Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toronto -Wingman

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I was just up in NYC for a few days, and was cold approaching girls with another fellow sosuave member there and the experience was invaluable. It made me real pumped to start doing cold approaches back home in Toronto. I'm looking for a wingman in the GTA. Send me a pm if interested.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Man TO is crap, its like the worst place on earth to do approaches. Why not go up to Sudbury or a smaller town nearby and do some approaches. There are loads of horny chicks on the reserves.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Man TO is crap, its like the worst place on earth to do approaches. Why not go up to Sudbury or a smaller town nearby and do some approaches. There are loads of horny chicks on the reserves.
TO is crap, but beggers can't be choosers. Sudbury is like several hrs from where I live, and the effort just to commute up there to do cold approaches is just not worth it. I cold approaches a chick at the mall a few days ago and she completely ignored me. She didn't even look at me lol. It made me feel like complete crap. At the end of the day, you got to start somewhere and get practice so you do what you can.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Do you live the GTA area? Your a senior member here. I'm sure you've got a lot of great experiences and wisdom that you can share to help out a struggling fellow member. I need a mentor.

dany500

Reaction score
Man FOR YOU TO is crap, the like the worst type of put on planet to accomplish strategies. You will want to climb to Sudbury or a scaled-down city close by in addition to complete several strategies. You will find lots of horny the baby birds on the supplies.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dany500 said:
Man FOR YOU TO is crap, the like the worst type of put on planet to accomplish strategies. You will want to climb to Sudbury or a scaled-down city close by in addition to complete several strategies. You will find lots of horny the baby birds on the supplies.

Ya I've pretty much given up trying in Toronto, at least with cold approaching girls. The return on investment is just not worth it. Whales think their 9's and 10's and deserve james bond. Huge number of flakey chicks. I plan on hitting up Montreal or another province and trying there instead once I get myself back up financially.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wat seriously? toronto is this bad? is this a joke, theres so many people there