Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women so desperate for babies they are turning to "natural insemination" donors

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I think just always growing up thinking I’d find the right man and always had that fairy tale growing up,” the woman told “20/20.” “Hopefully, I find the right man, eventually, but maybe he won’t be the biological father of my children.”
Sigh...

Whatever really.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see those ads on craigslist all the time.

From the guy's perspective, once you get past the second or third kid, child support isn't relevant any more in a legal sense. It happens with guys who have twenty kids, mothers one and two will each get 25% of his pay, then there's nothing left for mothers 3-20.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who smells BS on the part of the guys in this article? Now I realize there may very well be some guys out their with that instictive need to spread their seed far and wide. But don't sit there and tell me in the same breath "It isn't about getting laid". Whatever. Hell yes these guys are doing it to get a quick and easy lay.

Society as a whole is trying to remove these women from the gene pool since she's not having a man in her life and can't procreate. I'm willing to bet a huge majority of the women looking for this are feminists that no man can stand to be around. Now these "men" like in the article are going to doom some poor kids to being raised by these nutcases.

These guys, in my opinion, are doing a great disservice to us all.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People might want to have millions of dollars in the bank, and then, you know, some of us might want to have dozens of children out there," said Joe, an Internet entrepreneur who has slept with more than 100 women in seven years for natural insemination. "I'm unable to have as many children as I want in my relationship, and that would be unreasonable to ask a woman to give birth to 30 children.

Joe travels the country to impregnate women in his "Superman life," unbeknownst to his wife and three teenage children who are part of his "Clark Kent life," he said of why he wanted to remain anonymous. He hopes to have as many children as possible.
Actually, this is proof of the advance of mankind. See, in the past, you had to be a ruthless conqueror, kill a bunch of guys and rape a bunch of women to have so many kids.

Now you can do it all online.

Anonymously.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Am I the only one who smells BS on the part of the guys in this article? Now I realize there may very well be some guys out their with that instictive need to spread their seed far and wide. But don't sit there and tell me in the same breath "It isn't about getting laid". Whatever. Hell yes these guys are doing it to get a quick and easy lay.

Society as a whole is trying to remove these women from the gene pool since she's not having a man in her life and can't procreate. I'm willing to bet a huge majority of the women looking for this are feminists that no man can stand to be around. Now these "men" like in the article are going to doom some poor kids to being raised by these nutcases.

These guys, in my opinion, are doing a great disservice to us all.
Agreed. It is absolutely about getting laid, and the narcissistic ego boost of impregnating desperate women. On top of that, they are idiots for thinking this couldnt come back on them for child support. Contract or not.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEHOLD!

Idiocracy is upon us.

The Zombie Apocalypse has come!

SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB!

*Vulpine runs outside and starts cranking up the drawbridge*

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, my girl recently told me that she wants to have a bay with me. I've been dating her for 3 month. I told her not yet she has agreed to wait.

She also told me that if she finds herself without a baby come 2016 she will go to the sperm donors :eek:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I had read a couple of books that talked about fresh semen being a lot more effective than frozen sperm,” the woman said.
Sounds like a good business opportunity. Locally grown, d!ck-to-vagina organic sperm. No preservatives added.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to trust these broads to not seek child support? It's not that hard to hire a private investigator. If any of them end up filing for state support (and many if not most single mothers will), the state will demand that they identify the father. If the woman can't identify you, it's not too hard for the government to track you down and slap you with 18-21 years of child extort. Remember, states have even gone after men who were statutorily raped!

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys must be desperate. The thought of my sperm going anywhere near the inside of a vagina makes my c0ck soft. Child support is a *****.