Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being A Black Conservative (Don't Try This At Home)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to make this thread in addition to the Mother Thread I have open. I'm never shy to put my entire life out there, because I always want to get real and honest opinions.

I need to RANT.

It's svcks being a Black Conservative, don't try this at home. I mean, it just does.

- You are black and don't relate to anything black, because the black culture has become mainly worshippers of ratchet behavior.

- You get fvcked with A LOT by other black people and they keep fvcking with you, and fvcking with you just to try to get a reaction out of you. Then when they get a reaction, they say, "Haha, you mad bro!?"

- Nothing that you do is right. So I graduate college with multiple degrees, they find something wrong with that from discussing the types of colleges I went to, to discussing the fact of why would I need so many degrees? Yet, their friends have NO degrees and there's no issue with that.

- When I was dead broke, they mocked me. When I bust my a.ss off and get my shyt together, now I'm still mocked for being arrogant or "thinking he's white".

- They mock my fvcking car. When I had my Charger before it got flooded, they talked shyt about it. Now that I have my Avenger, because I needed to grab something quick when the Charger got flooded, now they talk shyt about that.

- Try having a serious conversation or discussion, it always turns into a lame roast session and seeing as though I'm the only conservative in the room, of course I have to be "roasted" for an hour by 30 people. And the roasts are always the same high schoolish stupid shyt, like, "You are gay, your clothes are wack, you are a self hater, you are a coon, I bet you are still broke, etc. etc."

I argue with guys on the Anything Else Forum like Jaylan, Max and Embers, their narrative is that black people are targeted by white people, which I totally disagree with.

But yet, nobody ever talks about how blacks are targeted by other blacks, and in this case, black conservatives being targeted by black trash.

It's not just me either, go online and you will see it everywhere. Every black conservative has to get roasted, talked about, mocked, stalked, harassed, all types of fvcking shyt.

This shyt goes deep because I'm black, and I'm mainly attracted to black women, so it's hard to just NOT BE AROUND black people anymore when the object of my affection is black.

It also goes deeper, because adding to what I said in my Mother thread, I honestly believe one of the reasons my Mother is like that is because I'm a black conservative. Nobody in my family is doing the things I'm doing in terms of education, business, etc. It's like I was fvcking adopted. Seriously.

Note, when I talk about being a Black Conservative, I'm NOT just talking my political stances. Everybody knows I'm not like the "typical black guy", everybody knows I'm smarter than most of the "typical black people" and the rest of the idiotic people within that culture. So that right there singles me out for all types of bullshyt.

I've been dealing with this shyt since Grade School, I'm honestly getting tired of it. I can't fvckign win. I know I'm 31, a man, shouldn't let shyt bother me and all that jazz, but damn it if I could just get some fvcking UNDERSTANDING on why people like me have to be targeted like this all the time...that would be great.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You need to get the fock out of America dude. Contact TravelerKai either on Roosh or Happierabroad, hes a black dude, married to a Chinese girl and fairly successful to boot. I'm sure he'd be able to give you the input you are looking for.

This shyt goes deep because I'm black, and I'm mainly attracted to black women, so it's hard to just NOT BE AROUND black people anymore when the object of my affection is black.
Dark asians do exist (Blasians).. or go for a Brazilian or an African woman from Nambia or something.. like a doctor. They also have Black Russians and Black Mexicans and Cuban girls are pretty dark. Why do you have to be with an American black girl anyway? I have a bunch of friends from Bermuda who are black as night, they don't act like American thug hood rats.. they are all engineers... thats an alternative, take a cruise that hits all the islands like Georgia, Aruba and Bermuda or go to GUYANA, island blacks are 10x nicer and friendlier IMO. But then again, I just find Americans to be abrasive know it alls who can't see out of their own little world. My first REAL girlfriend was a black girl from Aruba, she was a bit fat but she was nice as pie and rich as fvk. She turned out to be a software engineer later on in life.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have considered moving out of the country, or just moving somewhere with a new start socially.

I don't know, I'm not going to sit here and try to act all tough like this shyt doesn't bother me, it does. IF it were just random strangers I wouldn't care, if it were just ONE GUY or two guys, I wouldn't care. Man but when it's your whole fvcking race, what in the fvck are you supposed to do?

I mean I didn't sign up for this shyt. As I have stated in other threads, everything else in my life has all ducks in order and quacking, my social life is fvcked.

- Every chick I date is low quality as hell or on bullshyt.

- Most dudes my age are on bullshyt and don't even have their shyt together, so I can't relate to them.

- Most black people hate me because I'm not a "thug".

- I have no fvcking relations with my family.

Man anybody else would have committed suicide a long time ago with this shyt. I do realize that I'm stronger than what I give myself credit for.

Reaction score
Be around people like you and problem solved. Your women selection should come from within your ranks too.

Tenacity said:
I wanted to make this thread in addition to the Mother Thread I have open. I'm never shy to put my entire life out there, because I always want to get real and honest opinions.

I need to RANT.

It's svcks being a Black Conservative, don't try this at home. I mean, it just does.

- You are black and don't relate to anything black, because the black culture has become mainly worshippers of ratchet behavior.

- You get fvcked with A LOT by other black people and they keep fvcking with you, and fvcking with you just to try to get a reaction out of you. Then when they get a reaction, they say, "Haha, you mad bro!?"

- Nothing that you do is right. So I graduate college with multiple degrees, they find something wrong with that from discussing the types of colleges I went to, to discussing the fact of why would I need so many degrees? Yet, their friends have NO degrees and there's no issue with that.

- When I was dead broke, they mocked me. When I bust my a.ss off and get my shyt together, now I'm still mocked for being arrogant or "thinking he's white".

- They mock my fvcking car. When I had my Charger before it got flooded, they talked shyt about it. Now that I have my Avenger, because I needed to grab something quick when the Charger got flooded, now they talk shyt about that.

- Try having a serious conversation or discussion, it always turns into a lame roast session and seeing as though I'm the only conservative in the room, of course I have to be "roasted" for an hour by 30 people. And the roasts are always the same high schoolish stupid shyt, like, "You are gay, your clothes are wack, you are a self hater, you are a coon, I bet you are still broke, etc. etc."

I argue with guys on the Anything Else Forum like Jaylan, Max and Embers, their narrative is that black people are targeted by white people, which I totally disagree with.

But yet, nobody ever talks about how blacks are targeted by other blacks, and in this case, black conservatives being targeted by black trash.

It's not just me either, go online and you will see it everywhere. Every black conservative has to get roasted, talked about, mocked, stalked, harassed, all types of fvcking shyt.

It also goes deeper, because adding to what I said in my Mother thread, I honestly believe one of the reasons my Mother is like that is because I'm a black conservative. Nobody in my family is doing the things I'm doing in terms of education, business, etc. It's like I was fvcking adopted. Seriously.

Note, when I talk about being a Black Conservative, I'm NOT just talking my political stances. Everybody knows I'm not like the "typical black guy", everybody knows I'm smarter than most of the "typical black people" and the rest of the idiotic people within that culture. So that right there singles me out for all types of bullshyt.

I've been dealing with this shyt since Grade School, I'm honestly getting tired of it. I can't fvckign win. I know I'm 31, a man, shouldn't let shyt bother me and all that jazz, but damn it if I could just get some fvcking UNDERSTANDING on why people like me have to be targeted like this all the time...that would be great.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
OP why do you care what ignorant, uneducated, ghetto, morons think of you in the first place?

Me personally.. I must first respect a person before I value their opinion. I don't respect lowlifes, thugs and people who dress trashy. So right away anything such a person says to me carries no weight. I simply don't care what they think AT ALL. They might as well be furniture.

Its not a race thing. Its a class thing. Further more.. if they disrespect you.. that is even more reason not to respect them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon and DLS,

I get what you guys are saying, but I think you guys have to see what I'm talking about to understand it.

It's like if I go somewhere and it's a bunch of black people, some fool will crack a joke, I will ignore the idiot. He will crack another one, most of the shyt isn't funny at all, just high schoolish level jokes. But for some reason, every black person where I'm at will find it funny for some reason and join in with the idiot. It's literally, like you are at the lunch room in 10th grade.

I don't know how I ignore shyt like that. One side of me wants to honestly just shoot up every fvcking piece of shyt in there. Then another side of me honestly, just wants to go put my head down somewhere.

It's like their whole point is that they want to make you feel like shyt by embarrassing you, for what I have no clue.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to combine liberal attitudes with a Christian philosophy, because the liberals hate Christians and the Christians hate liberals. I was inspired toward this philosophy by a t-shirt I saw at a Grateful Dead concert in 1994 that said Do Bongs for Jesus. That's a philosophy I can get behind, because it pisses everyone off, much like being a black conservative.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Born and raise in Puerto Rico(Utuado) and one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard is the following one: “If you’re Latino/Latina, you have to vote Democrat because they are for the poor.”

Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Poon and DLS,

I get what you guys are saying, but I think you guys have to see what I'm talking about to understand it.

It's like if I go somewhere and it's a bunch of black people, some fool will crack a joke, I will ignore the idiot. He will crack another one, most of the shyt isn't funny at all, just high schoolish level jokes. But for some reason, every black person where I'm at will find it funny for some reason and join in with the idiot. It's literally, like you are at the lunch room in 10th grade.

I don't know how I ignore shyt like that. One side of me wants to honestly just shoot up every fvcking piece of shyt in there. Then another side of me honestly, just wants to go put my head down somewhere.

It's like their whole point is that they want to make you feel like shyt by embarrassing you, for what I have no clue.
Oh, I DO have a clue:yes:

I mean you can lighten up, but I getcha, that the behavior it's not that it isn't silly, but silly on a high school level and you are not thinking like that, nor have you since high school.

I know there are other people who feel the same way you do. Perhaps some doctors, lawyers, engineers that just cannot mix with the others.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok al jolson. dude has to prove so hard he is a black conservative lol.

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black man myself who has endured similar experiences, the best thing you can do for yourself is stop dating black women. The reason why you complain about women being low quality is because you're dealing with the lowest of the totem pole.

My dating experiences have increased exponentially once I stopped dealing with the garbage that black women bring to the table.

Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
As a black man myself who has endured similar experiences, the best thing you can do for yourself is stop dating black women. The reason why you complain about women being low quality is because you're dealing with the lowest of the totem pole.

My dating experiences have increased exponentially once I stopped dealing with the garbage that black women bring to the table.
You can't put all black women into that barrel, just the ones you guys were going after. Yes, they move in groups.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what the OP is saying. It's hard to simply stop interacting with your own community. Presumably he has many friends and blood relatives who have those negative attitudes, which are unfortunately widely held throughout the black community.

My advice would be to keep doing what you're doing and to forget about justifying yourself to others. When people criticize you, just laugh it off and change the subject. Try to avoid big get togethers where people will gang up on you. If people cross the line, call them out on it in one-on-one situations and let them know it's not cool. If they persist, make yourself scarce and they will get the message.

There's no point in arguing with people who are set in their ways. Arguments rarely change peoples opinions. People might change their opinions when they see your example of success. A lot of people, even you friends and loved ones, don't want you to be "too successful" because they might lose you.

Ultimately we must all learn to focus on ourselves and forget about those things we cannot change. I recommend reading Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. It contains a lot of timeless wisdom and I believe you would benefit greatly from some of the practices of Stoicism.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok tenacity I guess you problem is you are getting annoyed with it for being shamed and mocked for a long time and you just wish to hit the dude in the face so hard he will never open his mouth again.

gonna share something, i'm not black but being target of mocking is something I was used since I was fat, never really that big or fat but was bigger then most still am for that case. but in anycase what I learned was to disarm that fool, not ignore him just disarm him, make a quick comment on something he is or do who make him like a clown or idiot make fun of him, ignoring idiots never make then go away, make then feel annoyed, they talk trash? place then in his place, but make it looks like a joke, a truthfull joke who make him feel bad,
people who does that are insecure like a lot, and when they see someone who are not, or seen to not care about what he consider norm he try to pick on him to make himself better, if you ignore he will get the prize, but by disarming the prick making he feel even bad he will stop

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Poon and DLS,

Hi Tenacity, I'm just curious... What city in the states do you live in??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I wanted to address some of your questions, etc.

- I stay in Clinton Township, MI right now and I was in Sterling Heights, MI prior, they are basically 10 minutes from either other. Been out here about 5 years in total. These are suburb areas.

- Before that I grew up in Flint, MI and then moved to Saginaw, MI for a minute. These are high black areas with high crime rates, ratchetness, etc.

I don't live around hardly any black person, I rarely see one. Today, the only time I have to go around black people is when I'm dating black women or trying to pick up black women, there's just not a lot of black women in the area I stay in.

But here's the thing I want to clarify and maybe this can shed light on deeper issues, I don't know? I'm not a guy that can't take a joke, I'm not a guy that doesn't talk shyt about people if it's warned in and of itself, for example if I see someone about to do something stupid or doing something stupid, I usually call them out on it in attempt to save them in a way.

But here's the problem. I would be somewhere and it's a crowd of black people (and this somewhere is usually in relation to dating/picking up a black chick). What will happen is some dude that apparently the black people in that area is cool with, will make a joke/smart comment. The comment would be so basic and stupid, not even funny and I'm not saying it's not funny because it's directed towards me, I'm saying there's no wit in the joke at all.

It will be something like, "Look at this gay nygga." "Look at this white sounding nygga." "Nygga why you buy the Charger or Avenger, why you didn't get a Range Rover, your Avenger is a girl car nygga." "Nygga, aint not bytch gone fvck U in no Dodge Avenger". "This Nygga got a Dodge Avenger, haha"

Shyt like that, but for some reason, every black person in the area starts bursting out in laughter. It's like this shyt is the funniest shyt they have EVER heard before. And from that point on, like 5 dudes jump in saying the same shyt I just typed, then 5 more dudes jump in, and it goes on and on for like 30 minutes or for however long I'm there.

When I say anything back, as to hit them back hard where it hurts (such as living in the fvcking ghetto) then apparently that's not funny and that's being "too mean" and then they want to try to fight you or jump you. Or if they don't try to fight you, they just now start repeating, "Haha, nygga you mad! Haha, I made this nygga mad!"

Now when all of this is going on, okay, the girl I'm there to pick up or date or see, SHE starts laughing in with this people. She doesn't say shyt to defend or take up or do anything for me in that sort. But when I start hitting them back about how broke they are (which most of them are), then NOW she suddenly says you know Tenacity that's mean or Tenacity that's very judgmental.

When I get the chick alone, I say WTF was that? Those nyggas can say all that shyt but when I say something back, it's judgmental or I'm just acting too sensitive? And she just goes on about how it's not that serious, yadda yadda, just ignore them, yadda yadda, but the chick CLEARLY displays that she's more "on their side" than mines.

This isn't a one time situation, this situation happens often when I'm in a crowd of black people from the lower class or from an Urban setting. I have posted pics of my car on here and I can post my pictures on here, I can't be this ugly dude or lame dude, because for one I get a lot of numbers from black chicks, dates and pvssy. But every single time THIS situation occurs, none of these people are on my side. It's weird and I don't know what is going on with this.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just need to hang out with white people and get a white girl. It doesn't matter if you are most attracted to blacks. Personally, I'm most attracted to Mexican girls (which I believe is a bit unusual) but I could never date one because they are all terrible. I am conservative-libertarian and a Christian. And I'm white.

Weaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
You get fvcked with A LOT by other black people and they keep fvcking with you, and fvcking with you just to try to get a reaction out of you.
[...]
Every black conservative has to get roasted, talked about, mocked, stalked, harassed, all types of fvcking shyt.

backbeat said:
ok al jolson. dude has to prove so hard he is a black conservative lol.
Heh.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
It will be something like, "Look at this gay nygga." "Look at this white sounding nygga." "Nygga why you buy the Charger or Avenger, why you didn't get a Range Rover, your Avenger is a girl car nygga." "Nygga, aint not bytch gone fvck U in no Dodge Avenger". "This Nygga got a Dodge Avenger, haha"
You respond with "Nygga, at least I drive, and I don't got to visit moms, pops, brothas, and sistas in jail every week. You know what it is,!!"

When I visit the hood in my CLS550, they say to me "Dam, are you a ballplaya' or somethin', dammm........" LOL

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of getting angry, try to adjust your mindset to be different. All of these situations you have going on around you right now are really causing you to internalize all of this stress and anger. Man, this is just not a healthy way to live.

Let's see, we already covered the "validation" thing in your last thread. Your successes in life do not need to be validated by anyone except yourself. This includes money, political views, women, cars, and, where you live. You earned who you are, so please live well and enjoy your successes.

Now, let's work on changing your mindset a bit. This my fiend is where things get a little interesting. Go back and reread the whole story you posted about the guys in the ghetto making fun of your car and how angry you got........Now let's change the perspective.

Maybe you didn't know, but the brothers in the ghetto needed validation from you! They needed you to get angry or at least some sort of reaction that shows they can get under your skin. That's how they win!

A brother with a newer car that obviously doesn't live in the ghetto is coming into their area and taking out one of the sisters that live there. One less girl for them and they know it. They were jealous of you the minute you pulled up. Now they have to show that they're on an equal playing field as you because they feel threatened. They don't have your intelligence, they don't have the looks to get the girl you were picking up, they don't have your $$$, and they probably don't even have their own car. So all they have left is to show they can irritate you by cracking jokes....And you my friend are validating them by reacting out of anger!

If you understand this concept and believe that it's true (because it is), then the anger should subside and you should feel a little more confident every time you run into this type of situation.