Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single childless and never married men over 30

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Single childless and never married men over 30 = Smart.

Everyone else = Stupid.

Men avoiding commitment is becoming increasingly common. Its nice to see Red Pill ideas popping up outside of SoSuave. On the City-Data forum someone asked 30-something men why they remain single. Some great responses: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/2108015-mid-30s-men-never-married-no.html

In 2015.. any man who actually gives a sh!t about his own quality of life will remain single. Since men are a RESOURCE to women.. it only makes sense that committing to a woman is idiotic in almost all cases.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you mention City Data. I used to contribute there until me and the Moderators got into it and the over zealous Moderator banned me from the Forum.

I wasn't causing any issues, my rep points were through the roof for the short period of time I was there, but because me and the Moderator (in a private PM) had a personal issue the idiot bans me from the forum. Some people just shouldn't be Moderators.

But yes, I'm one of those guys (childless, never married, and single). As I always point out, there are pluses and minuses to this. The pluses are of course the tsunami I just avoided but the minus is that there's still a part of me that's bitter as FVCK because I still haven't gotten over the fact that my "childhood dream" of becoming successful and being this wonderful Patriarch of a family will NEVER come to pass. And it's mainly due to bullshyt that's beyond my control, such as this market of women.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the geological field, my professors said that it is a god send to be single, unmarried, and childless. You keep moving around to where the jobs are and need to be prepared to move quickly.

Something about most people not liking to move around very often (especially since most people do not like moving to the middle of nowhere).

- comic_relief

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So nobody is single because he couldnt find a woman he want ? that is wiered and Davide de angello company makes 20 million dollar each year of selling books of how to get women . obviously some of men there are lying of why they are single or they are might want at some point but they just gave up but hide the sad part of their story

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
So nobody is single because he couldnt find a woman he want ? that is wiered and Davide de angello company makes 20 million dollar each year of selling books of how to get women . obviously some of men there are lying of why they are single or they are might want at some point but they just gave up but hide the sad part of their story

Ohh, I see. 20 millions , an impressive amount of money.

Divorce Industry is a $50 Billion a year industry.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/14/big-business-divorce-topic-dc-area-conference/

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how many female replies to that thread are QED of the reasons men avoid marriage today. Swear to god, in some respects, they really are a hivemind, certainly call from the same playbook to an alarming degree for what are supposed to be independent, individual, adult human beings. It's like there's no bell curve with tails with US women today in their thinking, opinions and response, just a narrow, very high, finger-width protuberance of... the same. I guess this is how Katy Perry videos get 500,000,000 views on youtube. I doubt men are responsible for that.

For US men who don't absolutely need to have children and a family to be fulfilled, marriage is like taking up heroin or crack in terms of legal and financial risk. Even honest, objective -women- should be able to admit, or at least sympathize with this, as it's a matter of f-ing LAW, blatantly obvious hypergamy we benefit from and suffer from alternatively, and well-documented prevailing culture, not just some "bad attitude," yet I have never seen any of them, not even "good" ones, do so, in such discussions. Instead, they holler "sexist!" "misogynist!" constantly try to shift things back to themselves, "women's issues," "women's needs," engage in stale old shaming techniques, "man up!" "grow up!" sling fallacies like "well women get burned in divorce too!" just like they are screeching for more resources in some primordial troop of chimps. That's what they start to sound like in the inane repetitiveness of it.

Not ONE OBJECTIVELY HONEST WOMAN EVER in these discussions concerning the gross antimale risk imbalance in US marriage today. Surely there are some women out there somewhere who see at least the repetitiveness and inanity of the typical female responses to male concerns about marriage, and seek to craft some different talking points? You'd think that mothers of male children who are experiencing it would form some sympathy and understanding. But NO, they do not, not a single new original retort to men griping about marriage, leaving it in droves, among them, the exact same stuff over and over for decades now. Eh, there are a handful out there, like Karen Straughan and a couple of other antifeminists who try to understand.

Thank goodness for the internet, because though everyone is "in it for themselves" to large degree, women show their hand in their internet presence as carrying self-absorption to truly outrageous lengths compared to even the most egotistical men, and doing so blithely as a matter of innate privilege. There's a reason that most NPDs are supposedly male, what is termed "narcissistic disorder" in the male psyche is "business as usual" and natural in the female. The net drives this home abundantly and daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNN42bJUkw

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a society where everything is bad is good and everything is good is bad.

As a black man 30+ finding a black woman with no kids or baggage at my age range is like finding a neetle in a haystack.

When I get enough funds to move to Europe best believe I will

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
You see, the difference is not in finding a woman you want, but whether that woman ended up taking your money in a form of child support and divorce.

What's happening here is the aftermath of the encounters. This is not about going to clubs and picking up chicks, pulling a few PUA moves, C&Fs, magic tricks and what not. It is what happens to your life after that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a con. A scam. Blame FDR and the New Deal

Source

In studying the origin of pensions, it all traced back to the marriage contract. What jumps out at you in this research we are soon to publish, is also at odds with the whole Hollywood idea of “love” that was perhaps part of the New Deal culture that was either intentional or coincidental in its propaganda sales-job.

The one thing that was strikingly at odds with the movie idea of love was actually the absence of love. It seems Hollywood transformed LUST into LOVE and that has had a devastating social impact upon society. Surveys of people dating show that 70% actually expect love at first sight. This is contributing to the collapse in birthrates everywhere for at the same time, people fear that divorce is so common, why bother. In Japan they call it the celibacy syndrome for the youth are not even dating.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
evan12 said:

Aaron Clarey did a video not too long about about men in MGTOW, and how he "believes" that a good chunk are only going MGTOW because they can't get laid. Ever since then, I have stopped watching Clarey, Clarey always made good points but I always had a hard time taking a guy that admits he makes $20,000 a year seriously in regards to his opinions on "Finance".

But listen, I WISH I was MGTOW because I couldn't get laid. I really do. Because that would mean that we would still be in a stable market and I was just too chicken shyt to get rejected, accepted, etc., going through the ups and downs to find a quality chick. The quality chicks would be out there and if I was willing to go through a little ups and downs....I would find her.

The reality for me and I'm sure most MGTOW is that we got our shyt together and started dating in mass. I have been on more dates and had more sex with chicks in the last 6 years than the entire 25 years prior. But I have also seen the market during this time and it's the WORSE market of women in history.

If they aren't overweight and proud of it, they have 5 kids from 5 different thugs, or they have HORRIBLE financial problems and are looking for a guy to help pay their $35 monthly Metro PCS cell phone bill because the broke bytch is THAT BROKE.

So when you guys get up here talking about all this shyt is because somebody can't get laid...as if women today are HARD to fvck in the first place....please look at the entire picture before making those conclusions.

I'm sure there are guys that are MGTOW because they are full of shyt and haven't experienced anything in terms of women, I'm sure some of them haven't even touched a piece of a.ss. But those dudes are the exception to the rule, the vast majority of MGTOW are men that have seen the fvcked-up-ness out here and are opting out of it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
You see, the difference is not in finding a woman you want, but whether that woman ended up taking your money in a form of child support and divorce.
A divorced man with several children is a guy who has taken the financial risk and lost, with the children as a monetary drain. A divorced woman with several children is a woman who has produced several streams of income, complete with tax breaks.

It's not just that women are low quality these days, it's that the whole culture is low quality. The culture is churning out these low quality women, and brings pressures that make it difficult for any otherwise normal couple to succeed.

Tenacity said:
The reality for me and I'm sure most MGTOW is that we got our shyt together and started dating in mass. I have been on more dates and had more sex with chicks in the last 6 years than the entire 25 years prior. But I have also seen the market during this time and it's the WORSE market of women in history.
Look, I don't know that much about the MGTOW movement apparently. I've always had the impression that a lot of them were guys who had failed with women and given up on them. Maybe I'm just flat wrong on that. But when you describe yourself as someone who has been dating a lot of women successfully, that sounds to me more like you've been running into their arms, rather than out of their arms, if you know what I'm saying. So I would consider you more of a "DJ" from how you describe yourself. Most PUAs and DJs are anti-commitment to some degree or other. When I hear the term MGTOW, that sounds to me like someone who is fed up with women and is trying to make a go of life without dealing with their sh!t. Again, maybe this impression is completely wrong.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
It's all a con. A scam. Blame FDR and the New Deal

Source
Yeah, and the WWII generation which is NOT Tom Brokow's "Greatest Generation" but the WEAKEST Generation. NOT ONE of these "beat down like dogs" (beat down Worse than dogs) GI BIll-using liberal professor-obeying, all authority-obeying pushovers Stood up to giving everything away that this country had built. All they said was, "We fought in a Warrrrr....." and "We deserve lifetime benefits for it..." 60% took the GI Bill after the war and went to college (these "soldiers" through Basic Training were beat down like dogs and forced to OBEY ALL AUTHORITY), and implemented all the insane Ideas of the liberal professors (who wanted to rule the world) there, especially in the economics department.

Of course, much earlier in 1800, the Supreme Court attempted to take over America with the 1st "Patriot Act" called the "Alien and Sedition Acts" and THE PEOPLE then put an abrupt stop to that, ousting them all from power except Justice Marshall (but they'd get their way later on down the line just biding their time, the sneaky snakes that they are, these judges in ROBES --- real men wear PANTS! not robes like a fvcking priest! from Egypt, Rome, or Greece, you know people who never GO anywhere or DO anything, just...stay the same in their own little anthill). THE PEOPLE overturned the "Alien and Sedition Acts" immediately saying, "To HELL with the courts!" with what the "Supreme Court" says. THE PEOPLE had the power back then. Those in power had less of a wall of protection around them, Physical protection. Duels happened quite often either by sword or ball-cap pistol. That is how one of the founders, Alexander Hamilton, kicked his air addiction.

After that, at his Gettysburg Address of 1963, Lincoln REPLACED our Constitution with the silly WAR document called, "The Declaration of Independence" of 1776. It was a propaganda document and not a well-thought-out document like the Constitution that set up a balance of powers because Jefferson etc etc, KNEW welly well that BAD people ALWAYS get into power and that the checks n' balances would help offset One, or a group of peoples' bad motives/intentions. But, of course, right NOW, here today in America, EVERYBODY looks to the Supreme Court to decide ANYTHING. Congress is supposed to make the laws, but it has no such power anymore. 9 Judges in silly little black dresses have the ONLY power here in America today. Everyone ALWAYS looks to the courts! (and not THE PEOPLE as the original 13 states had set up this union to be back in 1789).

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko you pretty much nailed it with this:

"It's not just that women are low quality these days, it's that the whole culture is low quality. The culture is churning out these low quality women, and brings pressures that make it difficult for any otherwise normal couple to succeed."

I believe that's the crux of the problem. As society as a whole drops its values it gets harder to swim against the stream. When you are a high value guy in that environment you assess your options. It's not that there aren't any good women out there. It's that the downward siphon of society as a whole gets in the way.
I'd literally say that in the past 10 years I've watched even some of what I would say were normal women get swallowed up by the whirlpool of incessant westernization. Maybe it's just the wall staring them in the face. I don't always think that, it's like they have sold out on the idea of what they learned from good parenting. Since they have spent so much time in the matrix they are fully converted to the "me" mentality and are incapable of even hiding their agenda. If I can't even imagine her raising kids I don't entertain the idea of dating them. I get that women for the most part are consumers, are incapable of thinking of much outside their own interests.

So as far as the MGTOW is concerned: I think it's a normal response to a crap deal. Since the system has changed towards rewarding women and penalizing men, what else does anyone suspect? I've opted out of marriage since my divorce in 2000. I don't ever plan on giving someone that much access to my earnings, future. I see pilot friends of mine that will have to keep flying till 60 and beyond to keep up with the ex-wife's maintenance. I see friends that married just 4-5 years ago and now that the honeymoon is over, they are miserable. Out of all my married friends I'd say less than 10% are really happy in their relationships.
Does make you wonder who started feminism in the first place. Most likely it was part of a bigger agenda. One to destroy the American family/community as a whole. Women just played the pawn of a bigger plan.
When you look at it like that it really just makes me feel sorry for them. Not that I'm buying what they are selling.

KC

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Look, I don't know that much about the MGTOW movement apparently. I've always had the impression that a lot of them were guys who had failed with women and given up on them. Maybe I'm just flat wrong on that. But when you describe yourself as someone who has been dating a lot of women successfully, that sounds to me more like you've been running into their arms, rather than out of their arms, if you know what I'm saying. So I would consider you more of a "DJ" from how you describe yourself. Most PUAs and DJs are anti-commitment to some degree or other. When I hear the term MGTOW, that sounds to me like someone who is fed up with women and is trying to make a go of life without dealing with their sh!t. Again, maybe this impression is completely wrong.
From what I've gathered there are different levels to MGTOW, they aren't graduating levels but more about how a guy personally chooses to deal with women going forward.

Level one is usually the guy that knows the market is screwed up but says he will get married and make kids anyway believing that he can "risk mitigate" all of the problems. If he can, God bless him! I'm not going to try.

Level two is the guy that still dates and sleeps with women, and does more shorter term relationships or relationships without a legal tie to them (so he can leave at anytime with no financial ruin). This is the level I'm at. Women still provide excellent Sex Benefits and Companionship Benefits, matter of fact my only "guy" friends are guys I do business with or work with...if me and a guy aren't making money together (or if I can't learn anything from him) I don't want the loser around me. So the vast majority of people in my personal cell are women that I talk to.

Level three is the guy that says he will only deal with women on a professional/business level, but he won't date them or sleep with them. If the guy can pull this off, then great, I have a high sex drive and need to get off lol.

Level four is the guy that is at Level three and PLUS he's not going to work as hard anymore because of the misuse of tax dollars by the Government, which goes to Tyquesha and her 5 kids from 5 different thugs. So the guy says he will make $20,000 a year to JUST take care of his basic needs and that's it. If a guy can pull this off, I say great, but my goodness dude don't you have career/monetary goals? The cost of living is going to continue to go up, how the hell are you going to continue surviving on $20,000 a year? I couldn't do anything like this.

Level two I think is the solution to this market, but guys at Level one at least know what's up out here so if they decide to move forward into legal relationships with women regardless....they might be able to maneuver in a way to not get TOTALLY screwed like the blue pill guy that's oblivious to everything. Level four guys have a mentality of "LET THE SHIP SINK" but I honestly believe that's the wrong approach because while chicks are beating Traditional Men out of the market, they are raising up Blue Pill Men, which will carry the "heavy loads" for Feminism when Traditional Men are no longer around to do so. So I don't think the ship will sink immediately, Level four is nothing but self-suicide to me.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some men over 30 and childless because they can't get a woman. But they haven't gone down the route of MGTOW.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
We live in a society where everything is bad is good and everything is good is bad.

As a black man 30+ finding a black woman with no kids or baggage at my age range is like finding a neetle in a haystack.

When I get enough funds to move to Europe best believe I will
In the big city it can be easier. You should try a big coastal city. More people = more women to choose from. I find that bigger cities have more educated and childless women than where I am in the suburbs.

Regardless of race, many women get knocked up quick where I am. Combine that with a lower population, and it can be slim pickings unless youre willing to drive a little to increase your dating pool.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
In the big city it can be easier. You should try a big coastal city. More people = more women to choose from. I find that bigger cities have more educated and childless women than where I am in the suburbs.

Regardless of race, many women get knocked up quick where I am. Combine that with a lower population, and it can be slim pickings unless youre willing to drive a little to increase your dating pool.
Responding because this is a very valid point. In addition, I find "age" is a bigger factor in smaller areas, so if you are located in an area with a small population, expect to have the majority of your dating pool be close to your age and with children.

And yeah, I would say I have to drive roughly 45 minutes to an hour if I wanted to date normal women without children. However, they have plenty of options close to them in the city, so basically it is difficult to really get much going in that regard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
From what I've gathered there are different levels to MGTOW, they aren't graduating levels but more about how a guy personally chooses to deal with women going forward.
Yeah, it makes sense that there are different levels.

Here's where I've probably gotten confused: If you define MGTOW as men who are anti-marriage and anti-commitment, that doesn't really differentiate them any from typical PUAs. Because most of the pickup community and the manosphere is anti-marriage and anti-commitment.

So when I first heard about MGTOW, I figured that these were guys who were trying to find happiness within themselves, and pretty much giving up on dealing with women and their BS. Maybe that didn't preclude dating women completely, but I wouldn't expect them to put themselves through "bootcamps" and such in order to curry women's favor (get laid).

Tenacity said:
Women still provide excellent Sex Benefits and Companionship Benefits, matter of fact my only "guy" friends are guys I do business with or work with...if me and a guy aren't making money together (or if I can't learn anything from him) I don't want the loser around me. So the vast majority of people in my personal cell are women that I talk to.
This is an excellent point. If you read the general forum, which is full of younger guys, they talk a lot about how women are only good for sex, and how they would much rather hang out with guys, who make better friends. I think this is a trait of younger guys, that they prefer the company of other young men, because they have similar interests.

But when you get a little older, you start to realize that women actually make better companions. Because their femininity compliments and enhances you masculinity. Usually friendships with men are "friendly rivalries". Men like to compete with each other, so if you hang out with a dude you will be competing, and you both will be territorial to some extent. Women, however, will take up their own space and allow you to take up yours. They don't expect to compete with you, rather you enjoy each other's differences, your yin and yang. All of which makes women much more comfortable to hang around with.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
Funny how many female replies to that thread are QED of the reasons men avoid marriage today. Swear to god, in some respects, they really are a hivemind, certainly call from the same playbook to an alarming degree for what are supposed to be independent, individual, adult human beings. It's like there's no bell curve with tails with US women today in their thinking, opinions and response, just a narrow, very high, finger-width protuberance of... the same. I guess this is how Katy Perry videos get 500,000,000 views on youtube. I doubt men are responsible for that.

For US men who don't absolutely need to have children and a family to be fulfilled, marriage is like taking up heroin or crack in terms of legal and financial risk. Even honest, objective -women- should be able to admit, or at least sympathize with this, as it's a matter of f-ing LAW, blatantly obvious hypergamy we benefit from and suffer from alternatively, and well-documented prevailing culture, not just some "bad attitude," yet I have never seen any of them, not even "good" ones, do so, in such discussions. Instead, they holler "sexist!" "misogynist!" constantly try to shift things back to themselves, "women's issues," "women's needs," engage in stale old shaming techniques, "man up!" "grow up!" sling fallacies like "well women get burned in divorce too!" just like they are screeching for more resources in some primordial troop of chimps. That's what they start to sound like in the inane repetitiveness of it.

Not ONE OBJECTIVELY HONEST WOMAN EVER in these discussions concerning the gross antimale risk imbalance in US marriage today. Surely there are some women out there somewhere who see at least the repetitiveness and inanity of the typical female responses to male concerns about marriage, and seek to craft some different talking points? You'd think that mothers of male children who are experiencing it would form some sympathy and understanding. But NO, they do not, not a single new original retort to men griping about marriage, leaving it in droves, among them, the exact same stuff over and over for decades now. Eh, there are a handful out there, like Karen Straughan and a couple of other antifeminists who try to understand.

Thank goodness for the internet, because though everyone is "in it for themselves" to large degree, women show their hand in their internet presence as carrying self-absorption to truly outrageous lengths compared to even the most egotistical men, and doing so blithely as a matter of innate privilege. There's a reason that most NPDs are supposedly male, what is termed "narcissistic disorder" in the male psyche is "business as usual" and natural in the female. The net drives this home abundantly and daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNN42bJUkw
I constantly try to educate men on the fact that women don't give a sh!t about anything but their own self interests. Women don't care about men. Women care about what men can do for them. This isn't something new either.

Men are just too invested in the fairy tales about women to see reality. And seeing women through these rose colored glasses is the very thing that leads them into the quicksand that is "marriage".

So of course women want to keep the lies alive. Out of fear they shame and attack men's pride and value. This reaction is more out of fear than anger. They need men to walk into that quicksand. SOCIETY needs men to walk into that quicksand. If men don't cooperate with women... then the world becomes a VERY scary place to be a woman.

Women's feelings of safety are dependent on their ability to keep men in line. When women cannot keep men in line.. you have situations like you see in the Middle East.

But the main problem (as I see it) with today's women is they want something for nothing. This stingy disposition is what is driving men away in droves. They want the safety, security, emotional support and convenience that men bring to their lives.. but they want it for free. They don't want to give men anything in return. Amazingly.. what men ask for is very little (regular sex, respect and loyalty). So many men are just saying "f*ck it" I'll stay single until I drop dead and keep all my money for myself.

Male and female biology hasn't change much in the last few thousand years. Men being logical.. their cooperation in a situation is based on a cost/benefit analysis. Remove the benefit and men will lose the incentive to pay the cost.

Instead of seeing this situation as a sign that women need to "try harder" and step up their game... women instead see it as men just being weak and hateful. Accountability seems to be something women are incapable of and its leading to their own peril as men wake up to the realities of what today's women offer them. The reaction from women is more fear.. which leads to stronger and more heavy handed attacks on masculinity. Harsh discipline of young boys, the war on guns, sexual harassment, false rape, etc. Women are terrified and they are using the law as a way to guarantee men "stay in line" by making it so that a woman can totally ruin a man's life with a false rape charge. If a man's life can be ruined by a simple lie told by a woman.. this gives women the power to "keep men in line".

Tell me how a man can ruin a woman's life with a lie. NOT POSSIBLE. Even if an under age boy claims his teacher touched his pen!s.. society shrugs. The woman might lose her job and get some short jail time at worst. But life goes on for her.