Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got Flowers WTH

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just started seeing new chick. 3 dates so far, 1 lay. She sent me flowers today. :flowers: I'm 40 years old and I have never got flowers before. Last time I sent them to a woman was in 2007. I'm very grateful for the flowers but also... umm... speechless. lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next she'll be holding door for you, sitting facing the door, and picking up the check.
:up:

Tell her next time to send you a "bouquet" of six or twelve beers instead.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem. My ex would occasionally give me a rose. I think it's a good sign about what kind of woman she is.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, not necessarily a good sign. I'd proceed with caution and not let it sway you either way.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is her name Lola? (j/k)

She sounds different and that is odd. I'd be intrigued and would proceed, if anything, just to see how else she's different. Might be in a good way. Might not.

Hope you keep us posted on this one.

CJ.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny. She has pegged you for the "Mature Man" category for sure.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly bible_belt.. Often what people do for you is what they want from you. This is an indicator of their love language. Mine is touch..(Doesn't always have to be sexual) My wifes is acts of service, so gifts do nothing for her and she actually thinks they are a waste of money and better spent on an action date or out for dinner. Took a while to figure this out actually..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
Strange that....I offer no explanation,but it must be in some Womens Magazine or internet advice because I got a bunch of flowers last year,the first in a long life of Dating,when I called a Woman out for bad behaviour and departed,next Day Interflora were on my Door...Have you thought that Role play may also change as the Power paradigm shifts towards them ....Maybe Vulpines Comments spoken in jest,may come to pass!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've received flowers from women before. Had one send me white roses. Another woman who I wasn't even dating gave me a red rose, and on another occasion she gave me one made from wood. It's currently wrapped around the mirror in my truck so other women ask about it :D

It's just her way of letting you know she's highly into you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I've received flowers from women before. Had one send me white roses. Another woman who I wasn't even dating gave me a red rose, and on another occasion she gave me one made from wood. It's currently wrapped around the mirror in my truck so other women ask about it :D

It's just her way of letting you know she's highly into you.
I agree, I think it's a good sign, shows she's high interest. I can't remember the specific occasion, and it's been a lot of years, but I'm sure I've gotten flowers from a woman before.

I love the idea of the rose wrapped around the rear view mirror so other women ask about it. Demonstrates High Value.

logicallefty

Reaction score
These were orange roses, very cool.

They came to my work and a couple coworkers said "nice flowers Lefty, those from one of your stalkers?" lmfao

She is going out of town this weekend so tonight she said she wants to come over to my place, start supper, and then fvck my brains out for an hour while it cooks. She articulated that plan very specifically. She is bringing all the food told me I don't need to provide anything but a kitchen. She is even willing to feed my friends who will also be there.

This is such a refreshing change from the women I am used to. It's blowing my mind. :eek:

But then again, my guard will be high for a while and I'm sure the "catch" will reveal its ugly head soon enough.

Thanks for all of the replies fellas. I will keep yas posted.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wild. Keep,us posted on this one, man.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never been given flowers myself. Kind of jealous... :D

logicallefty

Reaction score
Things are still going well with this woman. I've got two other plates too but this woman is still blowing my mind. Her idea of a date is come to my house, cook dinner with food that she provides, b@ng my brains out until about 4am, go home. That's all she has been wanting to do. She said "I'm a homebody I prefer to do things at home". I actually feel like I need to do something nice for her for all of these things she has done for me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say this has never happened to me. I don't have any idea what I would think. I've had friends where this has happened and it always seemed to work out well for them so good luck.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Same woman just had food delivered to me at work today. My favorite kind of pizza and wings too! :rockon:

Such a surprise! Such a shock! :crazy:

A couple more times of doing nice stuff for me like this and she will probably match the number of times that any woman has ever done this kind of thing for me my entire life; 40 years worth of stuff in about 3 weeks!

Like I said before, the chicks I normally date don't normally do this kind of stuff for me. This is blowing my mind. :eek:

I feel like I really need to do something for her now. I just don't know what. I'm pretty creative when it comes to humor, planning fun things to do a couple, all kinds of things. But when it comes to doing something nice for other people, I svck at it because I have really had no people in my life ever worthy of doing it for, even my best relationships in their best days.

Any suggestions?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best 5hit comes from originality. My favorite is making a funny video for her to watch. Usually goes over well and doesn't cost anything but time to make