Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

here this should make the crybabies happy

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about the "crybabies" thing, myself.

Like, is the OP a p¡ssed-off woman?

I have to smile at "equality", but I don't know about "happy". Especially if feeling "happy" about the equality makes me a "crybaby".

:nervous:

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The real question is....

Why does it bother you so much that women should have to face the same consequences as men in life?
Don't misconstrue my statement into your pointless ideology. Im just showing that women pay alimony and child support too if there breadwinner and have to face the same consequences. Because all you guys do is sit here and bish about divorce im just showing it goes both ways.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
Don't misconstrue my statement into your pointless ideology. Im just showing that women pay alimony and child support too if there breadwinner and have to face the same consequences. Because all you guys do is sit here and bish about divorce im just showing it goes both ways.
Who said it didn't go both ways? What we have been saying is that in the MAJORITY of the cases it's the Men being ripped off....not the woman.

The reason the Men are ripped off most of the time is because society pushes this notion that a woman should "stay home and take care of the kids" while the man is out working. That structure is a recipe for alimony, and because society pushes marriages to be structured this way through shaming tactics (a real man takes care of his woman), then that's how you get most Men being on the bad end of the stick.

And in general, most Men make more money than their wives even if both are working, so the one who makes the most PAYS alimony.

I'm so tired of people throwing out the "crybaby" and "whining" labels. Were Feminists "crybabies" and "whiners" when they were marching for the ability to vote and work? Were Black people "crybabies" and "whiners" when they were marching for the ability to vote and work? Were Tea Party Members "whiners" and "crybabies" when they were marching for lower taxes and lower regulation? Were the Occupy Wallstreet Members "whiners" and "crybabies" when they were marching against Wallstreet bailouts (at least at the beginning until their movement turned into other crap).

We are marching for FAIR AND BALANCED laws, the system is out of control and it's not efficient. If that makes me a crybaby then hand me my damn pacifier, because with it or without it I will NOT stop my voice from being heard!

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Who said it didn't go both ways? What we have been saying is that in the MAJORITY of the cases it's the Men being ripped off....not the woman.

The reason the Men are ripped off most of the time is because society pushes this notion that a woman should "stay home and take care of the kids" while the man is out working. That structure is a recipe for alimony, and because society pushes marriages to be structured this way through shaming tactics (a real man takes care of his woman), then that's how you get most Men being on the bad end of the stick.

And in general, most Men make more money than their wives even if both are working, so the one who makes the most PAYS alimony.

I'm so tired of people throwing out the "crybaby" and "whining" labels. Were Feminists "crybabies" and "whiners" when they were marching for the ability to vote and work? Were Black people "crybabies" and "whiners" when they were marching for the ability to vote and work? Were Tea Party Members "whiners" and "crybabies" when they were marching for lower taxes and lower regulation? Were the Occupy Wallstreet Members "whiners" and "crybabies" when they were marching against Wallstreet bailouts (at least at the beginning until their movement turned into other crap).

We are marching for FAIR AND BALANCED laws, the system is out of control and it's not efficient. If that makes me a crybaby then hand me my damn pacifier, because with it or without it I will NOT stop my voice from being heard!
You know definition of whining is complaining without a solution. Woo its me. Dont even get my started with tea party in there inconsistent bs and occupy wallstreet you do know that everybody paid back government. we can go video to video of men getting broke off and women getting broke off. but all your doing is crying without solution. Like with anything that happens in united states when a enough rich white men get screwed or when something benefits them thats when change gonna happen. and marching i havent seen a fcking march once on this issue and i havent seen one man out there making a stand. what i have seen is bunch men whining on the freaking internet hoping somebody else has to balls to do what they wont do for themselves.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
You know definition of whining is complaining without a solution. Woo its me. Dont even get my started with tea party in there inconsistent bs and occupy wallstreet you do know that everybody paid back government. we can go video to video of men getting broke off and women getting broke off. but all your doing is crying without solution. Like with anything that happens in united states when a enough rich white men get screwed or when something benefits them thats when change gonna happen. and marching i havent seen a fcking march once on this issue and i havent seen one man out there making a stand. what i have seen is bunch men whining on the freaking internet hoping somebody else has to balls to do what they wont do for themselves.

Well, actually the MRA Movement has been out there voicing their opinions on it, the movement just hasn't gotten enough funding and passionate individuals behind it to truly make an impact legally.

I've already addressed why more men aren't out here making changes to these laws, and I believe it's because the laws were CREATED by men in the first place.

Feminists didn't take power, they were given power by men with shame and guilt. Also, in every sense of the situation, a woman CAN'T screw a man over in marriage and with children unless the man allows it. The man has to marry her for her to screw him over with divorce/alimony, and the man has to get her pregnant for her to screw him over with children.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Feminists didn't take power, they were given power by men with shame and guilt.
Even on forums like this, which are almost entirely male, posters will try to shout down a guy who brings up men's rights issues. I've seen this happen here a lot lately. If men can't make headway with other men who are supposedly "red pill", how are they going to fare in the mainstream?

The answer is that they are going to be attacked, like Stephen A. Smith was suspended from ESPN for suggesting that women bear responsibility for their own behavior in domestic violence issues. Of course, that is no excuse for not speaking out (change takes courage), but men are facing an uphill battle when so many of their own gender will be leading the charge to oppose them.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Well you ARE the one who gets upset that men should want similar consequences for women.

As tenacity pointed out, men pay the price far, far more than women. but it pisses you ff even just the tiny bit that men want equality to be a two way street.

So again, why is that so terrible to you?
arguing with you obviously waste of time because your mindset is women evil. steve jobs once said if the idea for apple to succeed is to microsoft fail then we would never grown as company. I am a man so obviously want equality for both. do i say i was upset anywhere that women should face similar when i have been saying the whole time that women need to be accountable. you must got your arguing technique from women because you constantly putting words in my mouth.

as tenacity my point exactly what have been saying on this forum unless you're married or give a woman child wth can she do to you.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Putting words in your mouth?

That is funny when you accuse me of saying women are evil.

Point to where I ever said that coward boy or forever shut your man-hating mouth.

If you truly were about equality then you would recognize the misandry and stop calling men crybabies for fighting for said equality.
stilling whining and not doing nothing about it. sound like a crybaby to me. when you gets some ball and when you put your money where your mouth is then ill stop. I dont see you endorsing any groups to help men i dont see you any even giving any solution. Yours just all bark and no bite. i have never said i didnt recognize the misandry nor did i say men shouldnt fight equality. But all your giving is lip service. Coward lol i been combat got more balls then you ever will ***** and man-hating lol because i dont have the same jaded view point doesnt mean i hate myself. I can't help the women i choose in my life aren't trash.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have a great woman in my life....but just like every limp wristed leftie you presume someone who is pro mens rights is "bitter".

It is easy to see through your cowardly agenda....to try and shut men like me up. You are just going to have to live with the growing pushback against you faggot metrosexuals who are terrified of real men having the balls to stand up to this $hit.
lol your delusional im telling you speak up and do something or you misread that part again speaking with you is pointless. For all intensive purpose we want the same thing but unlike you I'm doing something about it in my life. Danger no one is scared of you like i said all bark no bite.

My cowardly agenda are you really that dense. You can't find any sources of me saying that men dont have the right to stand up for themselves. all your doing is name calling and plain as day. most men that are pro men rights are bitter no more than women who pro feminist are bitter. if you want social and justice equality you gonna learn to meet in the middle and im done with you. lol

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So how long exactly do you have to be "married" to a woman who makes good money before you can get life time alimony.

Think about it, if you can get that, then work cash jobs you could be sitting pretty.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the state Viking. But what you want to do is basically be a house husband, let her go out and work and be the total breadwinner of the family give or take. Make sure you get no pre-nup as that will make the divorce process a little longer, even though it won't really halt the plans.

Usually you want to keep this going about 10 years and then file a divorce in the 11th year. Talk about how your skills are basically gone due to supporting the kids and taking care of the house over the previous 10 years. You should get alimony based on the requirement of your ex-wife to keep you "in the lifestyle" you have been used to for the previous 10 years.

Also during the divorce case, try to file some sort of harassment order against her to get her kicked out of the house, that will help your case even better.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
stilling whining and not doing nothing about it. sound like a crybaby to me. when you gets some ball and when you put your money where your mouth is then ill stop. I dont see you endorsing any groups to help men i dont see you any even giving any solution. Yours just all bark and no bite. i have never said i didnt recognize the misandry nor did i say men shouldnt fight equality. But all your giving is lip service. Coward lol i been combat got more balls then you ever will ***** and man-hating lol because i dont have the same jaded view point doesnt mean i hate myself. I can't help the women i choose in my life aren't trash.

Crazyboy,

My issue with your stance is that it's very similar to modern society today and their reaction to bullshyt that happens to Men. It's always, "Oh well, get over it..." or "Man up and move on..." or "Stop whining you loser and deal with it..." or "Welp, who said life was fair?"

In a nutshell, it's like saying WE as SOCIETY don't give a fvcking fvck what happens to you Men because deep down...if it happened to you...then you probably deserved it.

That's pretty much the stance.

When a chick goes out and deliberately pro-creates with a BUM and can't come up with enough money to support herself and her children by the BUM, society doesn't tell her to, "Woman up," or "Welp, who said life was fair?" Instead, society says to DROP everything and HELP that woman immediately.

When it comes to marriage and children, MEN lose no matter what. If we OPT out of the crap, society says, "You are selfish and unnecessarily paranoid, you are destroying society!" But then when we get married and create children, and get SCREWED over by the Family Court, that same society turns around and says, "Welp...Man up and get over it." But I'm confused Mr. Society? I thought you said our concerns were foolish and just childish paranoia? Yet when that very thing that we feared occurs, you tell us to just fvck off and deal with it? It doesn't appear as though Mr. Society gives a rat's a.ss about me as a Man.

Crazyboy there's a WAR on masculinity in America today, period. When you say we should just stop discussing this "war" and go out and fight it, as IF that's something so simple to do especially when the leaders of the WAR on masculinity are OTHER MEN....then you are being disingenuous at best.

As a Man, all you can do is OPT OUT of the Family Court System to protect what little freedom you have left. Sure, they will call you childish, selfish, and paranoid....but I would rather be called pity names than to be financially RAPED in the Family Court and find myself approaching my mid-40's or late 40's and having to START over in life financially which would be almost impossible....as breaking into another career or a new position at that age with this NEW ECONOMY is very difficult.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
My issue with your stance is that it's very similar to modern society today and their reaction to bullshyt that happens to Men. It's always, "Oh well, get over it..." or "Man up and move on..." or "Stop whining you loser and deal with it..." or "Welp, who said life was fair?"

In a nutshell, it's like saying WE as SOCIETY don't give a fvcking fvck what happens to you Men because deep down...if it happened to you...then you probably deserved it.

That's pretty much the stance.

When a chick goes out and deliberately pro-creates with a BUM and can't come up with enough money to support herself and her children by the BUM, society doesn't tell her to, "Woman up," or "Welp, who said life was fair?" Instead, society says to DROP everything and HELP that woman immediately.

When it comes to marriage and children, MEN lose no matter what. If we OPT out of the crap, society says, "You are selfish and unnecessarily paranoid, you are destroying society!" But then when we get married and create children, and get SCREWED over by the Family Court, that same society turns around and says, "Welp...Man up and get over it." But I'm confused Mr. Society? I thought you said our concerns were foolish and just childish paranoia? Yet when that very thing that we feared occurs, you tell us to just fvck off and deal with it? It doesn't appear as though Mr. Society gives a rat's a.ss about me as a Man.
That is one great post there, Tenacity, you really summed up the problem well, in words anyone can understand. I'd rep you if I could.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Depends on the state Viking. But what you want to do is basically be a house husband, let her go out and work and be the total breadwinner of the family give or take. Make sure you get no pre-nup as that will make the divorce process a little longer, even though it won't really halt the plans.

Usually you want to keep this going about 10 years and then file a divorce in the 11th year. Talk about how your skills are basically gone due to supporting the kids and taking care of the house over the previous 10 years. You should get alimony based on the requirement of your ex-wife to keep you "in the lifestyle" you have been used to for the previous 10 years.

Also during the divorce case, try to file some sort of harassment order against her to get her kicked out of the house, that will help your case even better.
well fvck that then.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is as ignorant of the English language as he is of what we believe..... it's NOT intensive purposes.... it's INTENTS and purposes

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One im saying make women accountable for their actions. Second if you older guys method was working so well i wouldnt have put with the sh!tstorm left from you guys. Im glad you now you want to do something but the damage done and i just dont see feminism giving up their power. That man up mantra is started by danger generation and still perpetuate still till this day. Since its your guys generation thats in power i guess it be up to yall do something about it.

Now the reason even show the video was prove that if you as man wanted to sit at home and take care of kids and not make any income. And wanted a woman to be breadwinner you can get your alimony as well and put that same woman thru same crap they put us thru.

Also with your bs red pill its not my generation that allow this crap to happen its yours and you attack from being younger not having your jaded view. Well if you have these balls then you wouldnt be bishing now. I dont care what advise you give im not saying someone should get married because its bad deal but its still a man choice. Some men do want kids hopefully getting a decent woman to have them with. But just saying have a permanent gf and no kids that fine if that works for you.

yay old man attacking the language hey sod you feel better about yourself. try to be chump to ladies. you guys are funny

So gonna be my generation going have come up with solution to issue because you had your turn and failed. but hey what do i know im just random dude speaking on dating forum that exist souly because of our initial failures.

to rap up until you help come up with solutions to make marriage/divorce a better deal for men and child support better for men thru the social and justice system. Then only thing your advising is avoid live outside the system. now you can repped me down till i have red. I guess i can say man up make a change but that might hurt your feelings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
if you as man wanted to sit at home and take care of kids and not make any income. And wanted a woman to be breadwinner you can get your alimony as well and put that same woman thru same crap they put us thru.
That is what I used to think, too. But I have a friend who is a disabled veteran. He could no longer work, and his wife was a professional with a good salary, and they were married for 15 years. She cheated on him, filed for divorce, and kicked him out of the house. I figured since she was the primary breadwinner, PLUS he was disabled, he should have gotten a very good settlement out of the deal.

Turns out he got a paltry sum out of it, far less than half of what they owned. No alimony. I was shocked, honestly. Because I have NO doubt at all that if the genders were reversed, he would probably STILL be paying out the nose for it. Aside from gender bias (and maybe a sh!tty lawyer), I can't find any explanation for why it happened that way.