Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here go through this phase? How long?

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't slept with anybody for three months. Every few weeks I get lonely and go out on a date then lose interest when I feel I have to keep it going beyond that night because I'll just be leading her on. They take the hint and it's done. Also don't want to have sex with cheap skanky women. I'm the kind of guy who likes to connect with them first.
I thought maybe it's an age thing, creepin into my late 30s maybe my hormones are dropping. But I'm stronger than I've ever been physically and everyone thinks I'm in my late 20s. But inside I feel like I'm becoming an old man, heading towards a lonely life and dying with no family. I think I'm too old for kids now. And I cant seem to find the energy and faith to commit myself to a woman. It's like I've been soured by too many relationships gone wrong. I want a girlfriend but nobody seems good enough, like I can tell quickly it won't last so why bother.

I'm hoping it's a phase.

So anybody go through and come out of it?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with that junior high feeling sorry for yourself. You can be a dad in your 40s and you can enjoy a good life with an excellent woman. Contrary to what many are saying on this site, there are some very good women out there. What you need to do is start hitting the streets hard and get in about 1000 approaches so that you can find the type of woman that you don't want to say f off to after hitting it then you can go from there. You are probably around 4-5 years older than me and thats young. Time to get out there with some energy and stop messing around. Every day for the rest of your life will be your oldest day of your life. Switch it around, today I am the youngest I will be for the rest of my life.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm kind of in it now not same as you but similar. I Am seeing just one woman at the moment. I get sex at the snap of a finger and she treats me better than any woman ever has. My issue is that I'm so scarred and jaded from the past nut jobs I was with that every time she does the smallest thing I don't like I think about ending it. I even threaten her point blank. I know one of these days I will end it and it will probably be something dumb. Or she will get tired of my bs. And she may in fact be something genuine but im too bitter to apprentice it. I'm hoping time helps me get out of this negative mindset I have towards women but it will prolly not be soon. I have already accepted that I will die alone. in the off chance I don't great but I've accepted that more than likely I will.I have my daughter and that's really that, you know. I wanted a wife and family and white picket fence and all that BS but today the reality is that just doesn't happen anymore.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean all this as in feeling sorry for myself. I'm quite happy in life. I just mean I'm feeling too old to deal with having kids lol. And it's not that I'm bitter towards women. I played a part in most breakups too. I just meant that unless I really get that strong feeling like she's worth the long haul then dont have the energy to play the game even for sex. And lately nobody's doing it for me. So I'm a way I'm just being more picky and respectful of their right not to have some dude waste their time. I thought it might be an aging thing. I was mostly asking guys 35+ if it's a shift in priorities and general perceptions on life issues that comes with age.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am picky and jaded. I have been 3 years without any women which is my longest break in 20 years.

The last gf kind of broke my spirit, my optimism. Having my bubble burst in regard to my old ideas of how women work also has made me less interested. I was attracted to a fantasy of how women are -- you know -- innocent, fragile, loyal, delicate virgins -- not reality. It's hard for me to accept the chicks that have been filled with cvm by 50 guys by the time I get to them. It's just not attractive to me. So maybe I haven't reached the acceptance stage of how women are. Or maybe I've accepted it, but find participation unappealing now. I can look at a woman and find her aesthetically pleasing but I am otherwise numb.

I've felt like an old man since I was about 25. Sometimes I look in the mirror and am surprised that I don't look as old as my own thoughts trick me into thinking.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop dating white girls -- latina and asians from here on out. They arent perfect but anything is better than a white fattie or entitled krav magna toad
Malcontent said:
I am picky and jaded. I have been 3 years without any women which is my longest break in 20 years.

The last gf kind of broke my spirit, my optimism. Having my bubble burst in regard to my old ideas of how women work also has made me less interested. I was attracted to a fantasy of how women are -- you know -- innocent, fragile, loyal, delicate virgins -- not reality. It's hard for me to accept the chicks that have been filled with cvm by 50 guys by the time I get to them. It's just not attractive to me. So maybe I haven't reached the acceptance stage of how women are. Or maybe I've accepted it, but find participation unappealing now. I can look at a woman and find her aesthetically pleasing but I am otherwise numb.

I've felt like an old man since I was about 25. Sometimes I look in the mirror and am surprised that I don't look as old as my own thoughts trick me into thinking.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jc_80 said:
I didn't mean all this as in feeling sorry for myself. I'm quite happy in life. I just mean I'm feeling too old to deal with having kids lol. And it's not that I'm bitter towards women. I played a part in most breakups too. I just meant that unless I really get that strong feeling like she's worth the long haul then dont have the energy to play the game even for sex. And lately nobody's doing it for me. So I'm a way I'm just being more picky and respectful of their right not to have some dude waste their time. I thought it might be an aging thing. I was mostly asking guys 35+ if it's a shift in priorities and general perceptions on life issues that comes with age.
I went through something similar around 37 -38 yo. I think it might have been a combination of hormones dropping, stress and being off track on setting plans of where I should be heading in life. Once I had a strong direction I started meeting like minded people and everything else started to ramp up.