Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flaking I think... Advice please ?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So glad I came across this forum :)
Hi, I'll get straight to it...
Hi I've been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks.. We're sexually active and I'm 29 she's 28. Things have been going great I've been staying over at hers etc.. But in the last few days her text messages have become quite blunt and less frequent, I really like her and I'm worried I've messed things up some how.. I want her to be my gf but don't know how to go about it is 2-3 wks too short to be seeing someone ? How should I go about taking this to the next level ? I mean I've been texting her over the weekend probably around 4 messages with no reply until last night at 7pm she replied 'Hey sorry for the delay been so busy how r u ? X' to which I didn't reply and still havn't... Any advice will be appreciated as I don't know whether I've messed this up or not, thinking about NC but I really like this girl... It's now 11am and I still not replied nor had she contacted me again after that last message. Is she playing games ? Spinning plates or just generally busy as she stated ??? I'll upload a pic of my recent messages....

The message where I said I wasn't referring to her in my status... Was because I put a Facebook status saying 'Ignorance gets you nowhere' and she commented on it saying 'Communication works both ways ' which the wasn't even directed at her it was directed at my brother lol! Anyway any advice on the situation would be aprechaiated... Thanks guys ;)
Regards
Aesthetix29

Last edited:

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I thought... Do you think she'll make contact with me again ? Why do they do this ?!? I ended up sending her a message yesterday lunch time saying
' Hey no worries, yes I'm good thanks... Had a good/random weekend, hope your well ? X'
I know bad idea... Why did I even do that! I suppose I thought it made me look like the mature one replying to her message... Obviously not and probably won't hear off her again.
Regards
Aesthetix

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please could a moderator move my thread to the 'Don Juan Discussion' please... posted in the wrong area... Thanks

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seriously getting the urge to call or text her.. i need to sort this situation out as soon as possible! I cant help but feel theres something not right... as she introduced me to her 5 year old son etc... i know that going NC is the best option to get over her but not the best to get her interested again...? I know she likes me, i just think my text merssages got boring and she lost the attraction... i need sound advice on the best way to achieve this goal... thanks

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly could not believe my eyes when i read what you wrote!

your text game sucks. correction. you have no game. i would cease texting immediately. or if you have to text keep them as brief as possible. certainly do not be blowing girly kisses ever again!

this one is gone.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's lost interest in you, she is not into you anymore. Why? probably because you're too annoying really, because you like to text way too much, and you show your inner beta when you text her once, she does not reply, so you text her again asking if she received your text (wtf?????? texts are always received nowadays dude), and then you text her again...

see? she lost interest, then you became desperate, and you showed her that you are indeed desperate, so she confirmed that she does not like you.

DO NOT contact her anymore unless she does, and never ever repeat the mistakes I commented above.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I know I'm terrible at texting... Yeh I know what you mean.. The fact I asked if she'd received is because ppl wasn't recieving my texts (server problem) so I switched to what's app... So ill take heed of what youve said and leave it now then.. I hate playing these game things! She was definitely interested a week ago as she told my female cousin so as it's her friend, so looks as tho it's my text messages that's ruined it! Live and learn I suppose... I've been out the dating game for a while after being in a relationship of 6 years, the thing is I'm going to a mates birthday meal in the 10th July and she's going to be there... Awkward! Can't believe I've screwed this up!! Thank for the advice.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Oh I know I'm terrible at texting... Yeh I know what you mean.. The fact I asked if she'd received is because ppl wasn't recieving my texts (server problem) so I switched to what's app... So ill take heed of what youve said and leave it now then.. I hate playing these game things! She was definitely interested a week ago as she told my female cousin so as it's her friend, so looks as tho it's my text messages that's ruined it! Live and learn I suppose... I've been out the dating game for a while after being in a relationship of 6 years, the thing is I'm going to a mates birthday meal in the 10th July and she's going to be there... Awkward! Can't believe I've screwed this up!! Thank for the advice.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Yeah, if a woman is giving you good responses - I don't have an issue with text messaging. But what you are doing in the pic you posted is acting VERY needy. She appears to be an attractive girl in the pic you have of her - that's even more reason to play it cool.

You can respond to her. Just play it cool. Keep it short. Pace her. DO NOT act needy. Don't try to impress her. Etc. Read up on some of what you hate... GAME.

The good thing is: Social circle game is the most forgiving game of them all. I wouldn't consider it a bad thing if you end up losing contact with her and then seeing her again next month.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ thanks buddy definitely going to read up on it... Yeh I think it's finished for now just going to give her some space... I agree that I did come off needy but as you say I suppose because she was pretty I just panicked, when im face to face with girls I'm fine got good banter etc... Just no good at texting! Anyways lesson learned this time around and I'll let you all know if I hear off her which I highly doubt... I hope your right about this social circle thingy haha! Thanks

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another tip for free:

if you see her at that birthday party you said, DO NOT go to say hello to her. I mean, if you see her and she comes to say hello to YOU, then just say hello, whats up, 1 minute or less of conversation and leave it at that.

If she comes later on to talk to you then its fine, talk to her, be cool etc. BUT DO NOT JUMP to go to say hello to her if you see her; let her come and this way you may have a chance.

Of course keep the no contact via text unless she texts you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
So glad I came across this forum :)
Hi, I'll get straight to it...
Hi I've been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks.. We're sexually active and I'm 29 she's 28. Things have been going great I've been staying over at hers etc.. But in the last few days her text messages have become quite blunt and less frequent, I really like her and I'm worried I've messed things up some how.. I want her to be my gf but don't know how to go about it is 2-3 wks too short to be seeing someone ? How should I go about taking this to the next level ? I mean I've been texting her over the weekend probably around 4 messages with no reply until last night at 7pm she replied 'Hey sorry for the delay been so busy how r u ? X' to which I didn't reply and still havn't... Any advice will be appreciated as I don't know whether I've messed this up or not, thinking about NC but I really like this girl... It's now 11am and I still not replied nor had she contacted me again after that last message. Is she playing games ? Spinning plates or just generally busy as she stated ??? I'll upload a pic of my recent messages....

Regards
Aesthetix29
Bro how do sleep with a 28 year old girl in 2 weeks, and then get all confused and nervous and weak when she doesn't give you emotional support? With your questions, you acting like the girl here.

You already slept with her, what more do you want? Your only goal should be to give her good sex. To ask for emotional support, saying be my gf, I really like you, please don't leave me....she will crush you into the ground when she feels this.

I think she respected you before she slept with you but she is losing that respect by the hour. Leave her alone, let her worry you are out sleeping with a top model, let her be all nervous and angry and upset you don't return her calls.

I really don't get how you guys sleep with 20 something girls in 5 days, and then ask all these questions after you've seen them naked. What more do you want from them?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things were great at first i was being all cool and not needy but my inner beta took over... This will never happen again believe me, Im just going to back off completely no texting/phone calls or facebook status likes etc.. And just start talking to other girls... already going out for a drink on friday with a pretty girl... cant believe i made such a school boy error! I still think theres a chance to rectify this situaition tho.. but for now im moving on! Thanks

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is 2-3 wks too short to be seeing someone ? YES

How should I go about taking this to the next level ? back off leave her alone and in the meantime read everything on this site

I mean I've been texting her over the weekend probably around 4 messages with no reply until last night at 7pm she replied 'Hey sorry for the delay been so busy how r u ? X'

Are you telling me you text someone 4 times without any reply ?

Read that back to yourself for a min

I wouldnt text one of my mates 4 times without a reply let alone a woman i like !

I haven’t had time to read what all the others have said but my advice would be to start preparing yourself to forget about this chick , you wont be getting her pusvvy anytime soon

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 4 messages was 2 via text and 2 via whats app.... and as i staed earlier i was having problems with my phone network server so messages from other ppl wasnt being recieved either... its not like id message some 4 times just because i didnt get reply... the last message was sent on monday but i wont ever send one again unless she initiates contact... which is doubtful at best. Already have pal... on another note if i annoyed her that much why's she still my friend on FB and whats app ? Just this once my emotions got a hold of me.. probaly because things were going really well etc... I bet i hear off her again..! as it stands its almost been 3 days since she last texted me.. its nothing, and if shes met someone else good luck to her.. altho shes been single for the last 3 years. Im not holding grudges.. my mistake... my loss! Im already off out with a different bish on friday... im always spinning plates dude.... LIVE AND LEARN!!!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must text a girl between dates, you must keep it flirty and funny. Always.
None of this "how was your day?" crap.
Ask her what colour undies she's wearing, tease her, push her buttons, flirt outrageously, keep it light, don't reply straight away and don't overly explain your tardiness or apologise for it.
In this case, go ghost and as someone else said, when you see her at the party, put on your winningest smile, have a good time, laugh loudly and be pleasant if you must talk to her. Keep it to small talk and have a response ready if she pulls the old: "Well hello stranger! Haven't heard from you in a while...."
This response should NOT include: "Well I texted you four times before you replied last time so I figured you lost interest."
DO be mysterious and aloof and change the subject. After a short time, make an excuse and courteously make your escape.
If she's still interested, she'll probably come back to talk to you, especially if booze is involved. If that happens, repeat the above steps until she's dragging you to the bathroom to blow you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not so much that you annoyed her , shes just lost some respect for you hence why she is flaking ive been there a 100 times myself bro :mad:

glad to hear your spinning plates and seeing a new chick friday good luck with it