Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating pvssy

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys do this to the girls you date? I know this is important because its one of the sure fire ways you can make your girl orgasm... but I can't get over how gross it gets when it's all wet and the juices are shooting out...

Advice anyone?

Bauer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally had to aquire a liking for it. It also depends on the girl. But If she fails the stink test then not a chance.

Sonic1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl also. If she doesn't give BJs then she's not getting oral from me. She's got to earn the tongue!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup! If it smells like cat litter and taco meat......Just stay away!!

But you should be able to tell a girl who looks like she doesn't clean the basement often!

Good Hunting!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid, I had a cat get run over and killed in front of me. Instead of burying the body, I threw it on a fire. And then it smelled exactly like bbq chicken.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
When I was a kid, I had a cat get run over and killed in front of me. Instead of burying the body, I threw it on a fire. And then it smelled exactly like bbq chicken.

Hahahaha!! Are you saying that when you encounter a stinky Pvssy to throw it on a fire for that BBQ chicken smell??? Hahahaha!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea to go down on a girl you don't know very well. I'm guessing most of us in the mature man forum haven't been vaccinated against HPV and many vaginas have it. Now, girls and boys are being vaccinated against it but a lot of people haven't been vaccinated. It's not a mandatory vaccine. HPV leads to penile cancer in a very small number of cases and it can also lead to oropharyngeal cancer.

Condoms might provide some protection against HPV transmission but it can still be transmitted even when using rubbers. I doubt many of us want to use dental dams to go down on our women! Plus let's not forget that owing to the vagina's anatomical location, you are probably eating up a lot of fecal bacteria.

If your perceived SMV is high enough, she'll keep coming back even if you don't eat her out. And those girls who demand you eat them out are usually not worh it anyway. I remember back in the day, I used to eat a girl out for 10-15 minutes and then try to go forever and ever. Now, I just pound them out for a good amount of time and then blow my load when I feel like it. It's made zero difference to my retention rate.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Make out with her and rub on the \|/ through the cloths. Take a wiffie. If yer hand doesn't have a faint smell like a rinsed out tuna can procede to panty level and resniff. If ur hand still smells good enough to stick in ur mouth procede to the \|/ level and put the tip of your finger in there little' bit. If your finger is still good go for the munch. Puzzy can be an acquired taste but its mm.mm.m.. good

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you 15 lol

eat that **** bro. eat that **** like it's a buffet lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like it, don't do it. Sex is no fun if you're not, eh, having fun.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Sonic & Lexington

I have the opposite re-action. As long as she smells/taste good I enjoy getting it all over my face. Since the majority of most woman are so damn submissive I like it when they sit on my face, yeah Im f*kin weird I know.

You don't have to just munch on it, get some fingers up in there & do the come hither. If you don't like licking just rub the gspot alittle more that the cl*t? 70/30, 60/40....whatever. This usually gets em going just right.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=come+hither

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sniff test never fails but it is an acquired taste. Truly the best you can hope for is a woman who very little or no actual 'taste' at all. So far I've found the trend to be that the more physically active a woman is, she tends to fall into this category.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Would absolutely never do again with any other woman unless she was my wife. You have no idea what you are sticking your tongue into, could be another man's submariners stuck on there from last night.

Reaction score
if she changes panties as often as she should, and uses either a bidet or shower tube/head as often and carefully as she should, then any stink is either a guy's stuff in her from last night, or she's got an infection.

logicallefty

Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
if she changes panties as often as she should, and uses either a bidet or shower tube/head as often and carefully as she should, then any stink is either a guy's stuff in her from last night, or she's got an infection.
Agreed. The link I shared a few posts ago talk about when soldiers go to war in the Battle of Vag Valley. The carnage can be stinkey woo whee