Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are you meeting women now and what kind of woman are you going after?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say be the change you want to see in the world. I'm asking the questions I would like to see on this board.

Where are you meeting women now and what kind of woman are you going after?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda on a break until my divorce is finished. However, I'm not going to throw away a lay that falls into my lap.

For a couple of years now, I've been thinking about doing some church sarging. I don't believe in God by any means, but my theory is any women who were raised with the Bible's teachings on how a woman should behave will be of much higher quality. Just gotta watch out for the nutty zealots.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Des,

I'm actually dating a woman like that right now and we are heading towards an LTR.

Things I've noticed. These types of women move a little slower in the sex dep't. I don't think that's the worst thing, and this one (I think most of them) struggle with guilt related to unmarried or enjoying sex.

In my case there is also a hard push for "How many women have you been with?" as well.

She's a pretty good woman though.

CJ.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior,

For me its Match.com. I've done the OKC thing but I find the quality better on sites you have to pay to use.

In terms of types, for me its women who do not have children (or want them), who have it together. I do make exceptions for women who have older children (college age-ish).

That said, my objective is not to date and bang lots of women anymore. I'm spinning plates looking for an LTR with a good solid woman.

CJ

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet women everywhere - at the gym, in my office building, at the coffee shop. I have given up online dating because I like to be sure what I'm getting beforehand.

I had good luck recently while volunteering at a charity event. To my utter surprise I had a cute 18 year old hitting on me all night (I'm nearly 50) and I met a pretty 29 year old that night who went out with me a couple of weeks later. There were plenty of women there and I'm pretty sure I could have scraped together another couple of phone numbers had I wanted to. It didn't hurt that I was bartending that night; I spoke to just about every woman in the place at least once during the course of the evening.

I recently dated a woman I met at a charity event last year so I'm partial to meeting women that way, I guess you could say.

I have done a massive amount of self improvement in the last year and am now going for women whom I once considered out of my league - the "trophy wife" type. I'm making it especially hard on myself because I'm primarily attracted to women in the 30-35 age range which is a bit of a stretch for a 49 year old though I would happily date a beautiful 40 year old too. I'm not super good looking or a "natural" in any way but I'm pleasant enough looking and fairly charismatic. I hope it will be enough.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Online and in person. With the age of social media, everybody has an "online presence" in some fashion so if you are like me and do your gaming 80% - 90% online then I think that's efficient.

I work a lot, and also work in professional settings, it's not as easy to just go sarging in person throughout the day. I don't have the time to do it and where I'm at, I don't have a lot of "room" to make a fool of myself so I have to do my "sarging" where I can lay it all out.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I'm with Des, not really putting any effort into it until my divorce is final.

So far it's been in person only and I'm doing pretty well considering I'm not even trying.

Currently just looking for sluts to f*ck but when my divorce is final I'm going to start looking for LTR types. Again I'm with Des that I think I'm going to give church a go, I'm not a believer but I'm also not an athiest so I'm down. My best friend goes to this youthful church and he's been telling me for ages about the single chicks there, good girl appearance with family values.

We'll see about that...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, man why do you guys still get married? Can someone please explain it to me....I'm lost....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm kinda on a break until my divorce is finished. However, I'm not going to throw away a lay that falls into my lap.

For a couple of years now, I've been thinking about doing some church sarging. I don't believe in God by any means, but my theory is any women who were raised with the Bible's teachings on how a woman should behave will be of much higher quality. Just gotta watch out for the nutty zealots.
Just remember that people at church are still people. But they are at least people who have taken the first step at wanting to find a purpose for life. And many times, you'll have to be beaten and broken down to your knees to ever truly take that step. All that to say, that church girls, at least single middle-aged ones, may not be what you think they are. If your target is early 20s types, then maybe they are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely at the club, I dont want to wait for intimacy and I dont want to engage in dates and consuming rituals, plus at the club is either on or off, there are no such things as be a good guy and see how it goes in days or weeks.

Plus right now Im not interested in a relationship unless its a fvck buddy one, I totally embrace the hooking up culture, even planning dates for days ahead doesnt particularly fit to me now.

Maybe I will change but in the last months is like that, and also dont wanna attend girls with which I have common friends or aquaitances for that same reason of being a decent person and behave according to social rules.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone else said, I just meet them where the hell ever. Gym, grocery store, public transportation, facebook, blah blah... Also, I can easily say that these women who profess to be a church going religious freak are easily the most sexually hungry women out there, bar none.
What am I looking for, I have no clue. It will click when I have found it, but until then I will continue searching and enjoying the path to my destination.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had really good luck at Chamber of Commerce events, got two phone numbers at one event last week. I go for professional women late 30s to mid 40s, this is where they are. Otherwise I meet women like many here, just about everywhere I go. I don't do clubs.... I've outgrown that.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i meet women in malls,gym, bars, college campus freaking gold mine. Im going for sluts and h0es who are quick give out pu55y and expect very little commitment. hey at least im honest about it. im not even trying to look for decent chicks. nope. i just want some.

Oh also milf i like milf they buy me stuff and pay car note. Sure listen bish about baby daddy ,ex husband, or sometimes husband/bf. But hey at least she aint shy in bed.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work 56 hour weeks & unsociable hours so Online is my way to meet women. Tinder, Match & OK Cupid.

Do I really know what I want. Damn I'm not sure. Yeah I think I want a family of my own. There is a girl I've been seeing for the last 3 month who is trying hard to get me in relationship, but I'm holding back to make sure when I do enter LTR it's with the right woman for me. I don't want a woman who wants to party all the time.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going the tinder and dating site method these days. My number of dates has declined and I do not go out on weekends as often either. The results show as I have barely been on any dates since September. Its not glorious , but it is where I want to be for the next 6 months to one year.

The biggest hindrance in a rural area is driving distance to meet any women that I actually want to do. Most dates have fallen through on that alone, and I am not really willing to make the effort these days.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a very awkward state right now that I havent gone out to "meet" women for this past year. I kind-of not wanting to relate to them. If you want seks, you would need to chat them up, call them, set up dates, and ****, I just dont want to go throught that right now.

Some people say it's a good position to be in, because you don't care and that frustrates women.. But a lot of women want things to land on their lap. So, if you don't go out to pursue them, they won't do **** either.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
I am in a very awkward state right now that I havent gone out to "meet" women for this past year. I kind-of not wanting to relate to them. If you want seks, you would need to chat them up, call them, set up dates, and ****, I just dont want to go throught that right now.
Why? Is it personal?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Lol, man why do you guys still get married? Can someone please explain it to me....I'm lost....
For me it was temporary insanity. I was in my early thirties and had been dumped by a woman I was nuts about because I would not leave the Army and was stationed in Europe... Met a Scotish girl and married. HUGE mistake but got two great kids out of the deal.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Why? Is it personal?
You know in your 20s, you would go out to meet girls. Why do you go to bars? Meet chicks. The sole reason of you leaving your home is to meet chicks. That's what 20s are like, at least for me.

Since I turned 30, I have slowly gotten more 'introverted' in my activities. I no longer seek out parties, and maybe some occasional social gatherings. Unless there are some invitations, which at my age, they are usually a friend's birthday party, a friend's kid's birthday party, a Thanksgiving dinner, a housewarming party, or a wedding. Your buddies got married and have kids, or moved out far for a job. You won't hear anything from them for months or years.

I, too, have shifted my focus toward my own interests. I don't go out just to meet women. There has to be a bigger reason. I still take dance lessons, for example, but that's actually to be good at dancing, not for the women. Women are just a nice bonus. I would chat them up within the context of the event, and if things click, then I escalate. Otherwise, I let it go. For once, I am able to look past through those tits and make-ups.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Office, shopping and bars. I need to improve on this hardcore.