Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Louisville Ky, PUA troops

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troops, it is time again for us to meet. I'm thinking more like next saturday 4/05/07. Everything will be finalized by next wenesday. Now that Parrot Beach and Red Cheater is out of business, we would have to find new place to do our sarging. Every suggestion is welcome.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Troops, it is time again for us to meet. I'm thinking more like next saturday 4/05/07. Everything will be finalized by next wenesday. Now that Parrot Beach and Red Cheater is out of business, we would have to find new place to do our sarging. Every suggestion is welcome.
dude just go to the hill

mastersylar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Amoka, I just PMed about this meeting up with other PUA in Louisville, but I was going to say that any place on 4th street would do. I have heard that new rock club is pretty good.

mastersylar

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a New Rock Club On 4th Street

Appearantly there is a new rock club on 4th street. I don't know the name of it but everyone has been talking about it. Really what I was trying to say is any place on 4th street would suffice.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about what clubs are on 4th st. nowadays because I have not been actively going out lately. In any regard, there is a group here in louisville called "Project Louisville" (similar to project Hollywood that was formed by Style, Mystery, and their peers in "the Game") that consists mainly of all the PUA in the surroundings areas of louisville including Lexington and parts of Indiana. We used to regularly met and sarge but the act has gone down in the recent days. Some of the members have gong to various cities while others are still here in the city of Louisville. We are in a process of making the "Project Louisville" alive once more as it's used to be. I will post here when are next meeting will be so that any willing participant in the surrounding area can join.

mastersylar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could get me in touch with some of these people who used to be part of project Louisville. I would like to hang out and sarge with someone individually even though there really isn't any group around right now.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting this weekend!!

So fellas, when do you all want to meet? How about this coming weekend? Sat. Sept. 1, 2007?

BookOfEli

Reaction score
i'm in

I'm a long-time student of the game...about 4 years now. I'm ready to meet up with some guys in the Louisville area.

Email me at
thesocialrockstar at g mail dot com

Mpire

Reaction score
Hey guys, if you're feeling socially awkward, shy, or just plain unattractive around women, come join my boot camp in Louisville, KY. Look us up at facebook.com/LouisvilleDatingRehab for more information and ways to contact me. We specialize in everything you need to level up your dating game, as well as your entire social life. I started this company myself and have since grown to incorporate other local wings to help the cause. If I find you above average, I am willing to give you a shot at making some extra money as a fellow dating coach.