Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations of beta vs alpha traits on women and their age

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been playing the field since July and have gone out, dated, many woman of all age groups since this time, heard all their stories, etc..

Here is what I have observed so far. Woman in their early to mid twenties do love their men to be alpha as fvck. They love the whole alpha demeanor, the alpha male not giving a damn, the whole aura of the traits an alpha male carries. This typically works women in this age groups from my observations, but these women can also be flaky as all get out too, which is fine because their are hordes of them waiting.

However, once you hit the ladies in their 30's, and especially if they have a kid or two, they still are initially attracted to the alpha traits, it is what will draw in any girl. However, I have noticed that they truly, whole heatedly do want more beta characteristics also. It is of utmost importance to have hold the alpha frame first and foremost, but to also let tidbits of beta to slide on through here and there. It will get their panties wetter then an otters pocket, and the ladies in their 30's are easily, bar none, the best sex in bed I have ever had, EVER!! They are far less flaky also, at least that has been my experience so far. Just sharing my observations so far :). All you Don Juans feel free to share your findings also and if they are the same or drastically different then what I have observed so far.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my experience. Younger is better in bed. Older wants to always TALK/be my psychologist (of which, I've never believed in such fooey). Younger women, all about themselves, gettin theirs, older women, actually wanna "get deep" with you (in your mind, the old, "What are you thinking??").

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
.... Woman in their early to mid twenties do love their men to be alpha as fvck. .....

However, once you hit the ladies in their 30's, and especially if they have a kid or two, they still are initially attracted to the alpha traits, it is what will draw in any girl. However, I have noticed that they truly, whole heatedly do want more beta characteristics also.
In their 20's a big problem women have is fending off unwanted males so they go for the more alpha type. It's solves their problem of unwanted males.

In their 30s, women have few unwanted men to fend off, they even miss the attention they use to get, so being all Alpha doesn't meet a woman's needs at the point in her life. At the point in her life, she's had kids or wants kids and resources are her top priority, so they want more beta in their man.

It's not really the age of the woman per say, it's more that women want men that meet their particular needs at a given time point. But a woman's age greatly impacts her circumstances.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women... regardless of age, will ALWAYS want men that demonstrate Alpha traits. As they get older, they may settle because of a diminishing pool of available men, just like men end up settling as well for the same reasons. but that doesn't mean they like Beta traits more.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that's always driven me crazy about this place was how they always talked about "beta providers". It's never a provider, it's always a BETA provider. I've been told this is because it is so rare that alpha and provider characteristics are present in the same man. Well, maybe so, maybe no, but I have to call horseh!t on that one.

The ALPHA male is valued from an evolutionary standpoint BECAUSE he is a provider. If he is brave, strong, and fearless, then women like that because in ancient times he would be the guy who would go tackle the wooly mammoth so everybody could have the mammoth steaks. That is being a provider, and that is being an alpha, and that's why women value the alpha characteristics. By definition.

I've always said the forum should be pushing the idea of the alpha provider. Be strong, be the man, but have resources also. Not for the chick, but for yourself. I refuse to go along with the idea that being successful makes you a beta. What a stupid idea. Anyway, any mature woman worth anything, given the choice of a loser player type, a beta, or an alpha provider, is going to pick the alpha provider.

THAT is the ultimate fantasy women have. That's why all their romance novels are full of strong, virile, billionaires who sweep them away.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
One thing that's always driven me crazy about this place was how they always talked about "beta providers". It's never a provider, it's always a BETA provider. I've been told this is because it is so rare that alpha and provider characteristics are present in the same man. Well, maybe so, maybe no, but I have to call horseh!t on that one.

The ALPHA male is valued from an evolutionary standpoint BECAUSE he is a provider. If he is brave, strong, and fearless, then women like that because in ancient times he would be the guy who would go tackle the wooly mammoth so everybody could have the mammoth steaks. That is being a provider, and that is being an alpha, and that's why women value the alpha characteristics. By definition.

I've always said the forum should be pushing the idea of the alpha provider. Be strong, be the man, but have resources also. Not for the chick, but for yourself. I refuse to go along with the idea that being successful makes you a beta. What a stupid idea. Anyway, any mature woman worth anything, given the choice of a loser player type, a beta, or an alpha provider, is going to pick the alpha provider.

THAT is the ultimate fantasy women have. That's why all their romance novels are full of strong, virile, billionaires who sweep them away.
Actually their novels are about fascinating good looking man, the beauty and the best close with the guy becoming a good looking man for what I recall, not for her loving him as a beast cause he owns a castle.

For what I recall they surely love provider guys but being a provider nowadays is like being sexually aggressive, if you are a good looking provider you are a man which takes care of her woman, if you are ugly then you are a loser which tries to buy what he cannot get by himself.

Being a provider is neither good or bad, it just depends from which position you are, out of generosity and care for a woman which pay you back with her love and surrender herself to you or out of desperation cause thats the only leverage you have.

Well the age of a man matters not so much because of nature (a man can fight, reproduce and work till 40s efficiently and till 50s with some effort) but its more like a cultural thing, their sheep minds after being reprogrammed from sex and the city and other stuff like that, turned many women into some bad copy of stereotipical men...and what the media does not, her group of peers will.

The group of peers for a woman is even more important than her preferences, only when they are too old to be fully accepted in the "sorority" they become thinking with their own head in most cases.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zekko

^^^agreed, repped.^^^

Latin, my experience has been that the more mature women are still attracted to the strong and masculine types, but will quickly relegate you too "loser" or "man child" status if you overplay the "bad boy" image.

It seems to me there is a big delta between the *attractive* high and low quality women as you near 40... First, they are almost all single moms. A childless 38yo woman that looks good is very rare around here anyway.

Then there are the "party girls" who usually have no real career, everything they own came from their divorce and spend most of their time and money on themselves. They are incredibly self centered and make bad decisions. They often drink too much or have other habits. They usually aren't good parents. These women still like the bad boy stuff and usually go from one unhealthy relationship to another. They are often BPD. They will fvck your brains out, but be careful that you don't cat their disease.

Then there are the more stable women who are focused on raising their kids and providing a good home. They have a good career or have been at the same job for a long time. They are careful about how much they drink when they are out if they have to go home to their kids. They are cautious and won't let you pick them up at their house or meet their kids until they get to know you first. They will fvck your brains out after they are convinced that you are mature and stable and make a good candidate for the new man of the house.

Last edited:

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
^^^agreed, repped.^^^

Latin, my experience has been that the more mature women are still attracted to the strong and masculine types, but will quickly relegate you too "loser" or "man child" status if you overplay the "bad boy" image.

It seems to me there is a big delta between the *attractive* high and low quality women as you near 40... First, they are almost all single moms. A childless 38yo woman that looks good is very rare around here anyway.

Then there are the "party girls" who usually have no real career, everything they own came from their divorce and spend most of their time and money on themselves. They are incredibly self centered and make bad decisions. They often drink too much or have other habits. They usually aren't good parents. These women still like the bad boy stuff and usually go from one unhealthy relationship to another. They are often BPD. They will fvck your brains out, but be careful that you don't cat their disease.

Then there are the more stable women who are focused on raising their kids and providing a good home. They have a good career or have been at the same job for a long time. They are careful about how much they drink when they are out if they have to go home to their kids. They are cautious and won't let you pick them up at their house or meet their kids until they get to know you first. They will fvck your brains out after they are convinced that you are mature and stable and make a good candidate for the new man of the house.
^^^ Excellent summary! You nailed it pretty well with this explanation, especially with the older women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Actually their novels are about fascinating good looking man, the beauty and the best close with the guy becoming a good looking man for what I recall, not for her loving him as a beast cause he owns a castle.
I don't pretend to be an expert on female romance novels, but I have noticed the titles of the books that woman I see in everyday life are reading. One had "billionaire" right in the title. I did read 50 Shades of Gray out of couriosity (and because I had women bugging me to read it), and the guy in that was a billionaire. My impression is the guys in these stories are usually well off, business owners, noble lords, leaders of pirates, Arab princes, whatever. But yes, of course they are also devastatingly handsome.

Who Dares Win said:
Being a provider is neither good or bad, it just depends from which position you are, out of generosity and care for a woman which pay you back with her love and surrender herself to you or out of desperation cause thats the only leverage you have.
I think being a provider is a good thing, because what it gives you is status. I don't think that it's so important that you actually provide for her as it is that you are ABLE to provide. For instance, my girlfriend lives with me, but I don't pay her way. She is welcome to live in my house and I pay for the utilities and all, and vacations - she can share in my lifestyle, but I don't pay for her. She has to get her own health insurance and buy her own car and such.

But I agree that anytime you put desperation in the mix, that's a bad thing. You always want to be coming from a position of strength with women, no matter what your situation.