Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you marry for money?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When we are young, we're idealists, perfect woman, beauty etc etc.

I'm 29, I haven't found the love of my life. Might not ever.

Would any of you ever marry for money?

Women do it. The powerful in historical times did it. Why not me?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, because I believe that it could backfire in some aspect and I would be stuck in a marriage that I didn't want.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a specific amount of time, for a specific amount, and with a clean divorce that will have no ill effects afterwards. You know, like the way celebs do it lol.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bob2007 said:
because in most western countries it's only in your advantage if you are a piss-poor, unskilled or disabled male.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the support of the mature men. I'd expect younger men would answer differently.

Still tough with a rich girl, it might just be daddy's money after all.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but would a women marry down in financial terms?

Unlikely, particularly if she is hot

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you be surprised what good d!ck make women do. and yes i would marry her for money and divorce that her behind and a no fault divorce and make off. oh thats some familiar.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens far too often here in the military. They get married just to get off-base housing and crap. I'm trying not to fall into that trap though.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bob,
"Would you marry for money?"......No way because with it comes control...I could marry for Money right now,as one of my plates is incredibly wealthy,Paid Cash for a Mercedes Benz this Year...She flies First Class Overseas maybe five times a year...has often offered me a ticket to be her company...Two years ago offered me a ticket on a seven week Cruise...No I like my Independence,it gives me treasures mere Money could not Buy.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
Yes but would a women marry down in financial terms?

Unlikely, particularly if she is hot
Part of the deal would be .
Shes not hot.
If she was rich and hot AND liked us... we hit the jackpot. 1 in 10 million

I suppose it would feel like work. But we aren't independent... everyone works everyday 8-10 anyways.
I'm talking wealth where, you don't' have work, at least not full time.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes not fat and her teeth are ok, where do I sign?

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bob2007 said:
When we are young, we're idealists, perfect woman, beauty etc etc.

I'm 29, I haven't found the love of my life. Might not ever.

Would any of you ever marry for money?

No - I wouldn't. Chasing after someone, for something they provide, is a losing battle. You are denying yourself of something of substance that you can get with with someone who you are truly compatible with.

Plus, there is some real karma for gold diggers of both sexes. Women who gold dig usually end up alone.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Because if she controls the money she will hold it over your head. You'll be a dog on a leash, she'll think she can control you. Fvck that.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. I have seen it when the women makes more money than the man, and she usually has the final word. All this preaching on this site about alpha this and alpha that, and when you ask the guys on here, they would still go marry for money in a heart beat. I really thought the answer would be an unanimously "NO"!!!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Suave said:
Absolutely not. I have seen it when the women makes more money than the man, and she usually has the final word. All this preaching on this site about alpha this and alpha that, and when you ask the guys on here, they would still go marry for money in a heart beat. I really thought the answer would be an unanimously "NO"!!!
Good post. But I tend to disagree.

Isn't Alpha about being a bit independent and not relying on someone to fulfill your needs (emotional and monetarily)?

Some of us may end up dating a woman who makes more than us. My lady made about 30K more than me at one point (not any more) but she is not materialistic, nor did she hold it over my head, nor did she try to assume sort of power over me. She also knew that I could have dropped her at any time if she behaved poorly. I did tell her that I have no problem being by myself.

Once you state your independence, verbally and by action, then you hold control. Women remember everything you tell them (yes..they DO).

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married for love sure isn't a smart plan. A lot a lot of variables would go into something like this.

If you guys are familiar with Anna Nicole Smith she was a young stripper/model who married like a 90 year old billionaire. So would I pull a reverse Anna Nicole Smith... Idk maybe Lex Luthor sure made it seem some what bad ass in the beginning of that one Superman Returns movie.

For the most part though unless you're going to go at this full on evil genius you're going to be very sorry most likely. I mean if you're just treating it as a normal marriage your nice bedroom and car are going to come at a very high price that might be worth it if you can get a quick divorce and payday, but not worth a decade of your life... time is precious.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a better idea: Bust your ass to be as prosperous, successful, creative, physically impressive and ambitious as you can until you're 37 (your SMV peak potential age).

Then, if you're still so destitute that you think you need to marry a woman for money, because you haven't met your 'dream girl' and generated that money on your own, by all means, marry a sugar momma.

If you think about it, a never-married 37 y.o. guy would be more of a commodity to all the 'rich' single women in their 40's, made all the richer thanks to their divorce settlements and alimony, made the more tolerant of a penniless man for considering her well after her prime years.

Either way, the longer you wait, the more your SMV equity accrues.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point, I heard that the going rate for a marriage-for-citizenship deal was around $20,000.

Shack up with a Eastern European chick for a few years for $20k? I could use a housekeeper for a few years... why not? I've had crappy roommates that didn't pay nearly as much, so...

Perhaps I could move to Utah, become a mormon, and bring over boatloads. Twenty-thousand a head would add up quickly if I had twenty or thirty "three year brides".

I'd build a barracks for my wife army: it would be like the "Fight Club" house, but with Russian chicks out in the garden instead of space monkeys.
:cool:

Otherwise, to an American chick? Fuggin' fuhgedabowdit. Bad return on investment.