Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wings in Chicago area

chill84

Reaction score
What's up people,

I'm out in the NW burbs ~20mins from O'hare looking for like-minded individuals to hang with. I'm 29, ex-pua, I helped a friend with his coaching service for a while, but after I had internalized everything I got out of the game.

That was a long time ago! My game is rusty, i'm overweight and out of shape, putting all the bricks back in place after being in an LTR for a while.

Mostly interested in finding work out or fitness buddies, or to exchange ideas and lend motivation. If you want a wing, I'm pretty comfortable winging in any setting, I'm just not interested in closing for myself right now.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to our forums Sir. I'm a redneck hick a few hours SW of Chicagoland in the sticks of Illinois. But I can't deny that you are in a great area up there with lots of opportunity. I've hit some tale up there before both downtown and in the burbs.

chill84

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, things are pretty great up here. Can't say I've spent much time in your neighborhood. The last time I was south of I-80, I was too busy fleeing the scene and thanking god for RU486 to take in the scenery.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Damn dude... Sounds like one he|| of a story.. Life is pretty good in this part of the state. Job market is pretty decent relative to some areas. Weather is tolerable most days. We work hard and we party hard. The pickings of women are hit and miss. But there are single women here if you know where to look and don't have wuss tattooed to your forehead with a kick me sign taped to your back. lol. sometimes I do get a craving for a big city and I love coming to Chicago for that .

chill84

Reaction score
Word to that, I'm usually in the city for events or attractions though - when I started learning pickup I decided trying to figure out logistics wouldn't be worth the effort and I've actually only been in the city looking for ***** once (came back empty handed.)

What do you do, make them take you home?

logicallefty

Reaction score
chill84 said:
Word to that, I'm usually in the city for events or attractions though - when I started learning pickup I decided trying to figure out logistics wouldn't be worth the effort and I've actually only been in the city looking for ***** once (came back empty handed.)

What do you do, make them take you home?
Fortunately anytime I was up there I had a hotel room to take them to.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was in Chicago last fall, do you guys just mack at the loop? or are there other places to go? Might be back in a few months

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Where are the Chicago people at? Let's hear your fav. venues and advice

AgesDuctPro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah man, good timing. First time I log in for half a year, and you've posted 16 minutes ago.

I like the pretentious sloots in River North. Studio Paris, Underground, and its surroundings. It's crazy even just walking down the street in that area on a weekend night. So sad it's gonna be getting cold

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah man, good timing. First time I log in for half a year, and you've posted 16 minutes ago.

I like the pretentious sloots in River North. Studio Paris, Underground, and its surroundings. It's crazy even just walking down the street in that area on a weekend night. So sad it's gonna be getting cold
Yeah I'm not looking forward to the cold weather either. Really cuts down on the street opportunities. Haaaaate Underground lol. Pretentious is right. It is definitely the place to be seen because every time I've been there has been a celebrity there, but the entrance/admission scene is just too much for me. Waiting at the entrance waiting to be singled out by the bouncers is just too much for me.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping for the good weather and endless opportunities on the horizon.

Nick236

Reaction score
If you're in the Chicago area feel free to message me on here.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread is dead! surprised people like river north, everything charges cover and its not even good! whos into metal or techno?