Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Here

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my Name is Joey, I am just learning about this stuff.

A little background Im 18 graduated High School and now working full time because I havent decided what to do with my life. I only go to school part time (1 Class a day) and other than that and work don't get out much.

Im a virgin and really have no clue what to do around girls basically im totally new to this stuff. Where would be a good place to start for beginners thanks!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to the previous page and scroll all the way down and look at the left side. You should see the words 'DJ Bible'. Read it. Learn it. Live it.

It looks pretty generic but the posts are top notch and are just an assortment of the best advice we have seen on this forum ever. Most people will say that the best poster of all time was a guy who went by the name of Pook. Someone collected up almost all of his posts and compiled it into a book, henceforth known as The Book of Pook. Here is a link to it: http://www.returnofkings.com/misc/The_Book_Of_Pook.pdf
Save it onto your computer and bookmark it. It will teach you a lot.

The people in this DJ Bible are far better posters than the ones here right now. So before you start reading everything here, read the Book of Pook and the DJ Bible and APPLY it. It will be a very gradual process, but a definite and great improvement to the life that you may soon create for yourself.

Good luck on the journey. :)

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Its a good little community.

The posters that are here are still quality guys but there is also some chaf. As you get to know us you will learn personalities and who you like to listen to and also, who you SHOULD listen to, even when you want to fight it.

The advice here is very good. Especially if you are a critical thinker and can see all the angles in even a one sentence response. However, and this is becoming a mantra of mine around here, a Strong Inner frame, thrives in a strong Outer frame. The advice you get will sink in better when you are self improving on your own in-between. So...

Here is your start as you asked...

Begin a vigorous exercise regimen. There are many posts about it.

Start reading Self Improvement Materials. Audio books are great for this.

Pick a hobby and take it to the next level.

Get a job. At 18 yrs old I know this can be a challenge. Good, overcome, even 1 Day a week and when you are there, be the absolute best employee they have, for time you are there. Bar-back or busboy/waiter is a great social skill improvement type job, but anything will do.

Ok. A few quick random tips.

Stop playing video games. You want to be good with chicks? They are out in the world. Go get them. Enjoy every failure.

Stop "asking" for things. This was a huge improvement to my "frame" and "game". You are a MAN, a man of value. Even if you don’t feel that way yet, its coming, every day. Start acting like it now.

You don’t "ask" a girl for her # or a date. You tell her you want it.

You don’t ask your boss for more hrs, you tell him you want it.

Start to learn to be more direct and state your intentions. Don’t apologize for wanting to take what the world has to offer you. Always be polite but DIRECT.

Throw away these phrases forever. "I was wondering if" "I was hoping you would" "Can I ask you" "Would you mind" "Could you please"

All can be replaced with "I want you to"

Women. Love. This. Polite, charming but direct and firm. Actually, most people love this. It demonstrates confidence, intention, self worth, and avoids an unnecessary dance of wills that can create power struggle and conflict.

Everything you will read here, old and new, is like perfume. It is to be smelled and applied to YOU. Dont gulp it or you will overload and get lost in details. Meaning, dont change who you are or you will become something less valuable. Enhance who you are and you will become a prince of your own domain.

Lastly, come as a student. Do not argue with wisdom less you look and sound like an idiot. Disagree if you are convicted to do so, but study and apply first, before you argue.

As always…Saline says… I tell you so that I may hear the words myself also. Comrade not Commander.

Welcome to your yet unrealized future. ( A very good line from a strong poster around here. I spent an hour looking for who it was and still cant find him)