Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another bad boy triumph - 80 y.o. Charles Manson gets hot 26 y.o. bride

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Charles Manson is a little more than just your run of the mill "bad boy". The charisma needed for a bunch of bangable non-fat chicks to willingly kill for you is next level stuff.

MatureDJ said:
good beta men make the world a better place and get rejected by women like this .. :rolleyes:
More fool them. If they lack the breadth of mind to not realize something is severely off and act accordingly toward a system that no longer rewards the producer then they deserve to be chewed up and spat out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Meanwhile, good beta men make the world a better place and get rejected by women like this ... :rolleyes:
You make it sound like this chick is something desireable. Maybe she's not bad looking for an old fart like Manson, but she has to be so mentally deranged and damaged to date someone like that, you couldn't pay me to be in the same room with the crazy b!tch.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
You make it sound like this chick is something desireable. Maybe she's not bad looking for an old fart like Manson, but she has to be so mentally deranged and damaged to date someone like that, you couldn't pay me to be in the same room with the crazy b!tch.
Seriously. If that chick is considered "quality" whom "betas" can't get then there's a serious problem with the person making that claims picker.

I'd guess Jodi Arias is another pin up hottie whom "betas" should lose sleep over..SMDH.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The411 said:
I'd guess Jodi Arias is another pin up hottie whom "betas" should lose sleep over..SMDH.
Did you see the nude pics of her that were used as evidence in her trial? She got' the ugliest tuna hole I ever did see! ewwww :cry:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's shocking to a lot of people is the fact that he never took this girl on one date and is getting married. That's hard to do!

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he probably doesn't text her all the time.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, just look at her eyes in that picture! She looks like she's crazy on acid!