Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Olympictim's Journal

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I thought it would be cool to start a journal about my progress from an afc to a dj.

I hope to accomplish 3 things with this.

1) hold myself accountable
2) keep track of my mindset to see myself change over time
3) Hopefully once i get to a place i want to be others can read this and learn from it.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first plunge is the hardest part. Now let's see if you really hold yourself accountable. It's easy to keep up with a journal! Let us know what goes on in your life. We are here to help.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I've been doing a lot of self reflection and trying to figure out what I need to change about myself.

1) Im a ****ing slob. My room and car are disgusting, if i were to go out and bring a girl home I would be embarrassed to take her to my bedroom and possibly drive her somewhere the next morning. This is a simple fix

2) I'm needy. It's tough to admit but the second I find that a female is the slightest bit interested in me I get so interested and start only talking to her. Basically i put the ***** on a pedestal and end up driving her away with my eagerness
To fix this I need to start focusing on multiple girls and my own interests so I don't come off so needy.

3) I drunk text girls I'm trying to wheel. I feel like this is part of the neediness. When I go out I just need to put my phone away and have a good time.

4) I don't take opportunities. Throughout high school I had chances with some very pretty girls that I never pursued. Why? Because I was happy in my comfort zone and afraid of failure. I think the fix for this will be to get out of my comfort zone and go out and fail.

That's all for now I have a lot of work going on this weekend and the start of next week so I'm going to spend my time reading the book of pook, and the dj bible. Next weekend im going to a big music festival with some friends so the goal is to try to meet some new people while I'm their.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So its confirmed that im moving out and moving towns to start a career in a few days. Any advice to help make the transition smooth?

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been here for about a month now and the main thing I think I have learned is that I am overthinking all of this.

It seems to me all I have to do to get a woman I want is.

1) Talk to as many woman (and men) as possible (Just make friends)
2) Do my best to look good (workout, style, hygiene etc)
3) Have fun (Everyone knows how to have fun)
4) Pursue my own interests (goals, hobbies, and career)
5) Be a man (I'll probably make a post about what this means to me because it means something different to everyone but generally follows the same trends)
6) Not give a **** what anyone thinks of me (Live the life I want to live)
7) Not need a woman (Understand that I can be happy without a woman in my life)

Thoughts on this guys?

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm in between jobs right now, probably going to start working again in about a week so I figured I'd get back into the gym and start getting lean as **** and make myself look good.

I'm going to start a workout journal as well so check that out in the fitness section

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in between jobs right now, so I've just be banging stuff out at the gym and hanging out with my friends all day because I have nothing better to do.

Honestly I'm starting to see that people enjoy talking to me more. I don't know if I've changed in any way or if its just the fact that I'm conscious about the fact that I want to improve my life.

Whatever I'm doing its slowly starting to work.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow my last post was 10 days ago. I really am not holding myself accountable.

Anyways so I went to the bar last night and for about the first 2 hours I was being a little *****. Only talking to the girls I knew, pretending I was "hanging out with the boys" blah blah blah.

Anyways so then this rocket that I'm deep in the friendzone with came up to me and started talking about some dude problems and it clicked that I was never going to get ass by sitting down listening to this girl. So I started doing some approaches.

1)
Tim: Hey!
Her: Sorry I really have to pee!
She left so I got rejected but that only fired me up more.

2)
Tim: Is it your birthday! (She had one of those "birthday girl ribbons on")
Her: Ya! I'm here with my boyfriend.
I left I feel like once I hear the word "boyfriend" its game over (correct me if im wrong)

3)
Tim: Hey I saw you and thought you were very pretty my names Tim
Her: Hey my names Blah (I was hammered at this point so I forget her name)

Actually had a decent conversation about where she goes to school and her job but it was all me asking questions and her replying but not taking the conversation anywhere so I figured it wasn't gonna work so I left.

So I did 3 approaches no numbers no kisses or anything. So basically I suck but I can improve and I can get better I just need to build off of this.

Any advice for approaches? I typically get stuck after a compliment asking her about school/work then trying to comment on that but its never worked out for me

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
OlympicTim said:
Wow my last post was 10 days ago. I really am not holding myself accountable.

Anyways so I went to the bar last night and for about the first 2 hours I was being a little *****. Only talking to the girls I knew, pretending I was "hanging out with the boys" blah blah blah.

Anyways so then this rocket that I'm deep in the friendzone with came up to me and started talking about some dude problems and it clicked that I was never going to get ass by sitting down listening to this girl. So I started doing some approaches.

1)
Tim: Hey!
Her: Sorry I really have to pee!
She left so I got rejected but that only fired me up more.

2)
Tim: Is it your birthday! (She had one of those "birthday girl ribbons on")
Her: Ya! I'm here with my boyfriend.
I left I feel like once I hear the word "boyfriend" its game over (correct me if im wrong)

3)
Tim: Hey I saw you and thought you were very pretty my names Tim
Her: Hey my names Blah (I was hammered at this point so I forget her name)

Actually had a decent conversation about where she goes to school and her job but it was all me asking questions and her replying but not taking the conversation anywhere so I figured it wasn't gonna work so I left.

So I did 3 approaches no numbers no kisses or anything. So basically I suck but I can improve and I can get better I just need to build off of this.

Any advice for approaches? I typically get stuck after a compliment asking her about school/work then trying to comment on that but its never worked out for me
I look forward to seeing/reading your progress. You're quite observant and willing to learn so I've no doubt you'll succeed.

As far as improving approaches in bars, clubs etc I highly recommend that you watch a lot of youtube videos of Julien from RSD.

This guy gets it. Completely outcome independent and the guy believes he's a 10 and he believes that she'll buy into that too. He seems a little nuts also, but that can't but not help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg

I have to say he's probably one of the best when it comes to innner game too. Funny as fvck too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkQOIt8l_0

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great goals!

OlympicTim said:
So I've been here for about a month now and the main thing I think I have learned is that I am overthinking all of this.

It seems to me all I have to do to get a woman I want is.

1) Talk to as many woman (and men) as possible (Just make friends)
2) Do my best to look good (workout, style, hygiene etc)
3) Have fun (Everyone knows how to have fun)
4) Pursue my own interests (goals, hobbies, and career)
5) Be a man (I'll probably make a post about what this means to me because it means something different to everyone but generally follows the same trends)
6) Not give a **** what anyone thinks of me (Live the life I want to live)
7) Not need a woman (Understand that I can be happy without a woman in my life)

Thoughts on this guys?
i'll condense it/paraphrase

1. be social
2. boost sex appeal
3. be happy
4. have a passion
5. take action
6. free your mind
7. kill that desperation!

good goals, these are the foundations of a DJ mindset. you'll be doing great in no time. all you need is experience to get better. the material on this site is wonderful but useless if not applied in real life.

good luck!

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little something I noticed at the gym.

I've seen it written all over the forums but I didn't really internalize until now.

During the hour and a half I was at the gym I literally saw 20 women that I would give over an 8.

Literally they were everywhere. This means 2 things for me.

1) I can get rejected by a hot girl and it will not matter because their will be 10 more around the corner.

2) I can walk away from a beautiful girl who just isn't into me because their are 10 more around the corner.

I've been reading things on the forums for awhile and just starting to really understand them because I've been going out

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend invited me up to the cottage with him and our buddy. Their girlfriends were going to come and bring a friend for me to hangout with. She bailed a couple hours before so I wasn't going to go and 5th wheel.

However i watched this video talking about the scarcity of opportunities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uarCaupZBY

I said **** it drove myself up and had a great time with them.

I would have just stayed at home and played some video games or something but I ended up having a great time.

So I now have a new rule for my life.

If I can say yes to an experience I will. Doesn't matter who it's with or where were going if I have a chance to experience something I'm going to do it

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so I've been talking to this girl and getting mixed signals from this one girl for a little bit now.
Anyways so I asked her if she was coming to this a party tonight and she said was and I planned to go after work.

I got caught up at work and ended up working until midnight. The party started around 10:30ish she was snapchatting me and calling me to ask where I was so I figured I was in and she was into me.

So I went and talked to her to say hey and it felt like a conversation I have at the bar with girls who I can tell aren't into me. So I left started talking to some other girls (It was all old friends nobody their that I didn't know).

Midway through the night her friend came up to me telling me to go talk to her because she was interested so I did and it was the same awkward as convo.

A couple hours later I felt like she was just a shy girl or awkward around new guys for some reason so I tried to find her. I couldn't and assumed she left so I texted her asking why she left without saying goodbye. She got mad claiming she doesn't need to make a point to come say goodbye to me blah blah blah.

So I got sick and tired of the mixed signals I was getting from this girl and texted her asking if she was actually into me or if she just saw me as a friend. (I feel like this was very beta and I shouldn't have done it over text but should have confronted her about or even better not even mention it and move on)

She said she just saw me as a friend so I deleted her number because I feel like she isn't into me and texting and calling her won't change her mind.

I see where I was beta and went wrong but this is actually a victory for me because a couple months ago I probably would have just let her keep leading me on with the on and off behaviour.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im moving out today. I plan on using this time to reinvent myself and just become an overall better person.

The main things I want to focus on right now are

1)inner game and mindset. I still have times where i dont think I can get a girl because shes too hot or something I need to eliminate that.

2) I want to get shredded. I want to be the hot guy from out of town whenever I come home to visit.

3)Educated. I want to start reading more especially about business and investing. Also the news so I know wtf is going on in the world around me

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
What im starting to notice is gaming is literally ups and downs and ive noticed that for awhile. Usually when im on a down swing (get ignored a lot by girls get rejected etc etc.) I get depressed or sad. This time something is different its lit a fire inside of me. A fire that says I WILL be better. Im sick of being average I want to be amazing Im sick of getting rejected I am ready to take my life tl the mext level

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone who read my post the other day i can see where my depression comes from. Defiantly from 1 girl that ive wanted forever (reason i joined this fourm) something about her causes me to have severe oneitis that I can't get over.

So the only thing I can do is either sleep with her or get over here. Since sleeping with her isn't an option (maybe in the future for now I need to ignore her and worry about myself) I decided its time to finally get over her.

So I went to the bar with some buddies and literally made so many approaches I couldn't give you exact convos. However I did notice a pattern

As I approached more it got easier (makes sense my confidence was growing)
As I approached more I was able to hold conversations longer and I feel like the girls were more into them.
I even got a number.
(I texted her this morning but didnt get a response is texting right away actually a bad idea? Should I have waited a bit before or do you think shes just not interested for some reason)

Anyways I think im going to keep this journal more for mindset and updates on how I feel like Im doing and keep a Field report/approach journal to keep them seperate what do you guys think

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can write whatever you want in your journal... keep it organized. mindset, approaches, field report... all is good. i look forward to reading more of your posts. oneitis can only be solved by meeting new girls. the book of pook has an excellent post about this. i think it's called 'kill that desperation'. look it up.

good luck brother!

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I saw my oneitis at a party tonight. Part of me wanted to go up and talk to her. But i didn't just ignored her and had a good time. If im going to get over this chick it has to start immediatly. I went talked to some girls who all had boyfriends and the only other girls were my oneitis friends. So i made friends with some dudes i normally don't talk to but are honestly great guys.

Anyways I feel like me writing about her here means shes still in my head which I do not want. I will never sleep with this girl so I need to stop talking to her and thinking about her. I deleted her number tonight and plan to do the no contact challenge with this girl.

Tomorrow im going to go to the bar again and talk to more girls

I found it best when i stop thinking about what im going to say and just go talk and try my best.

I think my main problem right now is the fact that i stay within my comfort zone too much. This is why i dont start to esclate with a girl because i find it uncomfortable. I feel like this is also why I avoid chances for improvement because im in my comfort zone of not getting laid consistanley and starting to get laid would change the way i see myself.

(if this makes no sense im hammered but it makes sense to me right now)

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** guys it kinda hit me while I was typing that.

I am 19 years old. Their is literally 5 college bars in my hometown. Their is probably thousands of girls in my hometown and im sitting here hung up on ONE girl that I havent even had sex with. What am I doing

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OlympicTim said:
**** guys it kinda hit me while I was typing that.

I am 19 years old. Their is literally 5 college bars in my hometown. Their is probably thousands of girls in my hometown and im sitting here hung up on ONE girl that I havent even had sex with. What am I doing
push yourself to take action. if you want sex, talk to girls. get numbers, kisses, escalate. if you're just starting out, it takes a lot of reference experiences for your confidence to go up but in time if you continue to practice it'll all come naturally. keep it up...