Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BSG, Ghostbusters, and now Mad Max? This Means War!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....not real war where anyone actually gets hurt, but the kind of war to make the world a better place...I challenge all of you to make the world a better place for men everywhere. Read on if interested.

First off, this if true, is ridiculous:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/15/enter...-road-boycott-mens-rights-thr-feat/index.html

Gentlemen,

I grew up with out a father for the most part. My male role models were mostly from television and the movies.

1978: Two strong male characters on TV included Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) and Commander Cain (Lloyd Bridges). These characters were real men, women wanted them, these men even competed for the same woman.

2003 Hollywood turns Starbuck and Commander Cain into women, as male characters are too controversial for television now a days.

2015 Hollywood announces a new Ghostbusters movie with an all-women cast and a huge budget.

2015 Return of the Kings urges a boycott of Mad Max for it's feminism agenda.

My biggest fear with all of this is that young men without fathers will believe all this feminism crap in TV and the movies. If this happens, men will be basically screwed (without the sex) for a few generations.

I argue that this means war, that we need to go beyond and above what we would normally do to get the word out about feminism to the younger generation.

Here's what I propose I challenge each and every one of you to go to one of those sappy, self-help sites that are dominated by women that young, clueless men go to. These are the type of men that believe a feminism lies, constantly friend zone themselves, believe only the words of a woman and never her actions. I challenge each and every one of you to find a clueless male, help him out with advice, private message and offer to mentor him, to wake him up to truths of feminism, and to teach the guy be able to handle women, date women, and know how and when to next women.

If everyone of us took on 1 clueless guy a year, mentoring him for a few months online, I believe it would make a difference. Hollywood is trying to secure a feminist world, because it means bigger profits. Hollywood is using "Game Theory" with the side effect of making men's lives miserable. Enough is enough.

Mad Max is the last straw! We need to draw a line and hold it. I've already found a completely clueless 19-year-old kid on enotalone that was so desperate for a woman he was thinking of hooking up with a divorced 57-year-old woman. He now sees women as they really are and knows basic techniques in interacting with them as a man. Can each and every one of us do this to make the world a better place for men?

We need to draw a line here and hold it. Otherwise, feminism will will take over everything.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
What about just our own sons or nephews? What do we impart in them about values for dealing with women?

I know I don't want my son's going thru some of this crap being passed for normal in todays society.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The Re-Imagined BSG was fvking terrible. They should have run with 1980s BSG instead. Prefer Daggits and ALIEN cylons over terminator wannabes.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the new Battlestar Galactica was truly cool. I was opposed to the female Starbuck at first, but ultimately I don't think it was a big deal. Never did like her as a character, though.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
What about just our own sons or nephews? What do we impart in them about values for dealing with women?

I know I don't want my son's going thru some of this crap being passed for normal in todays society.
That should include acceptance of the double standard mentality of objectifying men sexually, but incarcerating men for the reverse, such as banning YouTube videos on those grounds.

The Carl's Jnr ad with a naked Charlotte McKinney has recently got a lot of feminazis steamed up. This includes them attacking the few females who defend the ad...personally I find its a tacky way to sell a burger, but debate is not focused on that.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen’ Reboot To Highlight Female Characters

"....the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen reboot may be “female-centric..."

While the first movie wasn't that great, it seems like Sean Connery's character was too much man for the current hollywood.

http://screenrant.com/league-extrao...dium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P

Let's see.....Dirk Benedict, Lloyd Bridges, Mel Gibson, Bill Murray, and Sean Connery...Today's hollywood can't handle male characters played by these type of actors. Best to turn them into women or have the women be the strong ones in the film.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its what the beta male masses want... strong women to rule over them. They can't wait to start psychologically supplicating!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise's new Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (haven't seen) reportedly has a woman (as with Mad Max) TAKING the screen-time from the (former) main character. That way, Cruise is now HAILED again as a great action hero giving equal time to a woman (he moved aside...and let her take the helm...). This movie (which I haven't seen) has gotten like 96% ratings and is considered top of the year.

However, I am reading a book series (written) from the 1950s that portrays a woman pirate in it, On equal footing with the rest of the (male) pirates (1700s time period). She can sit in on the meetings of head pirates on the beach (because she's fvcking a head pirate) and even eventually commands her Own ship (which allows her to sit in on the meetings without having to fvck (a) head pirate...). She divorces one major pirate (because he's too "cowardly" now in her opinion, then ditches another (French) main pirate vicious dude because he's no longer seen by her as Strong, then puts her sights on the Real head honcho pirate who shows her No affection, No emotion, no succumbing to her flirtations all throughout her correspondences with him. Haven't gotten to the end yet of the 3rd book in the 12 book series. This is Fictional History, so I do not Really believe that there were Leading Women Pirates on the seas along the American coast back then.

These pirates would take women, as well as the goods, off the ships they captured, rape them, and have several of them on their ships, usually the finest youngest ones bound to their ships.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa there, tiger! The last Star Wars movie was made in 1983.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, unplug yourself from the Matrix. No, really, unplug yourself from this social media, movies, and Internet. Use it only as a mean of communications, and never consume more than you need.

I have forgotten the last time I have been at a movie theatre. Thank god I didn't see Mad Max, as otherwise I would be very angry. Star Wars and Ghostbusters reboots have certainly crossed the line. Let's make Ninja Turtlettes while we are at it, or Karate Girl, or Grace Lee Enter the Dragon, or Anne Schwarzenegger, and make Gone with the Wind a love story of two lesbians. Society has really gone downhill.

Modern women, or feminists, are having an identity crisis. They hate their own image. Beauty or fat, classy or a hooker, I have no clue anymore what they prefer to be. Feminism is like menopause in gargantuan proportion.

Thank god I never gotten into Americans' obsessions with movies.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Thank god I didn't see Mad Max.
Mad Max was amazing, probably the best movie I've seen this year. I'm not a fan of feminism at all, but I didn't have a problem with the movie. I think some people might be too uptight.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men will still have most/ all of the power when and where it counts. Let these little distractions keep on going to keep the idiots appeased. Its not really as if women are "taking" over ( nor do I care that men have most of the power) - just saying like it is.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Now Patrick Swayze is being replaced with a woman in the Roadhouse remake.

Will every popular male character from my childhood be replaced with women?

What is the next generation of men going to be like from all these "reimagined" characters?

Scroll down a bit in the link below for the details.
http://nerdist.com/movie-morsels-fi...e-infinity-gauntlet-in-avengers-infinity-war/
As Stephan Molyneaux has said recently, that, only 2 women can become Army Rangers and THAT's with a lowering of standards For Them, and Only them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Max was amazing, probably the best movie I've seen this year.
It was cool up to a point and I'm in complete agreement and you will be too.

My wife and I sat and watched it together, then midway through the movie Mad Max is trying and FAILING to fire a sniper rifle... the chick with one arm says something like "Gimme dat" and proceeds to snipe the 'bad guys', SINGLE HANDED... and I do mean single handed. As soon as my wife, a young Asian girl, saw this, she yelled "THATS BVLLSH!T" at the top of her lungs and stomped out.

Further attempts to bring her back to the movie were meant with "what are you? Gay? This movie is your people fantasy! its gay! women not like that, its impossible! Not real! In real life kill her and throw all girls into desert, kill all of them, so rude!".

If my WIFE can detect bullsh1t, you know you are secretly being force fed feminism.

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Selah.

bmp2cpm said:
Well....not real war where anyone actually gets hurt, but the kind of war to make the world a better place...I challenge all of you to make the world a better place for men everywhere. Read on if interested.
Thoughts?
A man is truly blessed when his greatest problems lie with the nature or quality of his primary distractions from self-edification and actualization.