Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The cling is real!

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I ran into this chick I know last weekend. She's fairly attractive usually a single file line of guys waiting to hit on her.

I met her a few months ago and made out with her. Never could get a date though. I bumped into her last weekend and she latched on to me for the night. Make out and walked her to her car. She asked me to come see her the next day... That was last Sunday. I finally made it home last night...

In the past week she has not only managed to consume all of my time and guilted me for wanting to go home, but mentioned that she loves me 5 days in. She actually cried when I left last night. Later that night she called and heard me typing on my tablet and demanded my full attention lol.

Unfortunately I left a rather expensive shirt and pair of pants in her closet.

Moral of the story gentlemen... Don't perform oral on women you don't know well.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, you got her addicted to you and you should enjoy this position :)

At the same time I have to strongly urge you, and I mean VERY strongly urge you, to BEWARE!!

A woman behaving like this has Cluster B written ALL OVER her pretty body and the fact that you just stayed over for a whole freakin week is a strong indication that you're the type who is susceptible to getting sucked into the BPD vortex (don't take this as negative criticism, I'm one of those guys myself...)

So again, while I'm sure this is all a very nice and blissful experience for you so far, I strongly recommend to read up on cluster B/BPD and get your guard up ASAP!

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right on one account. I'm susceptible to that type, but I'm not enjoying it. She's making my stomach upset hounding me constantly. Gets suspicious if I pick up my phone. Constantly stares at me. Demands my full attention.

Plan is to go over one more time and get my clothes then fade away. Too much stress.
Its a shame really because when I first met her I thought "DAMN!".

I only stayed because she guilted me. I bought a surface pro I would have loved to be playing with.

First time I was laying the pipe to her she said " don't ever leave me". Chicks cookoo for coca puffs.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
equinox654 said:
So, I ran into this chick I know last weekend. She's fairly attractive usually a single file line of guys waiting to hit on her.

I met her a few months ago and made out with her. Never could get a date though. I bumped into her last weekend and she latched on to me for the night. Make out and walked her to her car. She asked me to come see her the next day... That was last Sunday. I finally made it home last night...

In the past week she has not only managed to consume all of my time and guilted me for wanting to go home, but mentioned that she loves me 5 days in. She actually cried when I left last night. Later that night she called and heard me typing on my tablet and demanded my full attention lol.

Unfortunately I left a rather expensive shirt and pair of pants in her closet.

Moral of the story gentlemen... Don't perform oral on women you don't know well.
I know BPD or Cluster B gets thrown around a lot on this board. However, since I have recently dealt with, and had to cut out of my life a very likely BPD girl, I'll add my .02.

She has consumed all of your time in the last week. Wants to be around you all the time. And when you're not around you likely get incessant text messages. She's idealizing you. She's locked onto you like an infrared guided scud missile.
She's got orbiters. She has them because she cannot be single and she may need one of those guys. Plus she likes attention and validation from dudes. It helps fill that void inside of her.
She guilt tripped you for going home. Clinger. And manipulative.
She told you she "loved you" 5 days in. Super clinger. And also manipulative.
She cried when you left. She hates being alone more than anything. Real or imagined abandonment, even for short periods, makes her feel worthless. Those tears are manipulative as well.
She heard you typing on your tablet and got mad. She doesn't want you talking to anyone else but her. She wants your full attention on her. This includes friends and family members. Plus you could be talking to another female, which makes her nuts.
She has things that belong to you at her home. She will hold onto them as insurance knowing that you'll come back for them. You may want to just chalk those clothes up to a loss. You can buy new clothes. Your sanity is at stake here.
She said "don't ever leave me" during sex. She used sex to get you hooked. That's what damaged women do. Sex also helps fill that empty void inside of them (no pun intended).

Honestly, after dealing with a girl like this myself, if you stick around you're in for a rocky ride. They are very manipulative as well as very unstable. Eject Ghost Rider. She's crazy.

Last edited:

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it GS750

My grandmother had a small heart attack yesterday evening. My grandparents raised me and I've been staying with them since I've been divorced the past year and and a half. Needless to say we are close.

Let BPD girl know what happened so I wouldn't have to mess with her bs yesterday.
Here is how that played out:

Around 5pm
Her: hun how's your grandma?
Me: I don't know yet
Her: well I thought you would have called me back. - really ??????
Me: I'm in the waiting room with my family

Fast forward to 9pm
Me: she's gonna be OK
Her: no answer

12:06 am
Her: Hun I can't sleep. - woke me up for that????
12:16 am
Her: I'm going to jack in the box
Her: I can't sleep since you left. - get a cat or teddy bear... Good lord...

5:30 am
Her: equinox. - ah the eluise awkward first name text...
5:35 am
Her: morning
5:40 am
Me: good morning
Her: how's your grandma?
Me: well I woke up and she's in the recliner with her head in her hands not looking well. She refused to stay for observation...
Her: I'm glad she's OK
6:00 am
Her: so no phone call this morning? - hamster wheel has seized up
Me: I just told you how I found her this morning. I don't feel much like talking.
Her: kissy face selfie with red puffy eyes like she's been crying
Her: Okay
6:30 am
Her: sorry for the pic then - omg he declined the invitation to my pity party

Wow... Just wow.. I've never met a person like this in my life. The neediness is astounding.
I thought my ex wife was crazy and damaged,.. This chick has some bad bearings in her hamster wheel.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking the clothes will be a loss. She lives 40 miles away and I work 12 hours. No way I'm driving up there tonight with my grandmother in that condition.

Tomorrow night I'll be getting food ready for thanksgiving. Then I'll be picking up my boys. I'll have them until Sunday, by then I expect her to have gone nuclear and pissed me off to the point where I won't be able to be nice anymore.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will likely just find an orbiter to spend time with/idealize since you haven't been able to give her the attention that she needs/craves. If you're lucky, she'll latch onto him and you'll be forgotten. A member shared this site with me: http://gettinbetter.com/articles.html. Read the BPD articles. It helped me see exactly what was going on...and where the situation was headed. Straight to crazy land.

Last edited:

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
She will likely just find an orbiter to spend time with/idealize since you haven't been able to give her the attention that she needs/craves. If you're lucky, she'll latch onto him and you'll be forgotten. A member shared this site with me: http://gettinbetter.com/articles.html. read the BPD articles. It helped me see exactly what was going on...and where the situation was headed. Straight to crazy land.
I certainly hope so.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skimmed through some of that aricle. That explains a lot of her behavior.
Such as wanting to limit my interaction with my phone.
Blowing up over nothing then 5 mins later acting like nothing happens then bringing it back up hours later.

Noticed behavior in her that took years to manifest in my ex wife and that I've never seen in any of the numerous women I've been with since.

Had me straight back into AFC mode where I was sitting there quiet while getting chewed out not know what to say due to the logic not computing.

No need for that. I do pretty decent when I go out. Went home with 3 different women out of the past 5 times going out.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, it's good to see we can help a brother out without having to deal with some moron whining:

"BPD and Cluster B get thrown around too much on SoSuave! Only a small percentage of women is BPD, so it's impossible that so many of us here are running into one, yaketee yak, blah blah BLAH!"

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just fading away on this one. Her IL is way down now. Hardly hearing from her now.
Though I'm seeing relationship quotes come up on facebook.

I did see where she posted a picture of an engagement right and captioned it "I love this". WOW!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
equinox654 said:
First time I was laying the pipe to her she said " don't ever leave me". Chicks cookoo for coca puffs.
Had a similar occurrence with a girl saying "don't ever break my heart" the first time we had sex. Naturally, she was crazy as hell.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet she's breaking up with me. Says I'm not there for her and that I blow her off.
Guess all it took was not call her as soon as woke up and taking care of my grandma 3 days. The last straw was not calling her back last night because I fell asleep. I wake up at 4:50am and I've been up late at the hospital all week. So she saved me the trouble :)

Crazy ***** tried to tell me I don't follow through with what I say I do. I told her that she doesn't know me well enough to determine that and that I've had a horrible week and that I'm not getting into that with her.

Makes me feel better about my decision to just spin plates.

Noticed a typo on my precious post. She was posting engagement rings to Facebook!!!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
equinox654 said:
Sweet she's breaking up with me. Says I'm not there for her and that I blow her off.
Guess all it took was not call her as soon as woke up and taking care of my grandma 3 days. The last straw was not calling her back last night because I fell asleep. I wake up at 4:50am and I've been up late at the hospital all week. So she saved me the trouble :)

Crazy ***** tried to tell me I don't follow through with what I say I do. I told her that she doesn't know me well enough to determine that and that I've had a horrible week and that I'm not getting into that with her.

Makes me feel better about my decision to just spin plates.

Noticed a typo on my precious post. She was posting engagement rings to Facebook!!!

Nice. You got out of this with minimal headaches. The BPD chick I was seeing did the same thing. I was busy as hell with some things going on, couldn't give her the attention she was used to, and she accused me of blowing her off. But of course she rationalized and made it all my fault. Whatever. Family takes priority and if she cant see that then too bad. Hope your grandmother is doing well.

Last edited:

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. She texted me at 5:30 this morning letting me know that she's 11 days lat and that she doesn't think I ever liked her. A quick look at my calendar shows that's 3 days after I banged her. Though I was super carefu - wore my rain coat every timel and can't see how she would be knocked up. She admitted that it could have been the previous guy from a few weeks back and now she's gonna have to do this alone.

Lord have mercy

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets hope its just a lie to get you to start talking to her again.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is. Either that or her ex knocked her up and she was seeking a beta provider and I turned out to not be beta enough.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the saga continues. gotta love the "you never liked me" guilt trip. typical. you'll have to see how this plays out...maybe she was already knocked up before you hooked up with her. call her bluff and demand a paternity test.