Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite height to date

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0". I like them around 5'-5'4". I am not into tall women at all...not sure why.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
I'm 6'0". I like them around 5'-5'4". I am not into tall women at all...not sure why.
Agreed. I'm 5'11" and I've come to love that same exact height bracket. Plus, curvy petit women tend to be ridiculously fun in bed.

byrnie

Reaction score
I'm 5'7'' and I prefer someone the same height or slightly smaller. I've never dated a girl significantly taller than me, it would not feel right to me for some reason.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'11 here and like them close to my height, lets say from 5'8.

I like girls with long legs and toned body, Im not into the curvy ones, Im even fine with small t1ts as long as legs are straight and well made.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything below shoulder length.

6ft5 here.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 187 cm and prefer women in the ~173-180 range because they have long legs and it's not impractical for me to reach for their @ss or make out with them when standing up. That height range is also not so tall that they get uneasy that I'm not taller enough than them, as they're still noticeably shorter than me.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like em tiny. Im 5'8-5"9 and I like 5'4 or less. Small petite thin. I dont really like curves. I like em built for speed and stealth. Even chicks under 5 feet turn me on. My Monday night bartender that I have been working on is barley 5 feet tall and she is soooo hot.

https://unsee.cc/gomidune/

Ok curves are cool sometimes.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No taller then 5'7 after that they lose their cuteness for me like them them 5'4 5'5 5'6

drummerdude27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever date a girl slightly taller than them? Just curious. I am 5'7 and this girl I am kinda seeing is 5'8. Different than all the girls ive ever dated but shes a pretty gal.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drummerdude27 said:
Anyone ever date a girl slightly taller than them? Just curious. I am 5'7 and this girl I am kinda seeing is 5'8. Different than all the girls ive ever dated but shes a pretty gal.
I'm 5'7. My most recent ex was in the 5'8 - 5'9 range and loved wearing heels. The height difference isn't noticeable to other people if you carry yourself confidently. The biggest issue with height differences is generally the dude involved. If he feels insecure about it, it's gonna show. I tend to like shorter chicks because of my height, but I do have a thing for long legs... so I don't rule-out tall drinks o' water.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally prefer 5'6 and under, in keeping with my love of the contrast of femininity. I'm a little over 5'11.5" myself.

Interestingly, I've always noticed that women who are taller than me seem to find me attractive. I've had a couple of short flings with girls who were actually a good 2 inches taller than me. I haven't figured out why tall women seem to smile at me in an inviting way. And it may not be a good reason... I just have no idea but the tendency is certainly there.

Oh, and by the way, OP, you're banned.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like em tiny. Im 5'8-5"9 and I like 5'4 or less. Small petite thin. I dont really like curves. I like em built for speed and stealth. Even chicks under 5 feet turn me on. My Monday night bartender that I have been working on is barley 5 feet tall and she is soooo hot.

https://unsee.cc/gomidune/

Ok curves are cool sometimes.
The girl in the picture is not curvy she is a bit anorexic in my perception

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I generally prefer 5'6 and under, in keeping with my love of the contrast of femininity. I'm a little over 5'11.5" myself.

Interestingly, I've always noticed that women who are taller than me seem to find me attractive. I've had a couple of short flings with girls who were actually a good 2 inches taller than me. I haven't figured out why tall women seem to smile at me in an inviting way. And it may not be a good reason... I just have no idea but the tendency is certainly there.

Oh, and by the way, OP, you're banned.
What do you think? just curious

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a solid 8.99999. Fine as hell.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
The girl in the picture is not curvy she is a bit anorexic in my perception
She's pretty hot.. Maybe I like petite women but... She looks great.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4 so I can ideally date anything between 5'0 and 6'2. Though I honestly prefer them in the 5'8-6' range. Sex with short girls can be difficult at times as far as certain positions go.