Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man lands probe on comet, women outraged over shirt. Man apologies :(

stephenbaldwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy Scott has the right attitude (one of the best arguments I've ever heard):

Scott --> lulu • 4 hours ago

Nothing justifies feminism, it's dead and irrelevant with it's few remaining proponents absolutely desperate to cling on to any relevancy that will prevent them from going out into the real world to tackle actual oppression.

Women in the West are not oppressed and there is no such thing as the "Patriarchy". It really is as simple as that. If you fail in the West, it is down entirely to your own inadequacy, you don't get the luxury of blaming an amorphous, imaginary construct on all of your personal problems.

• lulu --> Scott • 4 hours ago

the fact that we live in a patriarchy is just that- a fact. it's not disputable, it's an actual description of our social system. there are very, very few gender-equal or matriarchal societies on this planet, none of which are considered a state.

- The state: women are unlikely to have formal power and representation
- The household: women are more likely to do the housework and raise the children.
- Violence: women are more prone to being abused
- Paid work: women are likely to be paid less
- Sexuality: women's sexuality is more likely to be treated negatively
- Culture: women are more misrepresented in media and popular culture

how can you say that there is no need for feminism? can't you see the irony in your own comment where you, a man, insist that i, a woman, accept you telling me that women are not oppressed.

Scott --> lulu 3 hours ago

It's not a fact at all, there is no evidence behind the existence of a Patriarchy. It's very disputable and I will do just so, you do not get to dictate the terms of this discussion.

Everything you have stated there, you have provided absolutely no sources or facts for and you're not even bringing into account that even if these statements were true, they may be down to the choices of women rather than being actively kept out by evil men conspiring to oppress women.

How can I say there is no need for feminism? Because you do nothing to advance the cause of women in the world. The people who came before you fought tooth and nail for your freedoms and they achieved gender equality in the West. Feminism's work here is done, now it must move on to the rest of the world.

But you won't do that, will you? You're far too afraid to go out into foreign territories, to campaign for women's rights, to support those who live under daily oppression, you know the West you live in is comfortable and you're just taking the path of least resistance, clinging on to any shred of relevancy that remains.

This is why you focus on inane things like video games, joke polls on websites and sexy shirts worn by men, all while completely ignoring everything bad that comes out from your camp, ignoring the demands to #killallmen, ignoring the people actively saying they intend to keep men out of jobs when put in positions of power, ignoring the threats of violence and the general misandric rhetoric that is spouted on an all too frequent basis.

Feminism is dead because you let it die, your cowardice was your ultimate failure.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best responses to feminism I've seen and I'll be stealing it for myself when the time comes.
As for the femcvnts hammering one of the world's smartest men for wearing a shirt, they should be ashamed, as the columnist quite rightly points out.