Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I feel women are against me?

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to dwell too much on the past, but I got bullied by girls at school, but 'learned' that I was powerless to do anything because of the legislated equality thing in society.

I have taken some of that bitterness into my adult years, because I have understood more about attraction.
Now I can't find any progression or motivation with trying to cope with what I cannot control, i.e my looks because women posters make assumptions that I am ugly and it is not helping. Why would they do that?

Why do I feel so inadequate to please or be appreciated by women? This is something I have been feeling on
a regular basis, when I wake up most mornings in fact.

My outlook is not good at the moment and its been affecting my life decisions.
Any thoughts because this is hurting. :(

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell was that fagg0try!? DUDE, act as what you want to become. Act like a bad ass who b1tches melt over and who takes nothing in terms of disrespect. Then, girls will be less likely to fvck with you. If some north american bison (fat white h0) disrespects you, let it slide and remember, if she was skinny, you still wouldn't fvck her cause she aint sh1t.

RSD Julien or someone had a quote about taking every statement or action from a women and responding in your mind with "I dont care because Im AWESOME". Channel that

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Why do I feel women are against me?
Because you choose to. Because you would rather have an excuse than take action. Because wallowing in misery and blaming women is easier than assuming control and putting in hard work. You tell us.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Because you choose to. Because you would rather have an excuse than take action. Because wallowing in misery and blaming women is easier than assuming control and putting in hard work. You tell us.
Why would women be playing on my insecurities like they have done in these forums? I have not blamed anyone, this is from experience. Maybe those things I read are an illusion because I don't understand how they can think that way. All I am saying this is something I am sensitive about right now.

I had to go and see a therapist because it got to a point where my temper/outlook/self-abuse was hurting my family.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOMEN don't usually last long here.... I am a 6'2", 235 lb MAN telling to to f&ck your "feelings", Put your hand on your zipper, feel if you have a pair? THEN learn to act like it.

Would you worry if a bum on the gutter picked on you? Or would you think HIS opinion doesn't matter? SAME THING with WOMEN.... their opinion doesn't matter. except for the fact of the p#ssy..... that we all want. And it isn't much more complicated than that. They are all worried about superficial sh!t that doesn't matter in the real world.... SHOES, what the K family is up to,What Miley is wearing, etc. There are FEW of them that I respect their opinion on ANYTHING. {unless you work with them, then you have to PRETEND you care}

Get your life together to where YOU want it. LIVE it, then judge if you want any of THEM in it..... and you may not{except for the occasional night}

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Women on sosuave? People are mean everywhere.
No, absolutely not SoSuave. This was a while back on another forum.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my opinion most folks are against me. Very few people are "for" me. The sooner you embrace this concept, the better off you'll be. It's best to keep an enlightened sense of pessimism.

The good news is, women can be against you yet still be attracted to you.
Interesting. Alas, if a 10/10 who is high on the social ladder paid me attention, I wouldn't take it for granted, being such a rare thing.

Most of youth has consisted of ostracism to the point that I don't even wanna go out. Seems like you can't be 'the shvt' unless someone else says so i.e many women. They seem to hate guys who are confident AND ugly.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Seems like you can't be 'the shvt' unless someone else says so i.e many women. They seem to hate guys who are confident AND ugly.
----------

Social proof may be part of life but it's a small part.

If you don't think that you are 'the shvt' no one else will.

With an attitude like yours, best to stay home until you fix it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Why do I feel so inadequate to please or be appreciated by women? This is something I have been feeling on
a regular basis, when I wake up most mornings in fact.
Consider this question instead: How do you feel about yourself personally aside from the perceptions given by women and why do you feel that way?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find some activities, meetings, etc. that put you around women. Don't be obvious what you are up to cause women can sense things...anyway, slowly make wore friends, esp. women.

When seen being happy around others, not only do you get more comfy around them, but they will be more comfy around you too. This may be a good place to start.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Consider this question instead: How do you feel about yourself personally aside from the perceptions given by women and why do you feel that way?
All I can tell you is that how women think of me has mattered to me in the past and I am just getting out of that. Maybe I liked hot women from a young age, their voice, their asses....We fall for it.

They know what looks good, and only seem to accept those who know through research i.e. magazines.

The cold reality is that I have lowered my expectations, just pin-balling through this one life masturbating regularly.
One time when I was 19/20, I was so depressed to the point that one girl had to approach me in a bar, because she noticed how depressed I was. There were no words to describe that moment, considering how normally a lot of them don't understand or care how an 'impairment' can affect a man's confidence.

I am getting help with my anger issues though. Currently seeing a psychotherapist.