Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marry for like.screw love

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the best advice i got about marriage was a person telling me to " marry for like, and not for love". They told me that the love phase fades. But if u truly just like hanging around a person then ur gonna be good forever. The problem with this is that the girl that you end up dating is not based on liking to hang out with them usually. By the time you have hung out with a girl long enough to truly like her personality, you are already friendzoned.

Getting to know if you like some one kills the spark. The only time this works is when you girls where truly friends or best friends before you got married. But if it goes from lovers straight to married couple, you skip the getting to know the person on a friendship level. This is detrimental. In an ideal world we would all marry our female best friend. I think more marriages would last this way. But often we marry the girl we are dating who kinda becomes a friend by default.