Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So You Want To Have (or Are Having) An Affair

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been getting a bit of an influx of these posts here lately, and some of you men are going into it blindly and stupidly. If you don't know what you're doing, you're going to fvck up your marriage quickly, and she's going to take your ass to the cleaners.

I understand the reasoning for having an affair. You're not ready to leave your wife yet. She's not fvcking you anymore. She's too busy (insert activity here). She became fat and smelly. You got the bytch pregnant and were forced to marry her. Whatever your reason is, I understand it.

If you're thinking of cheating on your wife, then you should be drawing up a plan on how and when you're going to end your marriage. While you're doing that and waiting for your 'end date' to draw nearer, you may desire to take the risk and have a lover on the side.

I had a mistress when I was married. However, before I went out and found myself a mistress, I read a free e-book called "The Cheat Manual". If you want to know everything about having a mistress (including the benefits, the risks, and the how-to's) I cannot recommend this book enough. The content is in parallel with the knowledge related here about the psychology of women, and I think it may go even a bit deeper than most of the posts on this forum. It also touches on how to seduce a woman to become your mistress, but the DJ Bible just does a better job with the details on how to accomplish that.

So if you DO want to have an affair (or continue having one), please give this e-book a read before you go any further:

The author's original site has disappeared, so I'm kindly hosting a copy of it here: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/cheatmanual.pdf
Read it online here: http://books.google.ca/books/about/...on_Your_Wife.html?id=iCjyW2VA4xoC&redir_esc=y

Last edited: