Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up because of LDR

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, just a few days ago my ex and I broke up, the main reason for it is because of the future prospect of a long distance relationship. You see, I'm a military personnel and the next year, i will be having an overseas training for 10 months. Before the break up, I too had a small scale oversea training that lasted 2 months and during those 2 months, my ex told me she me miss dearly. Both of us got together 2 days before my small scale oversea training, thus we do not have a strong foundation in our relationship. During our talk for the break up, she told me that she didn't like me enough to sacrifice doing long distance relationship for 10 months with me. A couple days ago, i went to meet up with her to give her a doll and a letter. This acts as a closure, now I'm preparing to go NC with her for 1 month hoping that it will get her to miss me since she told me she missed me while i'm having the 2 months overseas training. Is that the correct thing to do? Also i would like to ask, does me seeing her snapchat stories and her seeing my snapchat stories mean that i broke the NC?

I know that many of you would suggest me to move on but i do not want to give up on her

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hottiedoggie said:
gonna try and get on with life. if she comes back its a bonus
It's tough but get out of this mindset. If you hang about hoping she will come back- you'll eat yourself.

Get on with your life. Your life with HER is OVER. Your life with someone new is around the corner.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got out the CRAYON'S and drew you a PICTURE.... a good one that you don't have to GUESS at it's meaning..... but you STILL want to. THIS is over