Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls ask "why I asked her out".

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few dates with different girls, with varying results recently. Some of them paid off, some did not. However, the girls kept asking a question which I did not know how to answer. Namely: "Why did you ask me out/on a date".

Surely I have my reasons, but at the moment I am not sure I know how to react to it in the most efficient (and non-beta) manner.

One girl I met via Orkut, so I told her, that I want to know her better.

One girl I had met before and seemed to fancy me a lot asked me why I asked her on a date. Though on that occasion it was not really a "date", as I had simply told her I might be in the town at the same time she was, and albeit I told her we could meet, it was she who sealed the deal, when she asked me whether I was available, or not. Anyway, I told her I had not asked her on a "date".

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Well,Based on your looks, it was to have sex! I just wanted to know if I could deal with your personality before we head down that road!" He said with a mischievous grin!

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe ZTIME has the right idea.

It seems these ladies are fishing for compliments and-or giving you some type of **** test.

So, in your response, be anything but serious :up:

logicallefty

Reaction score
"The other lucky girls were busy"

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because I wanted to."

I don't understand why this is tricky.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
"Because I wanted to."

I don't understand why this is tricky.
That's pretty much it. Sometime she's got self-esteem issues, maybe thinks you're "above her" or something, and wants to make sure you're not going to pump and dump.

You might want to expand a bit, (very playfully):

"Based on what I know about you, I like you, and I wanted to find out a little bit more. That's what we humans here on Earth tend to do when they're might be a mutual interest. They spend time talking, usually over a meal, to see if there's any basis for further interaction. I've even heard that some people end up spending a LOT of time together, sometimes even moving in the same house! Then all these NEW people, like really small ones suddenly show up, like magic or something, I'm not really sure how that works...anyhow, how do they do things like this on your planet?"