Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got shoved out the conversation by women I was with.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a weird night last night.

A women I'd come to know a bit... I asked her if she wanted to meet up for a beer and to chat about some stuff we'd talked about a couple weeks back.

She's pretty, but I'd got her figured out as a big pain in the asz, she's leaving the country soon, so I figured OK, lets meet up again before she leaves.

So I go to the bar and there's a guy there I met a couple times. So I order my beer and one for the chick who's on her way and start to chat with the guy and his 2 friends.

The chick I'm meeting shows up, so me and her are chatting away, I'm thinking maybe move to a table.

Anyway the guys 2 buddies left, so I thought I'll introduce chick and him as he seems a bit lost.

So hey Mr this is Miss, hey Miss this is Mr...

So immediately the guy starts with all his flattering chatting, and all directed at her, after about 30 seconds she turns to him and away from me and now I'm kinda out the picture.

So I kind of waited a little bit to see how it went, and it just got worse and worse.

So I thought fvck this, I'll go for a p1ss get another beer, pay up and leave.

So when I get the bill I looked and said, I think you billed me for an extra beer I didn't get..... barmaid says no, she got another one while you were taking a p1ss...

The chick pulls this oh I pretend to reach for my purse crap....

It was fvcking weird, I could see maybe a situation where the chick is too flirty with the guy or vise versa, but they were kind of both equally into chatting to each other and me out the picture right off the bat.

Almost like a set up.

I was like fvcking hell, I have been quite so disrespected like that in a long long time.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just more attracted to the other guy than you. It happens. No big deal.

I wouldn't have met up with them at the bar. And seeing that you did, I would not have introduced her to another guy, if your intention is to f*ck-close.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rather simple.

Sit with her in a quiet spot, don't be on the bar. You need to isolate her.

Introducing her to any other guy is a definite no no.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the rest of the story?

I would have just said that I only had two beers, she's paying for her own and then left.

What did you do?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't intend to f' close her or anything remotely close to it.
Just a story of meeting someone at a bar and then being ignored, that all.
I mean I might be more attracted to the stranger sat next to me, but if I ignore the person I went to meet at the bar then it's fvcking ignorant.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Where is the rest of the story?

I would have just said that I only had two beers, she's paying for her own and then left.

What did you do?
Right.

LMFAO said:
This is rather simple.

Sit with her in a quiet spot, don't be on the bar. You need to isolate her.

Introducing her to any other guy is a definite no no.
I'm not sure if it's a definite no no. I sometimes do it, because it's the social thing to do, and it's also a reverse psychology tactic. Introduce her to another man, then walk away. 9 out of 10 times she will lose interest in him, and then be looking back around for you. In essence, he'll make you look more desirable. However, it's somewhat of a gamble. If you introduce her to someone, sometimes she'll take the horse by the reins, and instead of a: "Hi nice to meet you" she'll instead really try to meet the guy, and get to know him. Then they've all of a sudden found some common interest, and the guy happens to be a lot smoother than you perceived. Next thing you know, they're leaving the bar together and sharing a cab ride home....

OP said:
Just a story of meeting someone at a bar and then being ignored, that all.
I mean I might be more attracted to the stranger sat next to me, but if I ignore the person I went to meet at the bar then it's fvcking ignorant.
Right, life's a b1tch and then you die. Sh1t happens. Sure it's fvcked up, she should have showed you respect and talked to you, but she didn't. Like Kailix said, you should have made her pay for her extra beer, then just took off.<-----this, in itself, might have made her follow you out of the bar.....she could have been waiting for the man who doesn't put up with her bull$hit. Anyways....

Fvck it, now you can cross her off your list. Chalk it up as a funny story to tell to your buddies.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Right.

I'm not sure if it's a definite no no. I sometimes do it, because it's the social thing to do, and it's also a reverse psychology tactic. Introduce her to another man, then walk away. 9 out of 10 times she will lose interest in him, and then be looking back around for you. In essence, he'll make you look more desirable. However, it's somewhat of a gamble. If you introduce her to someone, sometimes she'll take the horse by the reins, and instead of a: "Hi nice to meet you" she'll instead really try to meet the guy, and get to know him. Then they've all of a sudden found some common interest, and the guy happens to be a lot smoother than you perceived. Next thing you know, they're leaving the bar together and sharing a cab ride home....

Right, life's a b1tch and then you die. Sh1t happens. Sure it's fvcked up, she should have showed you respect and talked to you, but she didn't. Like Kailix said, you should have made her pay for her extra beer, then just took off.<-----this, in itself, might have made her follow you out of the bar.....she could have been waiting for the man who doesn't put up with her bull$hit. Anyways....

Fvck it, now you can cross her off your list. Chalk it up as a funny story to tell to your buddies.
I sort of agree with you.

My thing is though that it's ME that has a definite no for her.
I'm just not interested in women like that, pretty or not... I don't need that sh1t.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This had a funny ending.

She messaged me about a dinner she was having last night as she's leaving the country next week.

I thought fvck this I'll probably just not bother going.... however I was asleep on the couch around the time dinner was to happen and my phone rang a couple times.. so second time I answered and it was to tell me venue had changed.

So i thought I should go, feeling semi but hurt anyway and and thats never a good place to be.

So met up with 7 others and had a really enjoyable night... after most of us went for beers.

Now the funny thing was that when I'd talked to her I'd still got this kind of half ignoring me kind of thing going on... and I was thinking'' fvck, people are strange''

But I noticed she's just a bit like that anyway with others too.

So the end of the night and we all stand up to leave and I say to her goodbye and best of luck, she then gave me a hug, but then the hug turned into this hanging onto my shirt with her hands, head buried in my chest and starts to sob uncontrollably...

She said she gets that way when she has to say goodbye to people she has got really close to.

I'm totally baffled by it, talk about mixed messages.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no no. That's a big red flag. If you can milk the situation, pump and dump. That's it.

Under no circumstances should you ever hang around this chick longer. She is using you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would of just taken off and removed myself from that fücked up, disrespectful situation.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
englishman said:
She's pretty, but I'd got her figured out as a big pain in the asz
Knowing this, you went for it anyway...and expected something different?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
englishman said:
No? Really? Then what the fvck are you doing meeting this chick in a bar?
The only reason i EVER meet a chick in a bar is because I want to fvck her.
I meet my male BUDDIES in bars - my mates, bro's whatever you want to call it - I don't meet chicks in bars that I don't wanna fvck their brains out.
Stop kidding yourself -- or us.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It cost you the price of a beer to learn she not worth your time. Be grateful. Once, before I REALLY understood women, I paid $150 for dinner only to learn that she had a boyfriend. I didn't get all butt hurt... I just learned that you don't take womwn out on expensive dates until you are sure they like you and you have a chance.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cost you the price of a beer to find out this ain't working. Count your blessings and move on. Others have spent MUCH MUCH more to learn where they stand.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
No? Really? Then what the fvck are you doing meeting this chick in a bar?
The only reason i EVER meet a chick in a bar is because I want to fvck her.
I meet my male BUDDIES in bars - my mates, bro's whatever you want to call it - I don't meet chicks in bars that I don't wanna fvck their brains out.
Stop kidding yourself -- or us.

A lot of you guys on here sound a bit mental. Like your fixated with getting phuked... like it's the only objective there ever could be.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UNFORTUNATELY, it is the only use most women have as far as I'm concerned.... I have women that work for me, and they are useful there. I have a woman who fixes my car, BUT I'd rather talk and drink beer with a man. MOST women aren't interesting enough to want to talk to much past the point of being polite....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
englishman said:
A lot of you guys on here sound a bit mental. Like your fixated with getting phuked... like it's the only objective there ever could be.
Sounds like you aren't happy with the advice you're getting.

We all know you wanted to f*ck this chick, you're only lying to yourself when you say you weren't. You got gamed at the bar, and then you let it happen again when you went to this 'dinner'. You are a pawn for her, that she plays with. You should be proud of yourself.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its easy to see when you've gotten out and out dissed, so it's easy to disqualify.

But often times girls like this like to play it close to the edge, give you just enough attention to get you to commit, and as soon as you do, they blow you off.

Sounds like you let yourself get played. Even if this was a guy that was kind of a red flag move, to order a beer when you're not there and then not say anything until the bill shows up.

I also think you should have refused to pay for her drink, and just let the barmaid deal with it.

Your job as a HUMAN is to disqualify and KICK OUT people from your life that don't respect you.

Sounds like she senses you're an easy guy to manipulate, so she does.