Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pounded then grounded

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went a bit overkill on the sex the last few months and by the other night I was just done. So I went to one of the bars in town to meet up with friends.

So a couple hours into it I spot a group of Asian girls walk in. I don't go for Asian girls that often , but fuc.k me if I'm not struck stupid by one girl.
It was like an out of control animal magnetism, she must have noticed me standing there with my mouth hanging open and smiled.

That was my cue, introductions and fast forward a few hours and I'm getting more and more hooked on her from the stories and photos she was showing me.

In my head I'm thinking 'this is bloody ridiculous' as I start lusting for her harder. Then the time constraint; she needs to leave to go home the next day. I feel my gut knot up like I've been punched.
Man thats when I just bail.

I say my goodbyes and walk straight out, all the while that knot is twisting me up harder and harder. I purposely did not exchange numbers or contact details.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I trip like this.
Heres the thing:
I'm tired as hell. Maybe 3-4 hours of sleep a night for a couple of weeks. The physical toll of too much sex has stuffed me.

I have banged so much it feels like it made me crave more of the emotional intimacy.

It felt like my inner afc had come back to life and was close to busting out. I hadn't lost control but was close.

I have a lot more commitments the next few weeks.

I know time clears this $hit right up.

The next morning I just can't eat, way to much impact on me for one meeting. Feeling like a real rank amateur I start forcing food down. And then in through the door walks my friend (who was with me at the bar) with her number. Apparently she was going to swap details but I got my ass out of dodge in time. So she begs my friend to pass her number on.

Im just interested in opinions on what other guys would do in this situation. I don't think I can just plate her as the attraction is too strong. She has now stayed in town till Sunday night.

Reaction score
hithard said:
I went a bit overkill on the sex the last few months and by the other night I was just done. So I went to one of the bars in town to meet up with friends.

So a couple hours into it I spot a group of Asian girls walk in. I don't go for Asian girls that often , but fuc.k me if I'm not struck stupid by one girl.
It was like an out of control animal magnetism, she must have noticed me standing there with my mouth hanging open and smiled.

That was my cue, introductions and fast forward a few hours and I'm getting more and more hooked on her from the stories and photos she was showing me.

In my head I'm thinking 'this is bloody ridiculous' as I start lusting for her harder. Then the time constraint; she needs to leave to go home the next day. I feel my gut knot up like I've been punched.
Man thats when I just bail.

I say my goodbyes and walk straight out, all the while that knot is twisting me up harder and harder. I purposely did not exchange numbers or contact details.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I trip like this.
Heres the thing:
I'm tired as hell. Maybe 3-4 hours of sleep a night for a couple of weeks. The physical toll of too much sex has stuffed me.

I have banged so much it feels like it made me crave more of the emotional intimacy.

It felt like my inner afc had come back to life and was close to busting out. I hadn't lost control but was close.

I have a lot more commitments the next few weeks.

I know time clears this $hit right up.

The next morning I just can't eat, way to much impact on me for one meeting. Feeling like a real rank amateur I start forcing food down. And then in through the door walks my friend (who was with me at the bar) with her number. Apparently she was going to swap details but I got my ass out of dodge in time. So she begs my friend to pass her number on.

Im just interested in opinions on what other guys would do in this situation. I don't think I can just plate her as the attraction is too strong. She has now stayed in town till Sunday night.
What does "attraction" have to do with a relationship? People are psychotically attracted to BPD's and crazy females, does that mean that's supposed to be their LTR.

Plate this h0e and pounder her out as soon as you are able. Attraction is nothing but attraction...

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U will regret it if u don't tap it. Make happy memories.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and pounded another plate just to take the edge off.
On attraction I probably have four levels:

As friends
Yeah I know the arguments. But sometimes I might meet girls with cool personalities, interesting hobbies, or similar interests. But have zero interest in sexually. If you don't have a few plates, or are use to having women around you I probably wouldn't advise it. But I have found they are protective of me, feed me and get me laid. Every now and then jealousy pops up with one or two, but generally pretty good.

DTF Attraction
Just all physical, with not much when scratching the surface. Yeah you're hot with a banging body. Other then that you're a basic biatch that bores me.

Partner Attraction
They tick all the boxes for a relationship. Yep, into them, both click perhaps at different levels. But something that you can build from.

Crazy Stoopid Attraction
I don't get this often. Lucky if its once every 5-7 years. But when it hits its like BAM. The moment they enter the room its almost like you both can sense it. From there you are just drawn to one another. Its instant kino, instant connection and the rest of the room just fades. The more this girl told me, or showed me the deeper down the hole I went.
As stupid as it sounds she made me want to be a better man not for her, for me. In my head I'm already rearranging my life, because what she is showing me is awesome. Its like a reawakening inside you. It can probably be summed up as 'pure joy' The moment you are apart you physically feel gutted.

So why bail?
Well for all I know its just pheromones/chemical and we are both in the right place at the right time. Or we were on the same wavelength at that moment.

BPD's are great at recreating this attraction to a degree, but the are pretty easy to spot. They generally go for the sexual entrapment and there isn't much depth.
I'm coming off a lot of meaningless sex and to run down to be making decisions.

In any case create space and decide with a clear head.
Don't let your heart run the show. It needs to be the passenger while your mind drives it to its intended destination.
Be aware when you might be run down and more open to being emotional.
Don't rush for sex. You will get dragged in even deeper.

I'm still tossing up if I should call or not. She lives an hour and forty five minutes away. Realistically thats more effort then I'm willing to put in. I also don't like relationships over three months. And I have a busy schedule the next few weeks to be stuffing around getting caught up.
Its 10am Sunday morning here so I might call her for lunch and see if the attraction is as strong in a different setting. Famous last words.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it! it's destiny!

I remember when I was plate spinning. Sex became a chore at some point. The more sex I had the more I had to have something really exotic to get really into it, like tall women or exotic women. The standard bleach blonde you see at the bar just wasn't doing it for me anymore I could get that any time I wanted.

I would like plates that actually wanted to do **** other than ****. Like I would try to play monopoly and **** with girls lol, I wanted to do **** other than have sex but they all thought to keep me they had to keep ****ing me so I kept ****ing lol. Like a twisted fantasy horror movie lol. Like "oh you're not ****ing me are you not attracted to me I'll just give you more! and i'm like look i've had sex like 25 out of 30 days htis month lol i'm ****ed out lol I wanna play scrabble lol"

That's one of the first things i Liked about my wife. She didn't push the issue. We went to the horse track and bowling and ****. She was attracted to me but didn't really press the issue (eventually she did but by then i wanted it pretty bad myself)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I know the tired with sex feeling. BUT if SHE could wake "the dead", she may be one of those rare unicorns we hear about. Take her out and see where it goes.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrghhh what a headache.

So I call her up and she is keen to meet. She was already in the city, so we meet at a cafe I Know is decent. As soon as I lay eyes on her I feel like I light up. We talk and she basically delivers the same spiel of being strongly attracted to me at the get go.
I was studying her face (behind sunglasses) while she was telling me stories like a NLP master or something. I think its the eyes- cheekbones- pout that hook me in.
The lunch goes well, we exchange details and she seems legit.

Quality catch, but.....I don't think I will push it to far.
My life is already awesome. I have plenty of plates, great friends, lots of hobbies, a business I enjoy, workers who are like family, my son who is the love of my life and so much more.
I just can not be bothered travelling 1h 45min to see her no matter how much I like her.
What a disqualifier; "Sorry too lazy to drive that far"

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
The more sex I had the more I had to have something really exotic to get really into it, like tall women or exotic women.
Man I just start going overboard. I was at a fancy dress roughly a fortnight ago where I worked sexy nurse, sexy cat and wonder woman into a foursome. I got them to kneel around me and said "you each get one suck down and back, winner is the first one I fcuk". It just got more depraved after that.

I'm going to lay off getting laid for a bit.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.
So the Asian HB has been calling me religiously. We get on like a house on fire, but LDRs are just not my thing. She was hinting at her moving closer and I just said no. It is pointless uprooting your life when I already have enough stuff going on.

Anyway thats not the problem ( a bit more embarrassing then that).
So as I have alluded, I have been on a bit of a bangfest lately. At some point I was casually reading over STI symptoms(said no normal person ever) and thought "yeah I do feel that burning sensation and sore nuts":rolleyes: So off to the doctor I went.

So the doctor starts cracking wise after I request every STI test known to man. Then says "pee in this then go to see nurse X". I go fill the jar, and as I walk into the nurses office with my warm cup of health hazard I realize the nurse is fricken hot 25-33yo.

So it was slightly awkward and embarrassing when she asked "you need blood work done" then upon reading the tests "Oh someones been a naughty boy"
I replied something lame along the lines of "only way to live" while smiling, all the while thinking that doctor shafted me on purpose.
Anyway she looked down then quickly glanced back up locking eyes then looked down and softly smiled.

Now it may have been just a glance of concern that my infectious dik wasn't getting too close to her general area. But in my mind I see it as a green light. Sometimes I think I just make green lights up in my head. I had to question if I should in fact be hitting on the nurse testing me, but oh well.

So humor is the best springboard I have to win the situation. And I start pushing the convo. While she is moving around getting the stuff ready- chatting. I'm throwing in things like "Are you sure you washed your hands" and she is coming back with "Hey, I'm the one that has to wear gloves"
I give her a little bit of ribbing then try and build comfort over and over.
After the needle, she is rubbing my arm and laughingly telling me a story of when she was working in the hospital and a guy patient came in who lost a vibrator up his ass.

At that point I ask "So what are you doing later"
and she hits me with " Really you are hitting on me during a STI checkup".
I interject "At least its all out there on the table"
She basically says you come back clean you have my number. Words I never want to hear again when picking up.

Anyway test results back and I'm clean. The doctor being a wise ass asks me if I need to borrow the safe sex video and cracking jokes ffs. Anyway the nurse is fiddling around near the front desk sees me and tells me to wait. She then brings out a note of paper and says "You left this in the room the other day". I look at the note on the way out and its a name and phone number. After a short night out with her, she is giving me a thorough physical. She was actually really good... A little to good.
So now I'm getting this burning sensation and sore nuts.....
nah I wrapped it five ways to Sunday.:D

The whole situation to me felt like I was going a little to far and a bit embarrassing. Mainly due to the fact that I am out of balance in this area (Too much sex). From a pick up artists perception yeah its fine. But from a DJ's, no its not. I knew I needed to cut back the other week. I'm pretty good at getting back to where I need to be, just a shift of focus and time.

I've dedicated a week to not having any sex and getting work done. Which is why the frequency of my posts has increased to an annoying level as the boredom of book work takes a hold. Tenacity has also been copping it from me (Sorry man you know I love ya). My social circle is wondering why I have completely fallen off the grid. I'm just telling them its business stuff I need to get done, which is true.

So bear with me a couple of days guys. A lot of the posts on the site have been very helpful.