Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vancouver BC

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be on vacation in the vancouver area from june 18-23. I was wondering if anyone in the vancouver area wants to get together and do some cold approaching?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious, I'm wondering what the dating game is like in Vancouver with Chinese?

Here in China there is no contest, you want woman, you only need to express interest and she's signing up to be your wife... what's it like in Canada.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Just curious, I'm wondering what the dating game is like in Vancouver with Chinese?

Here in China there is no contest, you want woman, you only need to express interest and she's signing up to be your wife... what's it like in Canada.
You definitely need game. Women in north american from what I hear are pretty ****ed up compared to the rest of the world. If it was that easy to simply express interest and girls would be signing up to be my wife, I wouldn't need to come here on this forum.

bofafiller

Reaction score
Two roaches were munching on garbage in an alley when one engages a discussion about a new restaurant."I was in that new restaurant across the street," said one. "It's so clean! The kitchen is spotless, and the floors are gleaming white. There is no dirt anywhere--it's so sanitary that the whole place shines.""Please," said the other roach frowning. "Not while I'm eating!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.fifa15online.com
www.eafifa15.com

Pakistan

Reaction score
You definitely need game. Women in north american from what I hear are pretty ****ed up compared to the rest of the world. If it was that easy to simply express interest and girls would be signing up to be my wife, I wouldn't need to come here on this forum.

NAT

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I sarged in China. It's just like in Canada. I expressed my interested, got the number, she stopped replying.