Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Validation - how my SMV skyrocketed

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently I had an opportunity to experience significant SMV garnered from other women. As many of you know I'm married so even when I was single, pulling off validation by other women isn't always easy. It's one thing to say you've got other plans to your main plate or whoever, it's another for the woman to see it in action. Being married, now that's a hell of a challenge. In fact the way I figure it this is probably a once in a lifetime event for me.

Some of you may recall I started getting back into motorcycle riding last year. It was something I enjoyed a lot when I was younger but other things in life took priority so it faded away. It was great to get back on it plus I could tell just from some of my casual rides around the area that various women would occasionally check me out. One of the most notable so far was being stopped at a light to turn left and on my right an SUV pulls up. I just glance over for a sec, no big deal, but spotted 2 women in the SUV. The one in the passenger seat checking me out when I glanced over. So after it registered, I looked back again, this time the driver notices and obviously says something to the passenger. The passenger it turned out was the daughter, the driver the mom. After mom said something she looked away, then the mom looked toward me and she started checking me out. They were both pretty decent too, about 6.5.

Anyway on the main story. I just finished up running track for the day and was booking it to make it to small dinner my wife was having with some friends we know. I already wasn't going to make it for this so we had planned on me not even showing up because of track that day. But since I got done a little early I figured I'd drop by for a bit. Some of the people in the group know I've been riding but that's about it. I never talk about it unless they ask first. Halfway there I was starting to get pretty hot, borderline exhausted when it occurred to me I didn't drink enough water that day. I was worried I was seriously dehydrated since my kidney started hurting right in the middle of 80mph interstate traffic. Thankfully I didn't pass out and made it there ok. I pull into the parking lot and I spot everyone a short walk away. Some of them spot me and its clear they're trying to figure out who just pulled up. I look over and don't see my wife anywhere but I did see her car so I know she's around somewhere.

As I'm sort of struggling to get my gloves off and unzip my jacket a little, it seemed like forever just to do that much so I could pull my helmet off. When i finally did, I guess the group didn't quite recognize me at first so as i started walking over it became more apparent since I could see the look on the women's faces.

Essentially no less than 6 married women ogling over me because of how I look with my gear on, looking at me like I'm a piece of meat they want to ride all night.

"Damn Saul, you're looking GOOOOD!" (heavy emphasis drawing out "good")
"Wow (Saul's wife), now I see why you like him riding his bike all the time"
"If (another woman's husband) wore this we'd never get anything done"

and many more overt comments of this same nature. All of them in front of my wife.

What's even more interesting is that during that short period of these women unable to think straight because their pu$$ies were suddenly flooding, they were making these comments with their husbands right there hearing every word. Even some of the women who didn't say anything were making it obvious they were staring at me. It really gets me how women weren't even trying to hide it. I felt sorry actually for these guys because I essentially just emasculated every single one of them. I caught several of these guys looking at each other with the look of "WTF just happened here?" I didn't have any intention of doing that but for most of them hopefully they'll get a taste of reality into women's inner "thinking". There's only one guy there off the top of my head whom I'd consider somewhat alpha, the others not so much.

The next 15-20 minutes everyone is talking to my wife about me and riding and whatever else nonsense they can think of, not to me because I can barely focus. I downed about 3 glasses of water immediately, then tried to take a piss, more water, waited a bit, try to piss again. That's one mistake I won't make again with all my gear on in this moderate heat.

So anyway, I personally think I look pretty damn sexy in my gear; my wife on the other hand never really made any mention of it. Part of me thinks she did this because she didn't want me to get an overly inflated ego. Well, now she's seen what damn near every other woman sees when I'm out riding and even moreso she's seen that I know I can get tail in an instant. When we got home her interest in seeing my leathers suddenly changed.

The point of posting all this isn't to brag here on SS....well maybe just a bit. The main reason I'm posting it is because the sage advice given by veterans here who counsel on how validation from other women does work...yes, YES most definitely it does. This one thing alone can work f*cking miracles.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UMMM unless you were wearing a helmet enjoy the TBI if you go down. Hard to look sexy in a helmet unless it is full faced has a darkened screen...just saying. But good on you for drawing the attention.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind, missed the helmet part in first read. My bad....sorry.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , I'll back this up.
I rode a lot and saw the same results. Got a few dayes this way, took a few dates on rides. Problem was all the retards on the road trying to run me over.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple motorcycles, one on road and one off for exploring the desert.

Riding gear (especially leather at least in my case) tends to make your shoulders look wider.

I will back up the check/out as well. Instant bad-a$$ cred with the ladies except at Starbucks :)

CJ.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its one hell of a potent pretext to get a date, they dig the bikes. If you tell a chick you have a cruiser, and she's into you, she will ask for a ride. If she sits there and goes "oh....eh", then she doesn't give two shîts about you,,you're not her type. Something I've noticed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd say either they liked your riding gear, or we should all try intentionally dehydrating ourselves. :)

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to wear motorbike gear for this to happen you know. Just good quality clothing that fits well and with an edgy style will do the trick. When 9s and 10s start checking you out, that's when you have made it.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not cruisers, Harleys. Harleys get the panties wet. I got over 360k on bikes, never fails.

Recently rode to my wife's work (at a school) and the broads saw me pull up, in leathers, sauntered into the office and asked for my wife. Had my ring, heavy gold necklace.

Wife said the hens were still cacking about it at lunch two days later.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bikes are pretty much poosy magnets along with lifted pickup trucks.

My main vehicle, a 2014 Hyundai Genesis sedan draws little attention :crackup:

I'm looking for a '59 Corvette to do a resto mod on or just buy a replica kit to build. Once I do that, it will become my chick magnet lol. It's not as sexy as a bike, but good enough.

I can't do bikes, with the way I drive cars (or used to drive them), I'd end up dead quickly on a bike.