Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting the girl with the boyfriend (LTR)

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to write a small guide on the success I have had with women( around 4 now) who I had LTRs with that all had boyfriends when I first met them.

(Special note: this guide assumes you already have base game and the girl you are meeting is a new meet, If you already have a girl that has friend zoned you, this guide won't help much; however you should read it to help with the next one)

Now most people say you shouldn't waste your time on girls in LTRs. Here is a few reasons why I would argue you should.

1 - Most relationships don't last (she may be Mrs. Lovebug4ever right now but how long will that really last)

2- Most girls in LTRs are bored/unhappy about something.

3- Most girls in LTRs will find the single DJ very interesting and different than her ABC boyfriend/fiance. (played right will give you an edge)

4- Girls in LTRs are typically, in my own personal opinion, better overall as far as quality of women than your single women at the bars/clubs

SO with that in mind let us begin:

The meeting: This is where you set the frame of being that cool ass dude who is different than the beta AFC she is dating. So you met a smokin hot momma and you being the DJ you are wanna make a move. However that girl drops the damn B word on you. (When a girl does this, she isn't necessarily saying she isn't attracted to you, just she is taken at the moment)

Usually right after this happens I respond with something like this:

Her: Yeah me and Joe blow did that last month, so fun haha
Me: Cool, how long yall been together? ( the goal is to find out how serious there relationship is)
Her: well we have been together about 5 months now.
Me: Haha I figured you were the settle down type. (this eats em alive usually) (they usually reply with : Why do you say that? or Ask me about my relationship status)

Her: Why do you say that?
Me: You just give off that old lady vibe..(Give a small pause, then a lil ****y laugh) I'm just teasing ya.

Her: So are you in a relationship
Me: ha I have a few women chasing after me but so far none em have caught up lol"

Then after this I usually end the conversation ( you leave with a good frame and her slightly trying to validate to you)

Making the Move: This phase will break you if you don't play it out right/This is by far the hardest part, plan this out before you do it!(If you feel like you need more rapport then get some before you play this card)
I usually do this after a little small talk with her 2-3 times. You can do it as early as the second time you talk to her though. Your main goal in this phase is to find a mutual interest that you two can both do alone. It could be studying/eating/tennis/running/working out/anything really as long as it's something that just you TWO can do. Find the mutual interest you think she is MOST likely to say yes to. Be smart and figure that out by how she talks about it.

Me: So sally do you do anything beside study, work and sleep lol.
(She will either say yes or no lol) If she says no, tease her (I figured lol..but seriously what do ya do when your not acting like an old lady) something like that
Her (yes response): yeah of course lol
Me: I thought for sure you just set around watching netflix all day haha, what do you do?
Her: whatever she says, find something you two can do alone.
Me:So you like to run huh, I wonder if your faster than me haha
Her:she will either respond with a yes/no type response either way you tease and lead it into getting you two together.
Her: I don't know..I'm really not that fast.
Me: I'm curious now lol WE should totally race and see. (social pressure is good here as well as making it something fun to do/different)
Her: well I might could after school tom.
Set the date/time/place here and now. DO NOT wait to do it over text, she still may flake but she is most likely won't if you do it in PERSON. Exchange numbers with her and head out. DO NOT TEXT HER unless she texts you first and keep it small no matter what.

As far as asking her to study, it's similar..basically just say you and some classmates are getting together at Starbucks and she should come help, when she shows up and no one else is there, whoops they all flaked haha.

The Hangout: This is crucial as well. You must win the fight here, the battle is on. Show up looking like a boss. Your goal here is to make her laugh, have fun and just overall enjoy her time with you. Don't talk about her boyfriend at all yourself. Try to push the envelope as much as you can, light touching, teasing, flirting etc.

Now this is where you have to have some guts. If everything is going well..you think she is really digging it and you are as well, close the hangout with something like this, I prefer in person..because you can judge her response better (by her body language/what she says without thinking about it) than a text..however if you are just scared ****less...you can text this

"You know..I guess you're alright. If your ever single I might have take you out sometime" You can change that up a little bit depending on your rapport/gutsy you feel. Sometimes I've said.."If your ever single I'm going to take you out"

IF and I repeat IF she responds well to this at all..she is def. interested in you on some level. I've had girls text me afterwards just ":)" or they will just flat out tell me in person "okay haha" ...

The most important thing is you have showed your hand to her and by that She knows you are somewhat interested in her now the frame is set as you as a possible date/boyfriend/hook up etc instead of just some nice AFC from class.

Two things will eventually happen now:

1. She and her boyfriend will break up

(She may contact you before this happens or after it happens or she may not contact you at all, if you find out she is single..move in now) I have had some girls message me before they were single and say "so were you serious about taking me out" or something similar..some have text me when they were single "hey stranger, we should hang again" or something similar. That's all from the hang out/frames I set earlier. If she doesn't contact you when she is single, just hit her up and be like " So yeah..we are totally going out this weekend" or something similar.

or

2. She remains in the relationship. (No worries, you didn't spend much time and zero money on this girl. You got some valuable practice and....and...the frame is set for you..that if she is ever single...you have an easy window to taking her out.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really like to score with girlfriends bc if they put out i view them as spineless hos, and it's not worth destroying a LTR just for me to put my wiener inside her. i don't like to be THAT guy.
to each his own i guess.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i don't really like to score with girlfriends bc if they put out i view them as spineless hos, and it's not worth destroying a LTR just for me to put my wiener inside her. i don't like to be THAT guy.
to each his own i guess.
Well I don't try to break them up, usually they were going to end anyway (most relationships do) and I'm just there in the waiting haha