Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thinking about making some big changes

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been thinking about dropping my girlfriend and looking for a wife and having a kid or two. Normally I'm attracted to women my own age or older but now I find the younger ones atteactive. Any suggestions on what age would be ideal? I'm almost 35. And already decided single moms are off the radar.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been thinking about dropping my girlfriend and looking for a wife and having a kid or two.
I'd encourage you to choose between one or the other.

A woman may be your wife for only a short while. Statistics are stacked against you having a successful and life-long marriage. The chances of you successfully keeping your child in your life and not being financially ruined by the court system are also slim.

A child will be your child until one of you dies.

If you're financially able to have a child without the mother present, look into being a "single dad by choice". Besides adoption, it's the only thing I can safely advocate for those wanting to become parents.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'd encourage you to choose between one or the other.

A woman may be your wife for only a short while. Statistics are stacked against you having a successful and life-long marriage. The chances of you successfully keeping your child in your life and not being financially ruined by the court system are also slim.

A child will be your child until one of you dies.

If you're financially able to have a child without the mother present, look into being a "single dad by choice". Besides adoption, it's the only thing I can safely advocate for those wanting to become parents.
Dude, come on.

We're all trying to improve our lives here, and in no way/shape/form should we be condoning raising kids outside the family structure. Single parenthood is not a good thing, and should only be used when necessary due to situation. Not by choice. EVER.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in no way/shape/form should we be condoning raising kids outside the family structure.
I always wanted to have at least one kid. I got that, and I'm still paying for the divorce. Now that I look back on things, I would have certainly gone this route instead of trying to have a traditional family. The mere idea of having a successful traditional family is a pipe dream. There are too many unsuccessful marriages and too many rich lawyers to even contemplate marriage.

IMO, I think that everyone on this board should have at least one child. The boys should be raised with red pill awareness, and the girls should be taught to please their men. Exiting out of reproduction is NOT going to help fix society, especially if the good men die off. Likewise, having a child and letting your ex get custody doesn't fix anything either. The only way we can make damn sure our children contribute to restoring society is to take the responsibility of raising them ourselves.

Men need to take control of the world back. It's going to hell in it's current feminized state.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
"Men need to take control of the world back. It's going to hell in it's current feminized state"...Yes quite agree but if wishes were horses Beggars would ride LOL.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's my point. Things aren't going to change for the better in the next couple of years. It's going to take decades for improvement to happen, and that's if it's at all possible. It's up to the men to change it. Leaving women in charge of everything is going to render humankind infertile with defective genes.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I always wanted to have at least one kid. I got that, and I'm still paying for the divorce. Now that I look back on things, I would have certainly gone this route instead of trying to have a traditional family. The mere idea of having a successful traditional family is a pipe dream. There are too many unsuccessful marriages and too many rich lawyers to even contemplate marriage.
You seem to have given up. Even if the divorce rate is 50% (which many demographers doubt), that's only half the population that is mired in the torture that we talk about so often here. The other half is succeeded and improving society.

Desdinova said:
IMO, I think that everyone on this board should have at least one child. The boys should be raised with red pill awareness, and the girls should be taught to please their men. Exiting out of reproduction is NOT going to help fix society, especially if the good men die off. Likewise, having a child and letting your ex get custody doesn't fix anything either. The only way we can make damn sure our children contribute to restoring society is to take the responsibility of raising them ourselves.
I agree with this, but disagree on the means of achieving it.

Desdinova said:
Men need to take control of the world back. It's going to hell in it's current feminized state.
Isn't that what we are talking about? This whole deal lies with the men. If the men break free, the women will follow. I mean, the women do nothing but please their men in Syria too, but you don't see people wanting to move over there.

Desdinova said:
But that's my point. Things aren't going to change for the better in the next couple of years. It's going to take decades for improvement to happen, and that's if it's at all possible. It's up to the men to change it. Leaving women in charge of everything is going to render humankind infertile with defective genes.
This is key. But you can't abandon what works.