Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bar staff

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

was in my local bar last Friday and having a good time. I went to the bar and waited as the barmaid served various people. Then I guy who had just turned up at the bar got served before me as did two others. When the barmaid eventually served me I made a comment about having to wait and had been at the bar first. I then took my drink back to the table and my group of friends and stayed another half an hour before leaving.

I woke up the next day and reflected and am now worried I won't get served there again. Do you think I should just lay low and go back in say 2 months time and hope that they don't remember?. It was really busy at the time, but think maybe I should not have complained, or maybe I'm over thinking it.

Thanks

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jeremy,
Your Post epitomises what my OLd Mum used to say "Nice goes to the back of the Queue"...Seriously J.M.What does it matter what a Bar Maid thinks,Crikey you are a professional..She is one of societies dregs...as it says in the Bible,Publicans,tax collectors and Whoors...Why aren't you at Dance classes scoring with the Ladies?

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F%ck 'em if they remember. If they DO, maybe they will serve you faster.... Are they important IN ANY WAY to your life? How many bars are there in town? Worst case, you have to find another bar.... no biggie

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo are sure your male i mean this is an employee for god sake who probably forgot who you are as she serving hundreds customers a day. grow pair next time if you get skip you better yell say i was here first. you pansy

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a bartender. Trust me, you are faceless to them unless you are either extremely rude or an extremely good tipper. Seeing as you were just probably sulking at the bar and three other people got served before you, I'd go out on a limb here and say that the barmaid won't remember, specially if it was that busy.

If you don't like that other people are being served ahead of you, either tip well or speak up sooner. And please don't tell me you just stand there looking at the bar staff in a passive aggressive manner.

This isn't the deli section of the supermarket and they aren't going to call your number.

I'll say you are safe to go back as soon as this week.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm just annoyed with myself in getting ratty at the bar - it was my friends birthday and I think I should have handled myself better.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear J.M.
If in doubt think,What would Clint Eastwood do?

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man - that was one cool guy in those westerns. I think I'll get my horse and go elsewhere.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear J.M.
No mate you order Sasparilla and drill the first dude that snviggers LOL.