Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend's temper is getting out of hand

jonathan.dutkuweciz

Reaction score
My girlfriend has a really bad temper. whenever she's mad about something i always do my best to calm her down but instead i only make it worse at times. whenever she's mad she'll start using curse words to me and mean things(that i don't want to describe) about my family. im an understanding boyfriend to her and has never done anything to hurt her in any way. she says she is lucky to have me and she says she doesn't want to lose me but when she's mad she says the exact opposite. i'm getting tired of her anger. i don't know how much longer my patience can hold on before it snaps. what should i do?

Sonic1

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been together? Do you say things back to her? Does this happen at her place or yours? She probably does it because you tolerate it. Been there, done that with my ex-wife.

Once precedence has been set it is hard to undo it. If you're at her place simply say: I've shown you respect, why do you think it's okay for you to show disrespect towards me. Don't say this angry, tilt your head slightly and smirk at her as you say it. No reason to get angry. If you get angry or show emotion, she's in control.

If she apologizes, stay, if not, leave immediately and get on with your life. If she apologizes later, tell her you won't tolerate her bad behavior and are prepared to move on if she persists. You really have to mean it though.

If you're at her place, say the same thing and if she apologizes continue on. If not, politely ask her to leave. Do not try to force her to leave though as these spats could easily turn into a physical confrontation. Don't ever get physical, this could earn you a night in the slammer. Go to another room, go outside, where ever you will not be arguing with her. Listening to/engaging in this type of conversation will almost always result in you losing! :nono:

If it's bothering you now wait until you've been married to it for 15 years. You have to communicate that this behavior is not acceptable. If you continue to tolerate it this behavior it will continue. It's not your job to calm her down so stop trying. She needs to learn how to control her emotions and show that she can be respectful towards you even when she is upset.

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
jonathan.dutkuweciz said:
My girlfriend has a really bad temper. whenever she's mad about something i always do my best to calm her down but instead i only make it worse at times. whenever she's mad she'll start using curse words to me and mean things(that i don't want to describe) about my family. im an understanding boyfriend to her and has never done anything to hurt her in any way. she says she is lucky to have me and she says she doesn't want to lose me but when she's mad she says the exact opposite. i'm getting tired of her anger. i don't know how much longer my patience can hold on before it snaps. what should i do?
My last girl had a temper. My mistake was to stay with her. It was difficult to keep my frame. I blocked her on whatsapp after she started critisising me during one hour and a half....this gut reaction was correct. later I unblocked her and I paid for it with a lot of crap. this was a mistake and not correct. I paid for it.

this video is quite good about keeping your frame when she gets *****y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnxX111CaE

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get away from her

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She treats you like that because she knows you will put up with it. Grow some backbone and dump that b!tch.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONCE a woman loses respect for you and can say those things to you without consequences, you'll probably never get the respect back... I'm afraid this is done. It will take much too much work to get it fixed for what you will get....

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has a really bad temper. whenever she's mad about something i always do my best to calm her down but instead i only make it worse at times. whenever she's mad she'll start using curse words to me and mean things(that i don't want to describe) about my family.
Is this really how you want to live the rest of your life?
Either she changes or you walk. You can waste years of your life rotting your youth away with a sour biatch.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution: Make her your ex-girlfriend.

Problem solved.