Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bs?

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of reading and realizing, and was wondering if you guys think most men are waking up to all the bs? Not just feminism, but double standards, equality in many forms, man bashing, justice system etc. What are you're thoughts? Sorry if wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put this.

Reaction score
Thins arent how they used to be. More and more women are realizing players and donjuans. Making it hard to seduce them without a "excuse" to bang like a few hits of canabis. Its possible trust me its possible, but cold approaches arent that easy anymore because of immediate rejection, women are taking notes on this. Ive overcome it simply because I dont care and show I dont care if im rejected. But yes its all unnecessary bull**** because of the new ios update that makes cheating near impossible, or people are just that stupid nowadays.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity is humanity said:
Thins arent how they used to be. More and more women are realizing players and donjuans. Making it hard to seduce them without a "excuse" to bang like a few hits of canabis. Its possible trust me its possible, but cold approaches arent that easy anymore because of immediate rejection, women are taking notes on this. Ive overcome it simply because I dont care and show I dont care if im rejected. But yes its all unnecessary bull**** because of the new ios update that makes cheating near impossible, or people are just that stupid nowadays.
I get that but think beyond what you see. Allllll the bs. Everything you can think of. Not one dimensional.