Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rough Pvssy=Had an Abortion

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may not be the most useful tip in the world, but it's a recent revelation of mine.

When you finger a girl, if the inside of her vagina feels rough and textured instead of smooth, that's because she's had an abortion. The rougher it is, the more she's had. It's the scar tissue from scraping out the fetus.

The only exception to this rule is if she's had a miscarriage. The procedure for cleaning up the mess is called a "medical abortion," and it's really the same thing.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems like a suspect assumption. Vag's are all different depending on girl. You sure you are not feeling the g-spot? It can feel bumpy when it gets filled up, and its a bit different on everyone.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I base it on being in a lot of vaginas :) I'm at the point now where a girl can mention later on that she had an abortion, and I have to bite my tongue not to respond "yeah, I can tell."

Abortions do create scar tissue. Any gyno doc can tell you that. Sometimes the scar tissue can be on the cervix, which makes it harder for the girl to get pregnant again.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think I have ever touched a post-abortion vagina, so I suppose I am happily ignorant on this subject!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
This may not be the most useful tip in the world, but it's a recent revelation of mine.

When you finger a girl, if the inside of her vagina feels rough and textured instead of smooth, that's because she's had an abortion. The rougher it is, the more she's had. It's the scar tissue from scraping out the fetus.

The only exception to this rule is if she's had a miscarriage. The procedure for cleaning up the mess is called a "medical abortion," and it's really the same thing.
Thinking about all of the women I have fingerd now.... :confused:

Are you talking like smaller bumps that feel more like a mole, or bigger ones that feel more like a bubble?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
At least you told me this AFTER I finished lunch lol.

One lady I fingered was like "bumpy" inside. I washed my hands 3X and didn't F her because I had no idea what her deal was.

But interesting thread though.
I was reading this during breakfast. :down:

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I call you an I@&0t?

Number one, learn some anatomy. Embryos implant in the uterus, not the vagina. Without special equipment, you can't even get into the uterus unless a woman is dilating in labor. It is really quite small too unless a woman is pregnant.

Vaginal canals can be smooth or not. Sometimes, polyps develop too, but being rough inside is not necessarily a sign of a condition. Some women are just naturally that way. Sometimes, small tears during sex will heal with scar tissue too.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
:crackup:

this is the dumbest sh!t i've ever heard

you just embarrassed yourself bro :up:

Bible_Belt said:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh, so that's what that is... those are the worst pvssies btw for fingering and fvking just a total avoidance for me, won't return her calls, nothing

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST STATEMENT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET HANDS DOWN!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:

If you want to learn about vagina, maybe you should listen to the guys who get a lot of it. If I wanted to learn about your hand, I would listen to everything you had to say :D

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you want to learn about vagina, maybe you should listen to the guys who get a lot of it. If I wanted to learn about your hand, I would listen to everything you had to say :D
what a lame come back, i thought you would have something better than that for me.

it certainly isn't you getting any pvssy with dumbass comments like this, thats for damn sure :crackup:

Tictac said:
BB, you aren't getting ANY if you believe what you typed.
:up:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You idiots do realize that the idea that abortions cannot possibly leave lasting consequences is feminist propaganda, right? It is obviously effective propaganda.

I live not too far from what at least used to be the biggest abortion mill in the country, near East St Louis. If you were a Dr. with some magic technique for scraping fetuses out of b!tches without leaving scar tissue, then you wouldn't be working there.

And I'm not even saying that every abortion can be felt later by fingering a chick. I'm saying that abortions often leave scar tissue, which you can feel inside her, and I'm telling you what that means when you encounter it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you a little old to be telling me what 20 y/o pvssy feels like? Obviously this subject is outside your area of expertise.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, wait.. the near ESL connection, I get it. Bible_Belt's real name is Todd Akin.

Tell us, BB, how many vaginas have you had your finger in? Quite a few of us here are well past the 100, even 200 mark. My wife can beat that in a way, since she was an OR nurse in UROLOGY for 8 years. They fix all those problems women have, men too. Nurses talk. They don't give names, but they talk. Sometimes I have to tell her I really don't want to hear.

And BTW, my current girlfriends are 20 and 21. I can tell you with 100% certainty that even a virgin's vagina can feel rough. Women are as different on the inside as they are on the outside.

Seriously, your thread must be a joke because it is hard to believe anyone could be that s%$&^d.