Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I stopped using KINO

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As of shortly, I was a big advocate for using KINO because, as we all know, whenever you touch, you're building attraction, comfort and sexual tension, right?

Well, my way of thinking changed when I heard two ladies talk about a guy that was, according to their statement, too 'touchy-feely'. They said that it was highly inappropriate when a guy touched a woman after he just got to know her, especially if he already had a girlfriend. One of the ladies said: "Well, I guess, it's just how he is. Like a character trait."

I know, the last phrase sounds like rather indulgent criticism, but nonetheless, I stopped using KINO, since I don't want to be labelled as 'touchy-feely'.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your reason for stopping it. However you can still use KINO without being considered "touchy-feely." The guy they were talking about I imagine wouldn't stop grabbing on them, you can play it in a subtle way on occasion grabbing when appropriate and raise attraction.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
Well, my way of thinking changed when I heard two ladies talk about a guy that was, according to their statement, too 'touchy-feely'. They said that it was highly inappropriate when a guy touched a woman after he just got to know her, especially if he already had a girlfriend. One of the ladies said: "Well, I guess, it's just how he is. Like a character trait."
You're taking women's advice on women?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
You're taking women's advice on women?
This is not advice. This is an expression of their discomfort in this particular situation with that guy. You have to make a distinction in this regard.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many variables to this.. Maybe he went too far with the kino at the minute saying hi..maybe he didnt built tension first.. maybe she just wasnt into him.. so it becomes even creepy..Before diving in the water its always better to feel how cold or hot it is first..Kino does wonders if done the right way and it will not work the same on every girl.. a lot of it depends on her interest level towards you..

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they say that when they dont like you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You're listening to women on what they want???? Lmfao.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
As of shortly, I was a big advocate for using KINO because, as we all know, whenever you touch, you're building attraction, comfort and sexual tension, right?

I know, the last phrase sounds like rather indulgent criticism, but nonetheless, I stopped using KINO, since I don't want to be labelled as 'touchy-feely'.
Bro you got to be kidding me.

Your game is being based on overhearing some conversations from an lady you don't know and a guy you couldn't care less about?

What if that lady said she liked dare devils? Would you jump off a cliff? :nono:

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally against kino, i believe not touching makes you a challenge. I let them touch me.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Kino is like a fork.

You can eat your food without it, but using a fork will make it much easier. You can also fvck up your food, like for example if when trying to eat a boiled potato. So you have to know HOW to use it.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That creep didn't know how to eye contact.. little kino.. then back off.. little mirroring.. eye contact.. little kino then back off again.. more eye contact .etc

I see betas practically run up to a girl and start dry humping her out of nowhere ... and surprisingly sometimes this works for a little while.

I you no kino you no get dat puzzy.. plain and simple

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inapplicable. You don't know who they were talking about, you don't know what he did or how he did it. What basically happened is that they scared you back into AFC mode just from hearing them talk shıt. Come on, man. Remember, it's creepy if they don't find you attractive, and it's hot if they do.

Ignore the cackle of those hens.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kino is ineffective if you're unattractive, among nearly everything else. You'd call it creepy if Katy Perry and Sofia Vergara were using kino on you? Hell no.

Your game is as effective as her interest level in you.

Case closed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read above comments so forgive me if it has been said *******

Did you know that girls also talk to each other about how they all want a sensitive nice guy who will do whatever they ask? Well, guess what? We've all tried that before and it didn't really work out too well.

Aside from that, if I barely know a chick, I won't just slap their ass. I gotta build into first (lol). And aside from that, you heard 2 chicks talking about this, and this was ONCE. How many times have you heard of girls saying how they always fall for the opposite?

Regardless, your gonna suffer a drought. So you'll learn soon enough.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

no, you start to touch the girl once you can tell that shes interested in you. be non evasive at first and suttle like using hugs. general rule of thumb is to not touch a gilr who looks cold and distant, shes most likely not interested if so.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be doing LOW KEY kino, no copping feels, just opening doors for a girl and putting your hand on her waist to guide her in etc, kino like that is fine -- dont need to be doing anything offputting

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Bro you got to be kidding me.

Your game is being based on overhearing some conversations from an lady you don't know and a guy you couldn't care less about?

What if that lady said she liked dare devils? Would you jump off a cliff? :nono:

:D :D :D

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I opened this thread I was expecting some sort of epiphany, instead I got boyish, insecure nonsense.

How about YOUR experience of using it rather than a reaction to someone else?

If you overheard women talking about how a guy was a "creep" for approaching them would that change your way of thinking about approaching women too?

Like everything else when interacting with women touching has a PURPOSE...

I've always found appropriate reasons to touch women; hand reading palmistry, massages, playful pushing, blocking their path and requesting a kiss on the cheek for access etc...

The idea is for a woman to feel comfortable with you touching her, also to get her to want it and anticipate it and to play around with that anticipation ("messing" with her).

The purpose here is to get her to think about being intimate with you, and to make her think she thought about it on her OWN without you leading her there...if you can get her to do that without her being disgusted by the thought, you're in.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With women I do what I feel like doing not like "step 2 complete initiate kino" lol . If I want to touch I touch if I want to grab I grab I do as I please - am I harming someone? No. Does she like it? Yes. If not? So long bish...

I know how to speak well so I leave an impression of an intelligent guy with all girls but then they be pretty shocked when nice guy's hand is in her pants, BUT Im always honest and dont leave I doubt I want to give the girl pleasure and wont be the friendzoned schmuk. :D make them stutter make them lose their breath make them feel nervous around you you will see how insecure and "not smooth" women really are when you defeat your own demons. Sure there are masterfull seductresess BUT most of them is whack. And seing "nasty controlling" women stutter and act all nervous over the **** you pulled is pure gold its one of the little joys of life :D

Remember, old people say it, if a woman wants to **** you she will **** you, but it is always on her terms. Meanwhile I honestly believe if you simply dont take no for an answer you can **** every girl. Question is, are you willing to live like this and is it something youre comfortable with and isnt it better to deal with women who simply cant get enough of you?

Think...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also...
VladPatton said:
...Remember, it's creepy if they don't find you attractive, and it's hot if they do...
nismo-4 said:
Kino is ineffective if you're unattractive, among nearly everything else. You'd call it creepy if Katy Perry and Sofia Vergara were using kino on you? Hell no.

Your game is as effective as her interest level in you...
Bossman90 said:
no, you start to touch the girl once you can tell that shes interested in you...
This is common advice on this forum, but I must say I simply don't agree with any of it.

IMO the first thing ALL men must know when they hit puberty is that men and women are DIFFERENT.

They both love sex, but have DIFFERENT interpretations of it, they have DIFFERENT motivations for being in a relationship and look for DIFFERENT things when looking for a mate...once, a man understands this...women become less of an enigma.

AFAIC, women WILL and ALWAYS will be attracted to high-status men.

I know when most of you guys hear or read "high-status" you immediately think of someone with money, power etc...but this ISN'T high-status.

High-status is a frame of mind, it's how you see yourself in the world...

Ultimately, a high-status person sees the world for what it is and sees their relation to it and is comfortable in their own skin.

They turn (or should I say FRAME) EVERYTHING into their own advantage.

Try to understand what I'm saying here, they UNDERSTAND bias, insecurity, social conditioning and most of all, themselves.

A man who isn't conventionally attractive physically knows he CAN'T do what attractive men do to attract a woman...does that mean he has no chance? NO, it just means he has to do something DIFFERENT, something that gives him ADVANTAGE over every one else.

High-status men know in the end the essentials of attraction work the same way for ALL men.

I accept that to some women I might be what you consider physically attractive in a conventional sense and sometimes it actually caused me harm rather than served me...but I also realize that no women has ever been attracted to me without knowing anything about me first.

I see and hear people say all the time "...but if she isn't attracted or interested in you then there's nothing you can do to change it..."

But what constitutes her being interested or attracted to you in the FIRST place?

It can't be simply be the way you look...if that were the case I'd of been more successful in the past...think about it.