Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

West Hollywood, L.A. California

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be in California from Jan 22nd-25th for my birthday weekend
if anyone got any GOOD (yet cheap) restaurants they recommend, lounges etc I would highly appreciate this

My buddies and I rented a house literally a mile walking distance from the strip

:woo:

rastapasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I'll be in California from Jan 22nd-25th for my birthday weekend
if anyone got any GOOD (yet cheap) restaurants they recommend, lounges etc I would highly appreciate this

My buddies and I rented a house literally a mile walking distance from the strip

:woo:

I don't really hang out in that part of town or do the whole Hollywood scene but I thought West Hollywood is where all the gays party. Anyway you'll be close enough to all the other clubs and stuff so no worries.

If you want some of the best Thai food in LA there is a spot near the airport (Ayara Thai) that is both cheap and good. Great spot to hit when you arrive or on your way out, although people found out about it now so it can be pretty busy. Have fun dude!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rastapasta said:
I don't really hang out in that part of town or do the whole Hollywood scene but I thought West Hollywood is where all the gays party. Anyway you'll be close enough to all the other clubs and stuff so no worries.

If you want some of the best Thai food in LA there is a spot near the airport (Ayara Thai) that is both cheap and good. Great spot to hit when you arrive or on your way out, although people found out about it now so it can be pretty busy. Have fun dude![/QUOTE

Thanks perciate that, and in regards to gay's now a day's they're everywhere not my cup of tea obviously