Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I decide to leave my wife Plan

timeisnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you who read my last thread.. if I decide I need to leave my wife I don't want to have any contact with her or her family or as little as possible. Can someone let me know what the best plan for me would be? This is what I came up with so far...

1.) Call my rental place and say I am moving out. Since I would be breaking my lease is the only consequence that I lose the security deposit?
2.) Purchase PO Box at the Post Office and Forward all my mail there
3.) Purchase a monthly storage unit
4.) Find a day when my place will be free and hire a moving company to move all the stuff I want (really my stuff before the marriage, computer, tv, my bed, my couches to the storage unit)
5.) Find a temporary place to live and move there
6.) Work with my lawyer from there on out
Thoughts?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your landlord has the right to sue you for the balance of unpaid rent for the duration of the lease. Big apartment complexes sometimes do that, but most smaller landlords don't.

Cancel or close all joint accounts, like credit cards and bank accounts.

What state are you in? My state (IL) requires that you live apart for six months before filing.

Get your name off all the bills at the place you are moving out of.

Does the wife know you're leaving, or are you going to blindside her? A friendly divorce is always going to be the best. There's no reason to surprise her with the move-out. Until the divorce is final, you want her to not hate you, or it will just make your life harder and your lawyer richer.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
time is now

Here are her pros and cons

Pros
Loyal, Dependable, Family Oriented, Gets along with my family, Affectionate, Cooks for me and Sex whenever I want it

Cons
Blows up at me over the littlest things, Overweight, Tries to be controlling, Intrusive Family, and Attemps to control relationship
This woman is not marriage material, at BEST I would just have had sex with her and left it at that. The reason being is that just about all of the Pros you listed are things that comes with ANY woman that has high interest. But you can't marry someone based on high interest alone, you have to marry someone based on high interest AND high quality (if you are going to marry, I say forgo marriage period and just do a LTR).

- When you say she's overweight, I assume that means she's a FAT chick right? How could you be attracted to her physically? A woman that doesn't take care of herself physically and will ALLOW herself to be over 225lbs is low quality.

- A chick blowing up at you over small things shows disrespect. Her trying to control you and her family trying to do it as well, also shows disrespect as well as a lack of trust. That shows her low quality, as a higher quality woman would NEVER marry a guy she doesn't respect nor trusts his leadership/values/point of view. Either she's desperate or she's one of these power hungry feminist chicks, BOTH of which are low quality.

..if I decide I need to leave my wife I don't want to have any contact with her or her family or as little as possible. Can someone let me know what the best plan for me would be? This is what I came up with so far...

1.) Call my rental place and say I am moving out. Since I would be breaking my lease is the only consequence that I lose the security deposit?
2.) Purchase PO Box at the Post Office and Forward all my mail there
3.) Purchase a monthly storage unit
4.) Find a day when my place will be free and hire a moving company to move all the stuff I want (really my stuff before the marriage, computer, tv, my bed, my couches to the storage unit)
5.) Find a temporary place to live and move there
6.) Work with my lawyer from there on out
Thoughts?

If you decide to divorce your wife, you contact your LAWYER FIRST to determine the approach, plan, etc. I don't know the terms of your Lease Agreement, but the security deposit is provided upfront to cover damages done to the apartment should you move out and the apartment is damaged in some context. There might be an early termination fee to the Lease Agreement, you have to read it and see, you should have read that information before signing the Lease though.

Do you have a place to stay should you move out? If you want to leave, get a lawyer, serve up papers, move your stuff out and go stay somewhere else. The divorce proceeding shouldn't go that long if you both don't have a lot of assets, no kids, etc.

This will be a lesson going forward, marriage or LTRs is for SPECIAL women. There's nothing special about a chick just displaying high interest, you want a chick that displays high interest who ALSO has a quality stature. Quality (at least in my opinion) is where she's educated, keeps herself UP through exercise/beauty, doesn't bring some other man's seed(s) into the relationship, her family is supportive rather than a pain in the a.ss, etc. You can be miserable by yourself, there's no reason to sign a Marriage Contract to do it, but unfortunately, far too many marriages are just two people hanging onto each other but miserable as hell in the relationship.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
If you decide to divorce your wife, you contact your LAWYER FIRST to determine the approach, plan, etc. I don't know the terms of your Lease Agreement, but the security deposit is provided upfront to cover damages done to the apartment should you move out and the apartment is damaged in some context. There might be an early termination fee to the Lease Agreement, you have to read it and see, you should have read that information before signing the Lease though.

Do you have a place to stay should you move out? If you want to leave, get a lawyer, serve up papers, move your stuff out and go stay somewhere else. The divorce proceeding shouldn't go that long if you both don't have a lot of assets, no kids, etc.

This will be a lesson going forward, marriage or LTRs is for SPECIAL women. There's nothing special about a chick just displaying high interest, you want a chick that displays high interest who ALSO has a quality stature.
^^^This. Repped. ^^^

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have some cash in your office or someplace outside the house that she can't get. Get a new credit card with your work address until you move. When women file, they may give you 15 min to get out.... or rather the cops will. No where to go, no money, no credit card is a hell of a way to start life over....

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that someone has to go through something like this is just plain ole fücked up. Great advice given from the veterans. Good luck, man.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Now Time,
Sodbuster is right,they strike like lightning in a summer sky,My first wife let me cook Chrismas Dinner for my three boys and her,quite lovey dovey,she fvcked that night like a rattler,three orgvasms,,,the nest morning the Wallopers arrived they gave me one hour to pack my things...Seized my company records,don't let me take them...My tools,many my Old Dads she wants so I lost...No mate,Marriage is a double edged sword,the Modern White Anglo wherever he is,is fair game,a fowl with an open season all year round we are a doomed race,we will go the way of the Passenger Pigeon!

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Now Time,
Sodbuster is right,they strike like lightning in a summer sky,My first wife let me cook Chrismas Dinner for my three boys and her,quite lovey dovey,she fvcked that night like a rattler,three orgvasms,,,the nest morning the Wallopers arrived they gave me one hour to pack my things...Seized my company records,don't let me take them...My tools,many my Old Dads she wants so I lost...No mate,Marriage is a double edged sword,the Modern White Anglo wherever he is,is fair game,a fowl with an open season all year round we are a doomed race,we will go the way of the Passenger Pigeon!

Wow Scaramouche, my ex did the same thing. She left on a Sunday night. On Saturday we had awesome sex and she was fing me like there was no tomorrow, was really impressed. The next morning, Sunday morning, same thing. Rode me like a bull and she came hard twice. That night she left. WTF!?!? Oh well, was some good sex though.

Ya but they will file and leave quick. Take all money (savings, checking) out of joint account and put it into a separate account under your own name. Cancel all joint credit cards. Find a new place to live as she will likely take the house.

timeisnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice guys. I have to be honest and say when I read about some of the experiences you guys had about how the wife lied and was sneaky... it makes me appreciate the wife I have because of all her negative qualities she definitely isn't deceitful...

But that being said I think I agree with Tenacity's post.... and I need to be prepared and have a plan to end things... I have obviously not gone through this before so I really don't know what to do.

I don't want to contact my lawyer until I am 100% ready to move on this. But then I also see these $399 divorces in my area.... Ideally if we could both be friendly about this we could probably do that which would save me a lot of $$$... But you know what I really don't care about $$$ right now... I want happiness.

So like Bible Belt said I know the best thing would be a friendly divorce but I can't expect that from her.... Once she realizes I am 100% serious I anticipate her to feel scorned and potentially be out for blood or whatever she can get.... One thing I've read and can see is that once a woman knows its over her feelings for you are dead and she will think about only herself. I think I need to be prepared for that scenario...

Now this will also be an emotional time for me as well... I would like to do this without seeing her or her family... or as little as possible... Thats why I was thinking of the blind side divorce....? I really have no idea how to proceed. Can anyone offer some advice as far as a plan.. I really really appreciate it...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you can try that crap all you want but its mostly pointless. You can take whatever short term gains from bank accounts and such but the reality is, you're going to take a hit. She's going to get stuff, your stuff or at least your joint stuff. If you are accepting that, go for it. If you are not, might be time to cool your jets and plan more.

timeisnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
As evidenced by my other post, I think we may be near the end of the line.. I am fine with taking a financial hit if it comes to it... but I am just clueless of how to proceed. Should I contact my lawyer? I am scared he is going to charge me just for talking to him... Like I said I see these $399 divorces out there, so should I try to convince her to do this instead? We both rent a place... I have a few thousand saved but not much as I made poor decsions with money this year...

This is hard because I have this sadness anxiety over me and I can't think straight....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
First and foremost :

Consult a lawyer and ask these questions.
Excellent advice. Every state is different. If you live in a State where you have to demonstrate you were living apart for a period of time, just having a PO Box will not do it. You will need a physical address.

The reason lawyers are so expensive is that the cost of NOT using them is significantly more expensive.