Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC article or smart article? You decide....

AFC article?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ every single do is a don't and vice versa. Why not just put your balls in a blender and ask her to flip the switch.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article's a joke. It's meant to vent, nothing more. All of the 'smart' answers put a woman on a pedestal and make her the prize. Half of them are laughable caricatures of women and men. They'd be funny if I didn't think so many guys would take this stuff seriously.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say it's neither.....just a really bad article!

The "stupid" answers are too offensive yet the "smart" answers are too supplicating. Use the former and she'll go looking for another man who appreciates her and use the latter and she'll go looking for another man who has more self respect and poses more of a challenge.

The best answers are in between those two extremes. Compliments can be great, but never on HER cue, like this article recommends.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AskMen has a lot of AFC sh!te.

My solution to the "problem" presented in the article is just not to answer questions like those. She can't win that game if you don't play.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Answers

This whole article is an archetypal caricature of real life. It's the kind of crap I'd expect to hear in an episode of 'Friends', but to be fair here are the 'real' responses that ought to be applied in these situations. Read these and ask yourself if prime time advertisers would pay for spots on a sitcom that handled 'questions' in this way:

What are you thinking?
"Nothing really, but now that you mention it, I'm wondering why you're asking me?"

Do you think I'm fat?
"If I thought you were fat you wouldn't have the opportunity to ask me."

What are you attracted to, my brains or my body?
"Your body."
This IS the correct answer.

If you could sleep with one of my friends, which one would it be?
"The hottest one who I thought would be the most secure in their ability to keep me interested and not ask me stupid, leading questions."

Do you love me?
Depends on if you've told her this on your own already. If she's asking for the first time: "I'm still thinking about it." If she's asking after the fact: "No, I lied the first time."

How many women have you slept with?
"Including tonight?", "I'm a virgin, you were my first", "I don't know, I lost count about a year ago." NEVER, under any circumstance answer this honestly.

BTW I should mention that in 11+ years of LTR/marriage with my wife, not once has she ever asked me any of the above questions. No lie. This whole article is based on the idea that ALL women are these uncontrolably, emotionally unstable Imps, lying in wait to ruin unsuspecting men with a battery of questions, and the only way to solve the riddle of the Sphynx is to supplicate to her and place her on a pedestal. This is horsesh!t. Women are driven by emotion, sometimes without their own recognition, but they're not hysterical slaves to them.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I'm laughing my a$$ off, thanks for the morning wake-up Rollo.

Secondly, props to your wife, she sounds like the 5 percent of sane women out there.

Thirdly, correct, although women are nuts, not all of them are going to ask these ridiculous questions.

Fourth, they sound like questions from a 16-year old girl to her 16-year old boyfriend.

Fifth, all Rollo's answers are correct.

Sixth, askmen.com is really going down the toilet.

Thanks for the pick-me-up!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren’t content just to be happy. Their brains are wired differently than ours -- they crave conflict, drama and instability. They like to start fights over nothing. Because they need and want to be constantly reassured, they thrive on insecurity. They are illogical and emotion-driven creatures.
The article starts out good.

Tender trapping may be a ridiculous and childish game that women force men to play
It's now demonizing women, which I disagree with.

because when a woman asks you these questions, she isn’t really looking for an honest answer. She wants you to lie -- and when you do, you’ll shut her up for a while and maybe even earn yourself some premium nookie.
So, you need to supplicate to her instead of being confident in your honest answer. Bad advice.

Smart responses:
• ”I was just thinking how pretty you look today.”
• “I was just thinking what a lucky guy I am to even know you.”
• “I was just thinking about that time we went to Central Park last October and what a great day we had.”
BARF. Sorry, I can't read any more of this 5hit. I'm green with nausea.