Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men sacrifice life for women and children ?

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it makes sense ? You are you. You arent your child or your wife.

I'm talking about life of health not some minor stuff.Men are socially programmed and conditioned to give up life and health.Society prizes this as 'heroic' and 'brave' I claim it is ... stupid.It is useful for society but it is deadly for you.

If you lose female or child.You can always find new female and make new child.If you loose life - you are dead.Game over.Your sacrifice doesn't matter actually.You don't play in this game anymore.Female and child may have feel gratitude ... or whatever ... bring flowers to your grave ... whatever ... it doesnt matter.You are dead.DEAD.

I remember the famous Titanic scene when main hero sacrifices for female, commits suicide, so she can live.She has so much gratitude.He is hero.When in fact he should pushed her off the wood, live,find other female have happy life and children.Life has ultimate value - gratitude has no value if you are dead.

Even sacrifice of life for own children makes little sense.You can always make new children.And your children arent you, you are unique.Your child is somebody else.There is no guarantee your child will love you or support you.

Some interesting stories to think about ...

1. When mongols invaded Russia once they captured family,they liked to play cruel games.
Said to wife - We will kill your children OR your husband, 'choose'.
She said ... 'kill my children'.
Puzzled mongols asked 'why?'
'My husband will make me new children. I can survive without children but I will not survive without husband'.
Shocked mongols let whole family free.

2. There is escimo story told to europeans when they arrived... once family was trapped on ice.They could save a man OR they could save his woman and child.They saved a man. Europeans couldnt understand ...
'WHY you saved a man and not woman and a child?'
'We could save woman and child but they would die anyway - there would be nobody to bring food for them'

3. Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war.

--

Now ... before you call me jaded and cynical ... I claim such mindset is hardcore alpha.Women and children are disposable assets - because they can be replaced.You can not be replaced.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great post.

The media love to sensationalise stories and use "x amount of women and children die" in order to do so. As if men's lives are not important at all. Completely disposable objects. It's pure social conditioning. It's one of the media's favourite phrases.

The rule of "women and children first" on a sinking ship such as the Titanic is borne from the notion of people feeling sorry for them. (I won't disagree on the children part though.) There is no legal basis for it in the modern age, the regulation is to save the most vulnerable (disabled, young kids etc), but leave it to humans and you know what will most likely happen. Some of the men who survived the titanic were labelled as cowards because a woman could have taken their seat on the lifeboat. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be labelled a coward than be dead.

Even if you think you are a hero you may well not be considered as one. Vivek Wadhwa a Silicon Valley entreupeneur was doing what he could do help women in the workforce, even writing a book about it. That was until he was castigated for being their unofficial spokesman. They were also upset by some things he said like that women should be more confident in the workplace. So he decided not to bother advocating women's rights any longer.

You are only a hero in your mind.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To someone from outer space surely men would appear infinitely more worthy of admiration than women, for man has intelligence as well as beauty. Throughout the centuries man's standard of values must have become sadly confused, otherwise women would never have been called the fair sex. The mere fact that they are so much less intelligent than men is enough to contradict such a conception, for a stupid person can never be thought of as beautiful unless judged on the purely physical level. But it should be emphasized that the fault lies with man himself, who valued women according to standards by which people and animals are on the same level. If he had not done so, women would hardly fit into the group Homo sapiens.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
+ 1 Rep.

Amazing post OP and arguably one of the best posts in a long time. This post provides great perspective for the blue pill white knights who risk life and limb to protect inferior members of society. F*cking stupid.

You also provide great insight about how men are the biggest suckers on the planet. It makes much more sense for women to be self-sacrificing because of their limited value. Men have unlimited reproductive ability. This means he can always have more kids...and always f*ck another woman.

Women are fully aware of this.. and so.. they manipulate men into elevating women while caring little about themselves. Thus.. becoming co-dependent faggots who need female approval and validation 24/7 otherwise they want to commit suicide.

Another clever trick women do is creating the illusion of scarcity.. which is basically convincing men that women offer more than sex (they don't) and that sex is hard to get (its not). As a result.. most ignorant men spend their days looking for a "princess" (aka quality woman) and once they find this woman they put her on a pedestal and sacrifice all freedom, dignity, self-respect and resources to keep her (God forbid she leaves him and then his life is over.. what a pathetic piece of sh!t).

There are a small percentage of men on this planet who see through all this bullsh!t and free themselves to live the lives they want (red pillers). The rest are dumber than a bucket of worms and foolishly enslave themselves to women, religion, Governments, causes, etc. because its what they've been told to do and they have no mind of their own.

Men have always been disposable pawns for women and powerful men to do all the dirty work, building the Pyramids, fighting in wars, etc. And they always will be. Wars are fought by young men for the same reason marketers market toward them: You can sell them anything you want to. Tell them they look sexy and powerful in a sports car, and they will buy it. Tell them a brand of beer makes them more manly and attractive to women, and they'll buy it by the case. Tell them it is their patriotic duty to march off to war.. through a mine field.. and they will do that too. They are very impressionable (aka stupid).

But of course.. society benefits in the end because society is pulling the strings. Who/what is "society"? Society is women, the elderly, children and powerful alphas.

If you ever want to identify these strings.. just listen for the words "Real men" followed by a verb and some self-destructive action a man must do to qualify as a real man.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I totally understand your point, but the thing is, if you were to marry and have kids, you would totally die for them. We talk about the bad of western societies and how eastern nations are more suited for men-women relationships. Well if almost every single man in the world would die for their wife and kids, maybe there is a truth as to of why would you risk your life.

The thing is, when you marry, you stick to that woman for the rest of your life. You have kids and you watch them grow and develop for an important part of their life. You put in years of time, effort, finances, just resources in general, all into your kids and your family of which your wife is apart of. You see your kids grow from a baby that can't even open its eyes to a small little 'thing' that can walk, then talk, then get bigger, stronger, smarter, and you are apart of that. The only reason it can do that is because of you. After almost 2 decades of work, they are ready to leave and are able to sustain themselves. After all those years of work being put into them, you are bound to experience emotions with them. And as we all know, getting emotional with them gets them into your soft spot.

So when someone kills your 3 year old son or 12 year old daughter and then rapes your wife and kills her afterwards, you just gonna say "Oh well, I can marry again and have more kids."? If someone threatens to take away something that you have put so much work into, same as your wife, you're just gonna let that happen? Hell no! You have gone too far with them, you have invested so much into them, and the while time, your wife was doing the same, helping you out; yet you are just gonna let them take away all that work and effort?
Thats why men will die for their families; they have exhausted so many resources into it that if they lose all of that, life isn't worth living anymore.

Women will naturally love their kids no matter what. I'll tell you why: a chemical known as oxytocin is produced in extraordinary amounts in the brain during child labor. This chemical causes a bonding feeling with whomever is causing the production of it. It is produced whenever you touch someone, which is why kino works (you just learned the science of kino). Women will always love their kids no matter what unless they have a legitimate neurological problem. And you would never marry a woman who does. So how can you say that your wife doesn't love your children?

That is why stepmothers will never be able to love a child that is not theirs the same way. And that's why it isn't so easyfor some to divorce and remarry right away.

Come on guys, think. This should be common sense. Your all telling my that your dad wouldn't die for you, wouldn't even think of dying for you?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In haiti after the earthquake this haitian lady was talking to a nurse helping out.

Haitian asked the nurse how many children she had. American nurse said 1.

Haitian was schocked. Asked her...how come just 1. The haitin has many. She said..."if i have one match and it goez out im in the dark. But if i have many matches then i have guaranteed light"
Im sure both women will fight to save their child but you get the point.

Also...my uncle has...had...two sets of families....if one set gets murderedby the mafia he will not go on a vigilante spree. Thats what hollywood puts in the air waves.

Ultimately it makes more sense to have two homes instead of one...but what a pig that man must be right?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Does it makes sense ? You are you. You arent your child or your wife.

I'm talking about life of health not some minor stuff.Men are socially programmed and conditioned to give up life and health.Society prizes this as 'heroic' and 'brave' I claim it is ... stupid.It is useful for society but it is deadly for you.

If you lose female or child.You can always find new female and make new child.If you loose life - you are dead.Game over.Your sacrifice doesn't matter actually.You don't play in this game anymore.Female and child may have feel gratitude ... or whatever ... bring flowers to your grave ... whatever ... it doesnt matter.You are dead.DEAD.
Either way you are dead, whether through sacrifice or old age. With the former, you die with honor, eminence, exaltation, and greatness, which transcends time and your life. With the latter, you will still die, but as an empty shell.

Once you welcome death as you are at peace knowing your day shall come soon (yes, another 50+ years will come faster than you think), your outlook on what's relevant in your temporal life will change.

We will all die, but very few of us will truly live.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit busy right now so only skimmed the opening post. But a great giving it real post. Will bookmark.

+1.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Either way you are dead, whether through sacrifice or old age. With the former, you die with honor, eminence, exaltation, and greatness, which transcends time and your life. With the latter, you will still die, but as an empty shell.

Once you welcome death as you are at peace knowing your day shall come soon (yes, another 50+ years will come faster than you think), your outlook on what's relevant in your temporal life will change.

Greatness trascends time and life? Does giving your seat on a lifeboat to a random woman make you a hero in your mind? Does anyone know of any of the men who died to save the women on board The Titanic? No.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

You're still being blinded by female manipulation. Poor you.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go as far. Every living being has the deep need to reproduce. Its just that humans are a little smarter than its healthy for them thats all.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Typical ROK article. Some butthurt teenager in his basement types an article on how a man's woman and kids should be treated like a glass of milk.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
I remember the famous Titanic scene when main hero sacrifices for female, commits suicide, so she can live.She has so much gratitude.He is hero.When in fact he should pushed her off the wood, live,find other female have happy life and children.Life has ultimate value - gratitude has no value if you are dead.
lol Someone should make that movie ... Titanic II: How It Should Have Gone Down...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to travel the country and see how women differ from place to place. Not every woman is out to get you. Every 'manipulation' tactic they do is subconscious and meant to guide you to becoming a better man. Had it not been for the original oneitis that brought you here, you would still be a fool bumbling around in darkness. When you became needy and latched onto her, she crushed you. You became tougher because of it though, improved yourself beyond what you could ever even imagine. Almost like [dare I say] tough love. They provide you with the incentive to strengthen yourself beyond what previously would be thought of as impossible.

If there were only men in the world, then everything would be destroyed just as fast as we had created it. If there were only women in the world, everything would remain at a standstill and almost nothing would get done. There needs to be both men and women at a balance. Men create, women maintain/sustain. Its just how it works. That's reality.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, unless the chances of your child surviving in the near future are much greater than yours.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Does anyone know of any of the men who died to save the women on board The Titanic? No.
Actually, yes, if it was their wife and children they sacrificed themselves for, the generations of family that follow will memorialize this event.

Notwithstanding the above, my post was not an attempt to support Titanic sacrifice or condone white knighting, as white-knighting is an acquiescental attempt to get in good graces with a contender, in most cases, from the vantage point of a scarcity mindset. We do not disagree on what defines greatness in that context. But that's for the individual to define, not you or I. My point is simple:

Either way you are dying, whether through sacrifice or old age. Some define sacrifice as fighting and dying for their camp's freedom to usurp tyranny; others sacrifice their health\life into a business that can change the world, i.e. Steve Jobs. If I had kids, I would surely sacrifice my life to better theirs.

Life is transient. Accordingly, own life; don't let its "eminence" own you. Strive for your higher aspirations in whatever you define them to be, and if you are willing to allow these aspirations to supersede your temporal carnal existence--a/k/a "sacrifice"--you will surely succeed in these pursuits.

The counter-argument that sacrificing is dying, and not sacrificing is living, is fallacious, and can be easily misconstrued to live a fruitless, mundane existence--and keeping "us," society, stagnant. And young men need not adopt such a fallacious ideology.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
1. When mongols invaded Russia once they captured family,they liked to play cruel games.
Said to wife - We will kill your children OR your husband, 'choose'.
She said ... 'kill my children'.
Puzzled mongols asked 'why?'
'My husband will make me new children. I can survive without children but I will not survive without husband'.
Shocked mongols let whole family free.
Interesting story, you don't hear stuff like that every day.

The old "women and children first" thing was partly based on weakness. Women and children weren't considered capable of fending for themselves, so they had to be saved, while the men took their chances. In these days of "equality" though, that probably doesn't make sense any longer.

The other idea is survival of the species: Children have more years left to live, and they are the future of humanity, so they have to be saved. And there's the old argument about a womb being more valuable than a penis. If you have 100 women on an island and 1 man, you can repopulate it much quicker than if you have 100 men and 1 woman.

One thing that is similar to the Mongol story above: If you are familiar with the way hospitals and nursing homes are evacuated in case of a fire, they evacuate the able bodies first, and leave the bedridden for last. Because the able bodied can get out quicker, and because if you take the bedridden first, they might block the way and slow down the evacuation. So there is a case when the weaker are left for last.

Interesting topic.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Greatness trascends time and life? Does giving your seat on a lifeboat to a random woman make you a hero in your mind? Does anyone know of any of the men who died to save the women on board The Titanic? No.
Of the men, class played a part in who survived and who did not. The lower class men took it as 'women and children only' buy the upper class men interpreted as 'women and children first'. Came down to entitlement.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

But of course.. society benefits in the end because society is pulling the strings. Who/what is "society"? Society is women, the elderly, children and powerful alphas.

When war broke out between Nazi Germany and USSR men were sent to kill and die.Almost all but not the powerful ones.

In USRR of course powerful men like local bolsheviks and their sons stayed home thanks to bribes or to police population.And what happened ? Millions of common men were slaughtered while the powerful ones stayed home and swimed in pvssy during war and after war.Women were desperate as there was no men.

On the Nazi side same happened, elite families and their sons stayed home,swimed in ***** and got rich from looting.

What was left for common men who went to war ? Rape. There is some hypothesis many men are so eager to go to war because it offers rape possibilities.