Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats up with Yahoo/She-oo

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When i open this site...every thing i read is about ****s

1) She has this problem
2) She is going through this problem
3) She got fired/demoted.
4) She is a genius
5) every news article revolves around women these days... wtf happened to yahoo

is this becuase of that ceo mm

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. You very rarely see articles criticizing women but the complete opposite for men. Damn near any article involving men is some kind of scandal or criticism.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/why-do-males-even-exist-164545407.html

I'm guessing you read this bull**** article WHY DO MALES EVEN EXIST?

Now you can tell this is a feminist hit piece because instead of just a simple: Why do males exist? they have to include EVEN, sort of out of spite. I highly doubt this question was EVEN posted or authored by a man despite the author being a man. Sounds like some mangina white knight who took it upon himself to appease his masters... The sheer number of pro-gay, pro-trans, pro-fem articles that come off this supposed 'independent' site are just staggering. This is the same place where FHRITP gained alot of its popularity.

GAYHOO.

Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/why-do-males-even-exist-164545407.html

I'm guessing you read this bull**** article WHY DO MALES EVEN EXIST?

Now you can tell this is a feminist hit piece because instead of just a simple: Why do males exist? they have to include EVEN, sort of out of spite. I highly doubt this question was EVEN posted or authored by a man despite the author being a man. Sounds like some mangina white knight who took it upon himself to appease his masters... The sheer number of pro-gay, pro-trans, pro-fem articles that come off this supposed 'independent' site are just staggering. This is the same place where FHRITP gained alot of its popularity.

GAYHOO.
I saw this article and didn't know how people wouldn't just think it's not even good enough for toilet paper.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in US
so every time i open up yahoo, and scroll down to "all stories" section i see 9 out of 10 news are about women, women celebs and women blogs.

i really don't know how yahoo still exists