Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 31, and have no physical attraction for women 21+ is this common?

leexoyo

Reaction score
I'm writing this post because for some time now, I've been having a problem and I wanted to see what other guys had to say on the subject.

Here it is, the issue. I look 24 (But I'm 31) and I am quite a good looking guy, look after myself.

What I'm experiencing is an exclusive attraction for women who are between 18-21, basically university years. I have tried to date women around 25+ but it felt like there was no physical interest inside of me towards these women. On the plus side, I visit student nightclubs a couple of nights a week and have one night stands on a regular basis however I want these girls to become a girlfriend, am I kidding myself?

I just want your opinion on what you suggest someone like me could do and whether or not you felt the same at my age and eventually grew to find older women attractive?

Naturally this matters because I worry that one day these young women will not want me and I will be lonely unable to be sexually attracted to women in my age range, even now a 26 year old is 6 years younger than me, however in my eyes she is old.

What do you suggest?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Its not common that I know of, but I don't see a problem with it. Just understand that women this age are not real good long term relationship material. So don't get your heart too wrapped up even if one does become your girlfriend. They wil oftenl flake like a potato flake blowing in the wind. But then again I know a couple of 18 year old women who are more mature than most 40 year old. You could get lucky. Just enjoy your time with them and again protect your heart . As you get older yourself your preferences may change too.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Taiyuu,
Could be,but it's not our usual Female Journalist!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's common is trolls on this site.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the internet everybody is taller,muscular and rich.

On this forum everyone show up to 10 years less than his age and is goodlooking.

I never read anyone saying that he is 30 and looks 30 with an average body, probably they have so many women that they dont join this board.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually date younger women... but then again I'm 48.... so it's hard not to. My line in the sand is I don't date women who were born after I turned 18. So no one born after Reagan's first term in office.

Just do what makes you comfortable. It would just creep me out dating a woman young enough to be my daughter.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big red "TROLL" flag is this is OP's first post, and he hasn't dropped in to defend himself after being called a troll.

leexoyo

Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The big red "TROLL" flag is this is OP's first post, and he hasn't dropped in to defend himself after being called a troll.
What's a troll? seriously, it's actually a genuine question, I have been on and off successful with women over the years and I am now divorced, got married to an 18 year old when I was 24 and have a son.

Maybe it's the reason that I am brought back to that time seen as its the last long term relationship that I had, and I am for that reason attracted to 18 year olds.

I don't know but its scary, because to me, women 25+ are from an attraction point of view invisible to me, thats scary. I guess I need to plan to earn lots of money by age 35 or just forget about dating all together.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
I am the same way the younger girls look better.
That's like saying "I'd rather eat steak than dirt."

The Yanomamo, a tribe in Brazil that still adheres to old school hunter-gatherer ways of life, have an expression that describes their "ideal woman":

Moke Dude (no idea how to pronounce)

But it basically means between puberty and first child.

Here in Japan, there' a reason why all the girl-bands dress up to look like high school girls.