Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl just dropped off the face of the earth

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time....no.......So there is this girl I know.......no, that's not what I meant.
Been friends with a former coworker of mine for a couple of years. Started off pretty good back in the day but somehow it didn't happen. No big deal. We've been keeping contact and been hanging out from time to time. She's always been good fun and easy to be around. No drama, no games. The last 2 years she's been living a couple of hundred miles away for work but recently she came back. Or at least a lot closer. Since we've been keeping contact I told her I was looking forward that's she'll be back and we should hang out again. She started a new job and has been emailing and texting frequently. We also talked on the phone a couple of times. She seemed to enjoy it and agreed to and was looking forward to hanging out again. Then I asked her out for the weekend and she declined with some work/busy BS. Week later I asked her out again - declined again with some friend's birthday BS and told me raincheck.

Haven't heard from her since 6 weeks and haven't been trying to contact her either. New dik, no interest or just some crazy chick stuff. Whatever. (Been jumping up and down the walls for a short period but that's a different story)

Question is: When she calls, because she eventually will with the holidays coming up, what to do?
Ignore, be indifferent or tell her off? Basically I like(d) her a lot but this is some disrespectful stuff that I don't need in my life anymore. First agreeing and being all over it and then within a minute going cold and f'ing off without a word.

Or maybe I'm all wrong and won't hear from her ever again. That would be a first. I've said it before and I'll say it again "Boy, do I know how to pick 'em!"

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it didn't happen back then why would it happen now? Most women don't like confrontation so they'd rather you take a hint than to outright reject you.

The hint is, she's not reciprocating your level of interest. Move on.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut her out of your life and move on brah!:trouble:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just wish she catches ebola and move on.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She blew you off twice when you tried to get together fo a date. Take the hint and move on. After the second time she turned you down you should have said if you change your mind give me a call. Then put her OUT of your mind.

If she comes back great... go out, otherwise move on... find another girl.