Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After reading this news article

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle of Champagne Into a Hot Tub and Twitter Reacts

link to article : https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...l-in-a-hot-tub--twitter-reacts-002522592.html

Few yrs ago there was a guy in sosuave who got banned multiple times by Mods. I read his threads and i remember even he wrote a book. One such thread i still remember says " Don't make Other peope rich"

In my opinion we shouldn't make stupid people rich. boycott every fing thing they do and ask us to do

what do you guys think?:(

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the real stuff she's wasting away like that then its ridiculous but then again it's their money but I could care less and so should you. Bottom line, I'm focused on me. As a single man, life revolves around me...that's how it has to be.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem really is that there are ton of people who wish they could live in such decadence. They live vicariously through these entertainers and sports figures by paying to watch them perform. It's the life that they wish they had.

It easily crosses over into politics too, politicians are the worse of the bunch. The take advantage of the ill informed by making veiled promises that they accept without question. They don't even understand the simple "divide and conquer" that are used against them to simply keep the politicians in office.

As long as people are easily led irrationally, this will be the type of spoils of war that the rest of us will see.