Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to immunize against beauty?

blackdenim2 1

Reaction score
Hi guys, so here's the deal:

I'm 29, considered good looking, with descent game and self confidence. I can run game on a wide range of cute/hot girls, without any major problem to my frame. But every now and then comes a girl who fits my standards of what I call a "perfect face". And when THAT happens, my game and my frame implode faster than an avalanche. It doesn't happen often, very rarely I must say, but when it does, it wrecks me.

I start to text more, get needy, to be jealous or possessive, imagining LTR scenarios, and putting the girl on a pedestal. Basically, the Xpress train to Oneitis hell. I usually spin a couple plates at all time, but it doesn't seem to change anything.

So my question is:
What are your tricks to remind yourself that "perfect face girl" is just like any other? For me it's easier said than done, for some reason my usual tools don't work against that 0.1%. I need someway to immunize myself against her beauty. Any advice? Thanks

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-control.

I know it's easy to say and tough to do, but what has always helped me in the past is to get in the habit of treating ALL women the same. Even women that you do not find appealing AT ALL. Chat up everyone, flirt with women that you are NOT attracted to. This will help your game and let you practice with women where outcome is irrelivant. Then it becomes part of your DNA. It's like football practice. You run plays over and over again, WHY? Because every play is different and dependant on what the defence does.

Women are like a defensive unit.... every woman is different (just like defences will do different things) and your responses to them will be different. You practice so your response is automatic and you don't have to think about it.

Don't know if this helps, and truth is there is no magic pill. It just takes time and practice.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you should be used to it already, if you are all taht you mention on your post you are used to good looking and hot girl haging around you

but if you still can't deal with it, self-control, act like its a joke, also remember 90% of the female beauty disapear on water.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good reply, RangerMike. I always say that everyday small-talk is the key to social calibration. Men and women alike.

+1

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the more I was around these beauties you speak of, the lesser of a deal they were to me and the better decisions I made when dealing with them. Over time I realized they schitt their panties just like Grandma does.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
I know it's easy to say and tough to do, but what has always helped me in the past is to get in the habit of treating ALL women the same. Even women that you do not find appealing AT ALL. Chat up everyone, flirt with women that you are NOT attracted to..
When I was younger, I used to flirt with unattractive women as practice. It served it's purpose, but I simply can't do it anymore. Flirting with a girl I'm not attracted to reminds me of having sex with her, and that idea is just too repulsive for me. Besides, if I was flirty with them, they might start crushing on me, and I don't want that.

I WILL talk to any woman though, no matter what they look like, I just treat them a little differently than the girls I'm attracted to. That may not be the best policy, but I just can't handle flirting with them anymore.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Law 36: Disdain things you cannot have, Ignoring them is the best revenge.

By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem."
--Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

It seems strange I know. But have you noticed that when you are so desperate for something, it seems like it's always out of your reach? Obviously, this doesn't mean to give up on beautiful women. But the problem is that you covet them so much that it's messing with your game.

What I suggest is that you develop some contempt for them. Recognize that there is a duality to everything and right now, your desire for these "perfect women" is so strong that is holds too much power over you. By introducing a healthy amount of disdain, you will find that their spell over you will actually weaken.

Recognize that everybody's sh*t stinks. I guarantee every one of these beautiful women have some infuriating qualities about them just like you and me. Instead of focusing on their beauty and all their wonderful qualities, look at their vices and their weaknesses....they will be there.

Next time you see a beautiful girl, stop focusing on her beauty. Start looking at her flaws. By recognizing her flaws, you will come to see her as a human being and not a goddess; her power over you will be diminished. Disregard her beauty and you will be the one who holds the power in the interaction.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Lexington said:
"Law 36: Disdain things you cannot have, Ignoring them is the best revenge.

By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem."
--Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

It seems strange I know. But have you noticed that when you are so desperate for something, it seems like it's always out of your reach? Obviously, this doesn't mean to give up on beautiful women. But the problem is that you covet them so much that it's messing with your game.

What I suggest is that you develop some contempt for them. Recognize that there is a duality to everything and right now, your desire for these "perfect women" is so strong that is holds too much power over you. By introducing a healthy amount of disdain, you will find that their spell over you will actually weaken.

Recognize that everybody's sh*t stinks. I guarantee every one of these beautiful women have some infuriating qualities about them just like you and me. Instead of focusing on their beauty and all their wonderful qualities, look at their vices and their weaknesses....they will be there.

Next time you see a beautiful girl, stop focusing on her beauty. Start looking at her flaws. By recognizing her flaws, you will come to see her as a human being and not a goddess; her power over you will be diminished. Disregard her beauty and you will be the one who holds the power in the interaction.
The poo one always works for me.
I just need to imagine her sitting on the toilet and farting loud and proud before plopping out a smelly brown mess. I start laughing to myself and just eases the tension in my mind.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just talk to them, THAT usually reveals their shortcomings quickly.... after you do that for awhile, You go into the conversation thinking " I wonder how she's going to screw this up" AND you wait for them to do it.... THEN they see you are evaluating THEM, and they want you

logicallefty

Reaction score
Zunder said:
I just need to imagine her sitting on the toilet and farting loud and proud before plopping out a smelly brown mess. I start laughing to myself and just eases the tension in my mind.
Roflmfao!!! :crackup:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw in a nice nose blowing (ever notice how they ALWAYS look at it after they blow?) ear cleaning, and pimple popping and you've got yourself a nice anti-intimidation kit at your disposal.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Yep I'm pretty sure in this day and age you could probably Google "Hot chick taking a sh!t" and all your problems will be solved.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just never pedestalize them. Remember that whatever level of hotness you think she is, add two more points for insecurity. Some of these hot girls can barely look you in the eye for more than 2 seconds.