not want to fvck you

SHOW US A FVCKING SIGN OK B1TCHES?

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What lots of dudes don't understand is that a women despite all the complaining knows what you want and expects you to be all about it. And if you don't keep it real and at lest try to grab her by the puuussy like trump recommends she will see you as weak and afraid of her.

Women know betas are scared of rejection and weed out betas like that.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My disbelief in in my ability to get laid has resulted in me broing a lot of women believe it or not. I am changing that up today.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed! The more forward you are with seks, the better. The better you are at it, the more "stuff" she is willing to do and the more she will initiate things (lingerie, BJ, dirty talk, etc.)