Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What am I doing wrong. (day game approach)

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting tired of rejections. I can start conversations with any girl, but I immediately eject at first sign of rejection/Low interest/Awkardness, which is always the case. Should I keep pursuing/talking even when they disrespect me or show zero interest?

And I don't that look bad either, here's how I look like:

1 :
Code:
[SIZE="2"]http://curitibainenglish.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Antonio-Banderas-44.jpg[/SIZE]
2 :
Code:
[SIZE="2"]http://the100.ru/images/lovers/id1526/antonio-banderas-lovers-2033.jpg[/SIZE]
My voice is also deep and low pitched. But it's not loud enough.I AM short though, around 172 CM.

Anyway, a few examples: *Used some smilies to simulate my mood and facial experessions.

Me: hey hey cutie, Who wants to be my sweet gurl right now?
HB9: Ewwww,leave me alone.
HB9's friend: Hahaha
EJECT

Direct cold approach
Me: Hey look at me for a second
HB10:*Turns her head and curiously stares at Suspens
Me: Give me your number :cool:
HB10: I don't want to give you my number.
Me: Oh. But I thought you are in love with me?
HB10: Sure sure. You can leave now:down:
Me: Well you lost a very good good opportunity:moon:
EJECT

Me: AAAWWW Those eyes look really cute.:flowers:
HB8: *Throws her handbag at Suspens.
EJECT, walking away hysterically

Me: Hey hey, Who wants a cool boyfriend right now?
HB7:Thx. I already have one.
Me: Oh, just one? You should think about increasing your options then.
HB7: I can't even consider you as an option. Fvck off.
EJECT

I will be updating this thread as I go through this. Feedback and ideas welcome.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to act ****y-Funny when approaching them. This is not a comedy thread. Don't be so quick calling someone's thread a troll or a fabricated story. I am asking for help to improve myself.

And yes, sometimes they even scream at you simply for interrupting them and starting a conversation. That was the most awkward, embarrassing experience I've ever had though. That was just a compliment, not sure why she did that.

Last edited:

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out tomorrow to try again. Uninstalled a RTS game which was holding me back. Good luck...

Also I usually wear sunglasses, is that cheesy?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Do not make a compliment on how 'pretty' they are or anything like that. It will show you have a higher interest level than her and you put her too high above yourself. Instant turn off. However, if you want to push the boundary a bit (and I advise you do, be risky!), say what turns you on.
Thanks for the tips, Ruler.

And what if you compliment her and she starts blushing? is she shy or does that mean she finds you attractive.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably should seek out a friend or acquaintance, someone who's good at cold approaching, and then mimic his style until you get the hang of it, then branch out by developing your own style.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
You probably should seek out a friend or acquaintance, someone who's good at cold approaching, and then mimic his style until you get the hang of it, then branch out by developing your own style.

So are my attempts lame? Should I completely forget about the C&F method and approach in a serious way.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Srsly this is like some comedy movies. Thats not how I do it. Not sure if trolling?

Dont be an ass. Just be honest. You dont have to be "funny". You know when the boy told Joe Pesci hes "funny" he shot the boy so be Joe Pesci. Couse instead of being funny he ****s DeNiro's *****. So be like him. More over you say youre short it will suit you.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Srsly this is like some comedy movies.

More over you say youre short it will suit you.
This Ain't PUA Fellas XXX (2015) Starring Joe Peci

What you wrote doesn't make sense. Rephrase kid.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha dude those are funny.
I think you are being too straight forward though. You are scaring them. Are you saying these to random girls off the street/mall or you are at a bar? I think random girls on the street arent expecting or actively looking for mates so you have to ease yourself on them, as opposed to girls at bars/clubs who are going out to have fun and possible meet someone. I read something in "The Game" which i thought was very interesting, it said something like " Girls are like prey, a predator does not wildly go after the first prey he sees, it would get frightened, instead he quietly waits, gains the prey's trust, and than attacks."

Also, I usually wear sunglasses too, mostly because they are prescribed and I can see better with them (doesn't hurt that they are cool new wayfarer ray-bans) but when approaching girls I usually take them off in order to make eye contact and keep them off. My friend and I were having a debate on whether sunglasses dehumanize people and I think they do, atleast a little. Also if shes willing to make a lot of eye contact with you, its a sign that shes probably not uninterested. If you still want to wear sunglasses, I would invest in some really nice ones atleast.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How have you been on the approaches using my advice?
Will try, I only approached one girl during the past 2 days, and tried the same $hit I've been doing. Again, no results.

Me: Look back for a second
HB8: *Ignores Suspens and keeps walking
Me: You have realy cute eyes, I like you. Give me your number.
HB8: *Smiling nervously for a second, starts walking faster.
Me: Well, But I want to look into those eyes for one last time.
Me: I'm not grim reaper you don't have to be afraid.
HB8: *Walks into the nearest shop.

She didn't turn her head even once.

Are you saying these to random girls off the street/mall or you are at a bar?
On streets during daytime. The hardest part is getting her to look at you because you are usually walking besides them and going at the same direction. Most of the time they ignore you.

bootypirate250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shakes head, you are going way too fast. Get her attention first before you ask for the number, and ditch the s=cheesy lines. maybe practice on girls that are not on the move. ask her for directions and start a real convo by asking her how her day/week/weekend was. ask her name... Fvuckit man, i shouldnt even be writing all this... you need to pick up the bible and read it atleast 2 times. you sound like an immature 14 yr old.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are very creepy openers, stop being a weirdo and just have a normal conversation. Be real.

You are putting too much stock into the content of the conversation ("if i say the RIGHT thing or come off super aggressive then this will work"). The content is not all that important, everyday small talk is fine.. It allows you to see what kind of connection (if any) is there and let it escalate naturally, rather than doing the circus monkey routine where you both know you are putting on a show.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Will try, I only approached one girl during the past 2 days, and tried the same $hit I've been doing. Again, no results.

Lol stop demanding numbers before they've even shown interest. Are you trolling them or actually trying to get them to like you? This girl is walking away from you. Hasn't even look at you. And you're saying, "I like you. Give me your number". Slow. The f*ck. Down.

Like others have pointed out, 1) try to make actual small talk in a normal way and 2) it's a number game, you will usually fail... accept that and take in every failure as a positive step towards doing better next time.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
How about starting a decent conversation without the intent of getting their number? You're hitting on them right off the bat.

Start a conversation on what is going on in the environment/surroundings or current events that are taking place at the moment

At the peak of the conversation where she is laughing, that's where you want to eject. Tell her you have to get going, so tell her to give your her number so you can catch up later.

Apply subtle kino as you build rapport. Light touches on the shoulder, handshakes. If you're sitting down with her, light touches on her knees. Do this while looking into her in her eyes while smiling.

Throw in an indirect compliment during rapport. Say something like, "your nails compliments the dress you're wearing" or something like that.

The way you're going about it will get you pepper sprayed and kicked in the balls.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have trouble closing....had this stripper in to me and fluttered at the end its been my Achilles heel

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:

On streets during daytime. The hardest part is getting her to look at you because you are usually walking besides them and going at the same direction. Most of the time they ignore you.

Ever hear of Einstein's definition of insanity? Why are you doing the same thing but expecting different results? If something doesnt work, CHANGE IT. DO NOT keep trying the same thing over and over.. This is a good lesson, not just for girls, but for life in general. Your coming on too creepy, and never approach a girl from the back.. Youve read too many pick up books. Just go up to a girl, say "Hi" and see if you have a nice time talking to them, if so, than ask for the number, if not than just move on. You should practice just going up to girls to talk, instead of trying to get their numbers. Use what you learn to guide you but do not follow blindlessly with no thought whatsoever.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChemGod said:
If something doesnt work, CHANGE IT. Your coming on too creepy, and never approach a girl from the back.
Yes, going to read the DJB and learn the basics.

ChemGod said:
Youve read too many pick up books.
Only Doc Love's articles on relationships, I'm a total beginner when it comes to approaching and starting conversations.
ChemGod said:
Just go up to a girl, say "Hi" and see if you have a nice time talking to them
Afraid of being ignored. Not recivenig an answer when saying hi to someone is horrible.

SeymourCake said:
Start a conversation on what is going on in the environment/surroundings or current events that are taking place at the moment.
That seems to be the best way to start a conversation. It is hard to find such subjects/situations on crowded streets though.

SeymourCake said:
The way you're going about it will get you pepper sprayed and kicked in the balls.
Seriously? Never thought about that. It's not like I'm grabbing their ass or biting their nipples though. But yeah, It is indeed weird and pointless. I have to learn small talk and stop caring about the number so much.

Yewki said:
Are you trolling them or actually trying to get them to like you? This girl is walking away from you.
Just trying to be slightly funny and different and then gauge their reaction. If they are responsive and smile, then I know they are interested. The only girl who responded to this 'method' was a lunatic college fatty.

jurry said:
You are putting too much stock into the content of the conversation ("if i say the RIGHT thing or come off super aggressive then this will work").
Indeed that's what I am thinking . Trying to be bold and different. But you guys are right, they know I'm trying too hard and putting on a show. Asking for the number the moment you meet them is just a sign of desperation and not boldness.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone messes up.

Just a few weeks ago there was a girl at a bar I go to who I hadn't seen before. So I sat down next to her and asked if she was there on her own. She told me she was new and didn't know anyone. My mind went completely blank for a couple of seconds, so I stood up and said "Well, let me introduce you to my friends", trying to play it off as a pregnant pause and thinking I'd socially proof myself. Only, she didn't hear me and she didn't move, so when I walked away, from her perspective it probably looked like I just got cold feet and ejected (which is half true).

It happens. Kick yourself and then forget about it. Soon enough it'll be a funny memory.

I would advise you to make an effort to get a hold on the impulse to eject and commit to having a conversation with these girls, but honestly, if what you've posted are real conversations then I think running away was the right thing to do. The alternative could involve restraining orders.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have improved my inner game significantly and I am getting better at cold approaching. Also changed my haircut and wearing a cool shirt, that helped a lot with the physical attraction part. Approached a really hot chick and got her number, here is how it went.

Me: Can I ask your opinion about a girly subject?
HB: Yes.
Me: Is it true that if a girl is attracted to a guy, she wouldn't confuse him or play games. A simple smile could start a new love affair. No pick up line or playful banter is needed. The guy expresses his interest by a friendly smile, and the girl would smile back. And that would be the start of a new friendship.
HB: Haha yes.
Me: Well can you look at my face for a second.
Me::)
HB: Hahaha. Well I always have a pleasant smile on my face, so don't take it the wrong way.
Me: You are actually laughing. Give me a call now, this is my number. (I looked at her phone like a nutjob to see whether she was actually calling my number or not, UGH)
HB: What is your name?(She called my number and saved my name in her phone)
Me: Suspens. What's yours.
HB: HB8.5
Me: Cool. Wow, you got such stunning eyes(lol Wtf with this eyes fetish).
HB: haha really?
Me: So when are we going to meet again?
HB: In a rush Suspens, huh?
Me: I know, ok it was nice chatting with you. Bye
HB: Same here, bye.

Texted her after around 5 days and this is her response:

ME: Hi, glad we met each other, HB. - Suspense :)
HOE: Hi, sorry I don't remember you.
ME: Oh, I've got blisters on my fingers so I pressed the wrong numbers.

Deleted the number. Kinda regret giving her a free ego stroke. Her " In a rush Suspens, huh?" comment gave a negative vibe and somehow I knew it won't go anywhere.Always trust your gut feelings folks, always. The reason she replied like that does not matter, maybe I waited a bit too long and she felt being ignored, or maybe she gave the number so she could leave the "set" sooner. What's with those fake IOIs though?

Who cares, I deleted her from my phone so no chance for oneitis to develop.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a number, so that's progress. Those first few posts should have got you maced :)

Approaching in general is pretty demoralizing so kudos to you for improving. Engaging in conversation is definitely better that a sleazy line.