Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Does She Often Get Pissy/Stroppy At Me?

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: OK this same confusing, annoying, drama Queen coworker who I have tried being civil with lately (from this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223120 is pissy at me again and I am baffled as to why...

Just when I think we are back on speaking terms and we are emailing each other at work and seemingly cool with each other, she starts to ignore my email and goes all quiet (she has been pretty quiet all week actually) and gets a pissy look on her face and walks past me showing she is pissed off/stroppy about something, I just do not understand why, the last email mentioned that I had new job prospects and a movie I had seen recently after she mentioned a movie she had seen, that can't be it is it?

Is it because I went and spoke to another coworker and chatted with her for a bit?, is she jealous of the attention I give the other girls at my work?

If she has an issue about God knows what or she wants me to leave her alone then why cannot she not just tell me?

We have known each other for over 3 1/2 years so it is really hard to understand why she won't communicate with me anymore, she used to tell me what was up etc...should I just go back to ignoring her and keep as much distance as possible?

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Siege Mentality

Becuase she's a cvnt? IMO It's a waste of time analysing her behaviour and looking for the why's.....you only need to look at her actions and if they're not congruent with what you expect from a friendship/relationship/fvuck buddy/plate/etc then you must decide what to do....

Life is ever changing, nothing is static, friendships / relationships are evolving or they're disintegrating...

I'm learning to let go of what I don't want or of what's not working in order to let new situations and people in......a constant flux

In a work situation, I'd just concentrate fully on my job and be professional. All emails and contacts on a professional basis.

Sometimes a siege mentality is required...

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Budd, I'm confused.

How is it that you've allowed this drama to effect your life in such a negative fashion?

How is it that the actions of an immature female coworker have been able to twist your frame?

Why do feel the need to have an explanation from her about her bad behavior?

How much more of your personal time are willing to spend trying to get to the bottom of some crazy chicks mentality? And why even consider diving to those depths?

Please, to end my confusion, could you please take the time to answer these questions? Maybe by answering them we'll get some clarity and start to see the light.

“When you dig a well, there's no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way.When You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow,"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
yeahbuddy14 said:
:mad: OK this same confusing, annoying, drama Queen coworker who I have tried being civil with lately (from this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223120 is pissy at me again and I am baffled as to why...

Just when I think we are back on speaking terms and we are emailing each other at work and seemingly cool with each other, she starts to ignore my email and goes all quiet (she has been pretty quiet all week actually) and gets a pissy look on her face and walks past me showing she is pissed off/stroppy about something, I just do not understand why, the last email mentioned that I had new job prospects and a movie I had seen recently after she mentioned a movie she had seen, that can't be it is it?

Is it because I went and spoke to another coworker and chatted with her for a bit?, is she jealous of the attention I give the other girls at my work?

If she has an issue about God knows what or she wants me to leave her alone then why cannot she not just tell me?

We have known each other for over 3 1/2 years so it is really hard to understand why she won't communicate with me anymore, she used to tell me what was up etc...should I just go back to ignoring her and keep as much distance as possible?
Here's what you need to STOP DOING. Stop mixing your personal relations with women with work/professional life, STOP DOING IT.

I'm working on a post I'm going to post on this section of the forum, it's also going to be included in a book I'm composing, it goes into the overall scope of this market of women and how to HANDLE them.

What men need to stop doing is mixing this market of women with their finances. That is, stop marrying them, stop having kids with them, and STOP dating women from your professional circle. Stop, stop, stop!

There's no seduction, David Deangelo, VH1 Mystery Method bullshyt that will allow you to NLP program your way out of dealing with inconsistent, irrational, flat out DUMB A.SS shyt with this market of women. The only way you can opt out of dealing with the shyt was if you went MGTOW Level 4, which is to opt out of working, opt out of socializing, and go ghost. I do not recommend that, the cost of living and economic situations in this country is going to be worse and you are going to have to have a strong financial foundation to survive.

So you have to understand you are dealing with retarded children, that's what these women are. Nothing that they do, or say, makes any fvcking sense and you are just going to drive yourself up a wall trying to logically and rationally make sense of them. They are RETARDED, feminism made them that way, there's no rationalizing with a retarded person they don't have the capability to ration.

But it's okay to deal with the retarded bytch in your personal dating life, because you can get her pvssy and companionship and when she starts to get too out of control....you can erase her number and she's GONE from your life forever.

But when you bring the retarded shyt to your FINANCES, i.e., marrying them, making kids with them or dating someone you work with, now you are asking for the retarded bytch to fvck your finances up.

- You have a kid by her and she wakes up one week on the retarded shyt, guess what? You have to just go through the process of getting your finances (and probably your freedom) fvcked up as the stress from her fvckign with you might make you snap and beat her a.ss.

- You marry one of them and they wake up one week on the retarded shyt, once again, you have to just go through the retarded shyt.

- You decided to date one of these retarded bytches from your place of employment, and you come in one week and she's on the retarded shyt, now your job is on the line plus possibly a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I really believe it's one of my life's missions to get decent guys to understand, the market has changed. There's no more good women out here anymore. All you can do is spin plates, do friends with benefits, and try to keep every bytch as FAR AWAY from your fvcking finances as POSSIBLE. Get the Marriage/Family/Happily Ever After bullshyt out of your head....it's NOT HAPPENING. Feminism has manufactured a crop of women that make that goal impossible to fulfill. You have to modify those goals into other goals now.

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Budd, I'm confused.

How is it that you've allowed this drama to effect your life in such a negative fashion?

How is it that the actions of an immature female coworker have been able to twist your frame?

Why do feel the need to have an explanation from her about her bad behavior?

How much more of your personal time are willing to spend trying to get to the bottom of some crazy chicks mentality? And why even consider diving to those depths?

Please, to end my confusion, could you please take the time to answer these questions? Maybe by answering them we'll get some clarity and start to see the light.

“When you dig a well, there's no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way.When You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow,"
I really don't know, I don't even like her, she annoys me greatly, she is a boring dresser, has a boring hairstyle, has an annoying voice (and she can talk a lot during the day mainly about superficial things) and loud laugh and is an attention seeker, a gossiper and a drama Queen, I have also noticed that a lot of other Girls don't seem to hang around her much.

It's just confusion really, she has said many things to me that just didn't make any sense and that if she had an issue with me to tell me like she used too but you guys are so right, she is immature and I'm not going to get any answers and I'm only wasting precious time and energy even thinking about her actions.

I don't socialize with her and I haven't for quite some time now.

Obviously we can't be Friends again but it annoyed me that I was trying to keep it civil and then she acts this way but that is her problem and not mine.

Tenacity & Eljuego thank you very much for your great replies as well :rockon:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buddy,
She is a boring little tvit who discovered while quite young that the best way to attract attention is to act like this...Whatever you do,dont confront her...that is seen these days as harassment,plain and simple,even if you get away with it you will have a black mark against you...Ignore her,when you see her,look straight through her,she wont like that...Spin more Plates get your mind off this silly obsession!

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Buddy,
She is a boring little tvit who discovered while quite young that the best way to attract attention is to act like this...Whatever you do,dont confront her...that is seen these days as harassment,plain and simple,even if you get away with it you will have a black mark against you...Ignore her,when you see her,look straight through her,she wont like that...Spin more Plates get your mind off this silly obsession!
Awesome and thank you all for finally waking me up, I wouldn't;t say she is an obsession, just a bundle of unnecessary confusion that was in my head way too much.

Yeah she hates being ignored and has mentioned that a couple of times, I don't think she knows the real World yet, she is 21 and still lives at home with Mom and Daddy.

Reaction score
yeahbuddy14 said:
Awesome and thank you all for finally waking me up, I wouldn't;t say she is an obsession, just a bundle of unnecessary confusion that was in my head way too much.

Yeah she hates being ignored and has mentioned that a couple of times, I don't think she knows the real World yet, she is 21 and still lives at home with Mom and Daddy.
Some of them are corrosive to your self esteem if you take them serious. The one you described is young with no real world experience.

Drop her priority way down, till it's almost equal to playing on the playstation. See your other females, take care of your life and occasionally give her a good time.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad told me once "the people who are EAGER to BE your friends when you FIRST move to town, are the ones who DON'T have many..... and there's a reason....." SHE wanted to be friends right away, but the women there don't like her???? sounds familiar

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you care so much? that is the only question it came to my mind when I read you buddy. stop caring, stop emailing anything personal, jsut mail her job related things, just work, its what you should do, what she is doing is the same thing as a spoiled kid do to be the center of atencion, and so you go out of your way to appease her mood like a good and well trained slave.

so do like tenacity said, bussiness only from now on,, you don't have time to waste with her, don't confront, don't linger, don't dwell, say you are just too busy and tired to do anything and keep everything jsut for work, that is of course IF you need to have any kind of contact with her, if you are blessed with the no need to have any kind of contact then just too busy and tired to do anything if not work and keep her on ignore

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to totally cut ties with this twit, and move on. H#ll, go get a different job if necessary.

Best place for this chick is in your rear view mirror, shrinking quickly and disappearing, for f'n good.

Get the heck away from her.
Seriously, get away from her.
Go get a different job.
But seriously, get the F away from her.

She is so not worth worrying about. There are many, many other gals out there. Forget her.

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the final message I will post on this topic and I thank you all again for your great advice and insight, as it stands, I don't talk to her and just act like she isn't there, oddly she always seems to be around and I see her look at me a lot (in the corner of my eye) and I am pretty sure she is trying to make me jealous with another coworker, I don't react to it though and she actually went to my Boss about me over some innocent emails (work related and some talk about movies, which she replied to I might add.)

I suspect that was just petty revenge for when I went to HR asking for advice as it got back to me from a few people that she had been talking **** and lying about me and I wanted to discuss it with her if she had a problem with me, I never mentioned any names when I went to HR.

But get this she told my Boss that she no longer wants to be Friends with me, that's fine, I haven't trusted or socialized with her in a while now but where were her balls to tell me that?

I'm not leaving my job, I have a good steady job, where I am well liked and respected by more than a few people, I have more than a few Friends at work and other coworkers don't really pay much attention to her and I think they are seeing what she is really like.

My frame isn't twisted anymore, I have moved on and just focus on the good things and good people in my Life, I just wanted to give the readers in this post an update.

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great and now her Friends are acting all odd and distant towards me, how can I talk to this ***** to get her to stop all of this bull****?, I am not leaving my job but she needs to grow some damn balls and stop acting like a child.

How do I act around her now?, I just want to scream at her.

Reaction score
yeahbuddy14 said:
Great and now her Friends are acting all odd and distant towards me, how can I talk to this ***** to get her to stop all of this bull****?, I am not leaving my job but she needs to grow some damn balls and stop acting like a child.

How do I act around her now?, I just want to scream at her.
Stay away from her and anyone she has influenced. She might have made a major distraction for you at your job and you might just have to leave anyway.

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Stay away from her and anyone she has influenced. She might have made a major distraction for you at your job and you might just have to leave anyway.
Will do, yeah I really don't understand, I have never done anything with her, never kissed her nothing and she just seems hell bent on punishing me for whatever she deems I have or haven't done, pretty sure that she doesn't know how to deal with her emotions and is projecting all her **** onto me.

Reaction score
yeahbuddy14 said:
Will do, yeah I really don't understand, I have never done anything with her, never kissed her nothing and she just seems hell bent on punishing me for whatever she deems I have or haven't done, pretty sure that she doesn't know how to deal with her emotions and is projecting all her **** onto me.
Don't over analyze it. Sometimes it's nothing to figure out just accept it for the $HIT that it is.

If you are too distracted by this in your workplace start looking for another job, or transfer to another department where she doesn't know anyone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the thing, you can't stop anything she is pissed you don't give what she wants. what you could do is talk with HR about it, and start to open her grave, tell then she is letting her personal life get in the way of work, and she thinks you ahve to deal with her atitude, you was never her friend but she confused friendly banter, and now for a reason you don't know she making up storys and not working, and if possible file a formal complain against her for harassing. if you have more time in your job then her shows a good work you can make it work

when your boss told you she don't want to be friends anymore, I would have said wihout thinking but I was never her friend, I was friendly not her friend

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If HR does no good, go another step up the ladder. Just follow the chain of command. Sooner or later they will get tired of dealing with it.

Just make sure you tell them the whole story, write it down if you have to, so nothing goes unmentioned. Good luck...