Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are a distraction

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I survived a major car accident that almost took my life. While in the hospital (I still am). I have been able to look over my life and reevaluate my decisions in my life.

I was recently looking at my single-minded focus of getting girls when I first started coming here. I realized it was such a waste of my time. Why would I put that much effort into it. Was it to have companionship? Was it just to get laid? I can barely remember.

I wish that I could have ignored girls and did something more exciting! I could have learned a foreign language, went whitewater rafting, learned and already completed a geology degree, made more friends, took more bicycle tours, went sky diving, did a missionary trips, became a black belt, or did more exciting things with my life.

If I said "my life is boring," then I would be a liar. I just look back on it and realize that I could have done more. I could have been more successful, smarter, powerful, learned, and any other positive adjective.

This post is not meant to be a woe is me. The point is simple. I never got a girl through some trick or tip. I got them in bed because I lead such an amazing life. Whenever there was a conversation, I had something to add on a wide variety of subjects from mineralogy to feminism to white water rafting. WOMEN ARE THE RESULT AND REWARD OF LIVING A SUCCESSFUL AND FUN LIFE. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE THE SOLE FOCUS. Women never want to be sleeping with the boring guy. This is why "bad boys" win girls while "nice guys" go home and jerk it. They exemplify living the life they want. They move forward.

The entirety of this site is exemplified in three lessons.
1.) Be confident
2.) Be adaptable
3.) Always have a goal

These three lessons will get you far, but a word of caution. If you are living an exciting life just to get girls, and not for yourself. Then, you will lose everything. You might get early successes, but you will fail the longer term game. People will see through your little dog and pony show.

If you do this for yourself, then the sky is the limit. Suddenly, you will be choosing and be the guy the nice guy envies. People will call you the bad boy and you won't care. Wanna know why? You will be too busy living your life to care about opinions that are not true. You will know the truth and that will be enough!

- comic_relief

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, you can do all that and still go ofter woman, if you want, and woman are not a reward for anything, at most theya re there to help a little, but mostly they will just tag along.

btw geology is not true science :p

Thatonekid92

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Recently, I survived a major car accident that almost took my life. While in the hospital (I still am). I have been able to look over my life and reevaluate my decisions in my life.

I was recently looking at my single-minded focus of getting girls when I first started coming here. I realized it was such a waste of my time. Why would I put that much effort into it. Was it to have companionship? Was it just to get laid? I can barely remember.

I wish that I could have ignored girls and did something more exciting! I could have learned a foreign language, went whitewater rafting, learned and already completed a geology degree, made more friends, took more bicycle tours, went sky diving, did a missionary trips, became a black belt, or did more exciting things with my life.

If I said "my life is boring," then I would be a liar. I just look back on it and realize that I could have done more. I could have been more successful, smarter, powerful, learned, and any other positive adjective.

This post is not meant to be a woe is me. The point is simple. I never got a girl through some trick or tip. I got them in bed because I lead such an amazing life. Whenever there was a conversation, I had something to add on a wide variety of subjects from mineralogy to feminism to white water rafting. WOMEN ARE THE RESULT AND REWARD OF LIVING A SUCCESSFUL AND FUN LIFE. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE THE SOLE FOCUS. Women never want to be sleeping with the boring guy. This is why "bad boys" win girls while "nice guys" go home and jerk it. They exemplify living the life they want. They move forward.

The entirety of this site is exemplified in three lessons.
1.) Be confident
2.) Be adaptable
3.) Always have a goal

These three lessons will get you far, but a word of caution. If you are living an exciting life just to get girls, and not for yourself. Then, you will lose everything. You might get early successes, but you will fail the longer term game. People will see through your little dog and pony show.

If you do this for yourself, then the sky is the limit. Suddenly, you will be choosing and be the guy the nice guy envies. People will call you the bad boy and you won't care. Wanna know why? You will be too busy living your life to care about opinions that are not true. You will know the truth and that will be enough!

- comic_relief
People can disagree with you, but seeing as how you've literally experienced this "Near Death Experience", I believe that you can speak better than anyone.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post cr.

Keep the faith and hang in there. I know the healing process is slow.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are same age. Same mindset. I'll progress in my goals day-by-day. Climbing hard or never being seen. If I get a rejection these days, I do not care because it REALLY becomes their loss. I am successful. Them? Probably not. I got things to do. Bills to pay. Weights to lift, etc.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I've just started a summer course at college. I find this post to be extremely helpful. Thanks.